Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:03:38 PM

well it have an other name,is not dividends but is anyway a small gain for investors,very nice...
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Difficult times for Chinese investors, it's good that we can see projects like VibeHub, the penalties are arduous for the Chinese, and unfortunately they can even run. It is a segment of worldwide interest, virtual reality has been desired for many years and this achievement with the perfection that vibeHub provides, will surely bring profitability to its investors. let's embark on it.  Cheesy Wink

Don't be afraid for the Chinese guys, they get around non sense like the ICO ban easily using bribes. the bitcoin miners pay off the officials to look the other way, it will be the same with ICO's

Agreed. Another point to note is that the Chinese government usually comes in hard initially, and then softens things (eg. adding exceptions, clarifying certain points). I think it's just a matter of time before a framework for legit ICOs is released by the government, and then we'll be getting the more robust/promising ICOs coming to market.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:11:13 PM

i thought vibehub is making teleporting machine.. Cheesy anyway waiting for the VR marketplace to take off cheers
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

It would be very nice if you already have a famous artist talking about your project. You stated in the whitepaper that you are in contact with some.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:23:55 PM

It would be very nice if you already have a famous artist talking about your project. You stated in the whitepaper that you are in contact with some.

After Paris Hilton's tweet, all market has crashed!!

Joking aside, a succesfull ico comes with good publicity. Celebrities one of the good ways to make it happen.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

Is the minimum cap for the project raised already? Also, will vibeX token holder get some dividends on holding the token for a long term?

Good question! Is there a minimum cap? And if yes, is it already achieved?

About the second question I think there was nothing stated in the whitepaper about a dividend for token holders in long term. But maybe I have missed this part.

No dividends as far as I cold see. They would run into the SEC unfortunately.

Will this shouldn't be a problem at all. I mean as more people are using the services, as much more value the coin would become.

That is when the project gets a widespread support, which is not so tough seeing the basic idea and team details of Vibehub. The VR industry is only good in first world countries and if it gets into all then we may see a huge success.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:47:49 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 04:29:44 PM by ParRus

i thought vibehub is making teleporting machine.. Cheesy anyway waiting for the VR marketplace to take off cheers
it will be something similar with teleport,
when you will have the opportunity to be in the best place on the stage with your favorite music artist for example
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:26:27 PM

: D Just to make it clear, I believe in the potential of VibeHub for teleportation; D The insertion of virtual reality in the present day is completely pleasant and worthy of support and attention, we will still hear many about it, both here and in the media. This is great and worthy of good investments
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

Can you explain the big timeframe? I mean, especially from Q1 in 2018 to Q4 in 2018, where you want to implement further applications. Moreover up to Q4 there are "only" Musical Sessions. Despite of that fact, do you allready plan to work with profits at that time?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

Is the minimum cap for the project raised already? Also, will vibeX token holder get some dividends on holding the token for a long term?

About the second question I think there was nothing stated in the whitepaper about a dividend for token holders in long term. But maybe I have missed this part.

Will this shouldn't be a problem at all. I mean as more people are using the services, as much more value the coin would become.

That is when the project gets a widespread support, which is not so tough seeing the basic idea and team details of Vibehub. The VR industry is only good in first world countries and if it gets into all then we may see a huge success.

The issue with dividend and SEC is not just based on widespread support but ensuring that the dev delivers on the proposed idea. If for any reason vibe has a hiccup and investors feel jaded, that could open them up to been sued by the SEC.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:43:45 PM

Cool project! But how will you protect investors? There is a lot of scam in the market. Will you use something like DES?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089578.0

scam? I don't like VibeHub and scam in the same sentence, we already have our own beta channel and beta on oculus. we have a web based browser version already available, we are constantly answering questions on this thread, we are constantly answering questions on slack forums, we have several interviews with both myself and the other co founder Alessio on youtube with respected youtubers... We are as legit as they come, and i challenge you to show me a single ICO who is as active and upfront as we are in both terms of community involvement and technology already released

Believe me, investors are more then protected in this investment and it will be a very satisfying feeling for us when we start x10 and x50 our investors money  Smiley Smiley

It's great to have such confidence in your project, but the question was good aimed. Just ignore the "scam in the market" part. Have you considered using escrows? Do you have a strategy to avoid malicious attacks agains your website when the ICO opens?

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

Cool project! But how will you protect investors? There is a lot of scam in the market. Will you use something like DES?

scam? I don't like VibeHub and scam in the same sentence, we already have our own beta channel and beta on oculus. we have a web based browser version already available, we are constantly answering questions on this thread, we are constantly answering questions on slack forums, we have several interviews with both myself and the other co founder Alessio on youtube with respected youtubers... We are as legit as they come, and i challenge you to show me a single ICO who is as active and upfront as we are in both terms of community involvement and technology already released

Believe me, investors are more then protected in this investment and it will be a very satisfying feeling for us when we start x10 and x50 our investors money  Smiley Smiley

It's great to have such confidence in your project, but the question was good aimed. Just ignore the "scam in the market" part. Have you considered using escrows? Do you have a strategy to avoid malicious attacks agains your website when the ICO opens?

I think he was referring to the hackings that have been happening in ICOs, and you already said that we are all protected, that is good to know, we wouldn't want to send our investment to our a fake account: you already proved to us that you are a legitimate project, so don't worry about it.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

Would be great to have different artists for different regions for marketing. For example in Japan, Korea or China there are local artist more popular then western. And on the other side, western artists are more popular in western regions like Europe and America.

From the Whitepaper
Monetizing Digital Assets
Every VibeHub user will be given a virtual “home” where he
can meet with friends and enjoy the virtual reality
experience. Users will be able to customize these homes by
purchasing more appealing ligh7ng, larger TVs and other
assets to make their virtual home unique. We will have a
team of 3D modelers and asset creators working to design a
wide-range of products that can be sold to users using the
VIBE coin.

I am still waiting for an answer, maybe I have missed it, but couldn't find it here.
Will there be something like a marketplace for selling products from one user to someone else? And will you also have the chance to give someone else products as a present?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

Escrow is a term thrown around very loosely in ICO's now.. All of these escrows are multi sig wallets from a friend of a team member haha Is that really a true escrow to you??? The answer is it's not, its just smoke and mirrors. Companys that do escrows for ICO's are actually very expensive and we looked into it, charging 7 percent of what the ICO brings in. Which is very big number. So my advice just on a personal level would be don't look to much into escrows that use multi sig wallets from a friend of the team member
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:32:00 PM

The issue with dividend and SEC is not just based on widespread support but ensuring that the dev delivers on the proposed idea. If for any reason vibe has a hiccup and investors feel jaded, that could open them up to been sued by the SEC.

Believe me, we are going to deliver on every word. We are working on something very big behind the scenes right now and will hopefully have this deal done before the ICO is finished. If not VibeHub will be the most undervalued currency in all of crypto, at this point we already are in my opinion.

The SEC is going after people like looq.io who are outright scams or paying attention to the big players like eos and ensure everything up to their standard. There is simply just too many ICO's and not enough man power to actually investigate all of them.

I personally believe the SEC would find VibeHub a breath of fresh air in the ICO market, A devoted team who is extremely active in the community and more importantly a ICO that is not just words on paper. We actually have working betas , SEC is going after malicious ICOs, not projects like VibeHub
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:53:45 PM

I tried to member of the team on LinkedIn but I could not find anything. Is there some so we can see your previous accomplishments ?

Is there a way to watch your previous works ?

From the website, but it's not very detailed:

The people that make it all possible...

Alessio Mack

Co-Founder, Lead Developer, Futurist & Tech Guru

A self-taught tech guru with 20+ years of experience in a wide array of programming languages and software platforms. Alessio has contributed to several online VR gaming projects, and has extensive experience in VR development. His background includes serving as CTO and consultant at several technology companies in the online travel, e-commerce, music, and gaming industries.
Mathew Myers

Co-Founder, Crypto Expert, Social Media / Marketing Manager & Musician

Matthew is a former petroleum engineer and a graduate of SAIT Polytechnic. Before transitioning to cryptocurrency and virtual reality, he worked on some of the world’s most advanced technology for downhole drilling operations across North America. A man of many skills, he’s developed sales and marketing programs for many businesses, including major corporations like Apple. A cryptocurrency enthusiast and musician, his connections in the industry and social media savvy will be a critical element in VibeHub’s success. You can listen to his music at soundcloud.com/fallingkarma.
Fred Bender

Virtual / Augmented Reality Senior Developer & Tech Enthusiast

Formerly a senior-level developer and 3D modeler on several virtual reality gaming projects. Fred is an avid gamer, with a passion for pushing the limits of the VR user experience. He has developed virtual reality gaming and marketing experiences for several popular brands in the sports, automotive, and leisure industries. Having a developer of Fred Bender’s caliber puts VibeHub a cut above our competition by ensuring that the virtual worlds we offer our users are graphically superior to anything else in the industry.
Renee Isaac

Quality Assurance Lead

Renee is our QA department manager. She is a quality assurance expert with a paralegal background and accounting experience that gives her an unmatched eye for details.
Sean Lundrigan

Cryptomarket Analyst and Developer

Sean is a first-class power engineer and a graduate of Holland College, with extensive knowledge in all facets of trade operations and high-pressure workplaces. He has proven through his transition into VR/AR development that he is able to adapt to new technologies. Sean is both an innovator and free market idealist who believes in the freedom and transparency the blockchain offers.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

Believe me, we are going to deliver on every word. We are working on something very big behind the scenes right now and will hopefully have this deal done before the ICO is finished. If not VibeHub will be the most undervalued currency in all of crypto, at this point we already are in my opinion.

The SEC is going after people like looq.io who are outright scams or paying attention to the big players like eos and ensure everything up to their standard. There is simply just too many ICO's and not enough man power to actually investigate all of them.

I personally believe the SEC would find VibeHub a breath of fresh air in the ICO market, A devoted team who is extremely active in the community and more importantly a ICO that is not just words on paper. We actually have working betas , SEC is going after malicious ICOs, not projects like VibeHub

Well, that's some statement you made there.

You seem really ambitious, I like this. I hope we'll know about this very big thing soon  Grin
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:59:36 PM

Blockchain , VR  both are cool technology.
When they met, what kind of sparks can they produce?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:02:13 PM

I tried to member of the team on LinkedIn but I could not find anything. Is there some so we can see your previous accomplishments ?

Alessio Mack

A self-taught tech guru with 20+ years of experience in a wide array of programming languages and software platforms. Alessio has contributed to several online VR gaming projects, and has extensive experience in VR development. His background includes serving as CTO and consultant at several technology companies in the online travel, e-commerce, music, and gaming industries.
Mathew Myers

Matthew is a former petroleum engineer and a graduate of SAIT Polytechnic. Before transitioning to cryptocurrency and virtual reality, he worked on some of the world’s most advanced technology for downhole drilling operations across North America. A man of many skills, he’s developed sales and marketing programs for many businesses, including major corporations like Apple. A cryptocurrency enthusiast and musician, his connections in the industry and social media savvy will be a critical element in VibeHub’s success. You can listen to his music at soundcloud.com/fallingkarma.
Fred Bender

Formerly a senior-level developer and 3D modeler on several virtual reality gaming projects. Fred is an avid gamer, with a passion for pushing the limits of the VR user experience. He has developed virtual reality gaming and marketing experiences for several popular brands in the sports, automotive, and leisure industries. Having a developer of Fred Bender’s caliber puts VibeHub a cut above our competition by ensuring that the virtual worlds we offer our users are graphically superior to anything else in the industry.
Renee Isaac

Quality Assurance Lead

Renee is our QA department manager. She is a quality assurance expert with a paralegal background and accounting experience that gives her an unmatched eye for details.
Sean Lundrigan

Sean is a first-class power engineer and a graduate of Holland College, with extensive knowledge in all facets of trade operations and high-pressure workplaces. He has proven through his transition into VR/AR development that he is able to adapt to new technologies. Sean is both an innovator and free market idealist who believes in the freedom and transparency the blockchain offers.

The Problem with this descriptions about themself is, it says everything and nothing. Beside Mathew Myers, which stated some work for Apple (but not exactly on what he worked for Apple), there are no work sample told.

I like the project to be honest, because I think VR is the next big thing and I also think that the concept is good, but I really would recommend to put in some work sample to show your skills, after you present yourself that big Smiley Brings more trust in the team.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:25:02 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 04:36:03 PM by vibehubfounder

Alessio Mack

Mathew Myers

Fred Bender

Renee Isaac

Quality Assurance Lead

Sean Lundrigan

Sean is a first-class power engineer and a graduate of Holland College, with extensive knowledge in all facets of trade operations and high-pressure workplaces. He has proven through his transition into VR/AR development that he is able to adapt to new technologies. Sean is both an innov ator and free market idealist who believes in the freedom and transparency the blockchain offers.

The Problem with this descriptions about themself is, it says everything and nothing. Beside Mathew Myers, which stated some work for Apple (but not exactly on what he worked for Apple), there are no work sample told.

I like the project to be honest, because I think VR is the next big thing and I also think that the concept is good, but I really would recommend to put in some work sample to show your skills, after you present yourself that big Smiley Brings more trust in the team.

I'm happy you see the vision and understand the immense value VR/AR technology is going to bring to the world. BUT

I think the biggest problem with investors in ICO's right now is that they are so used to investing in just an idea. You want a work sample? I would encourage you to actually go try our beta on oculus and sign up for our web based browser version. Our work sample is already live on platforms for everybody to see and associated directly with VibeHub haha What more of a sample do you want then that

If you don't own an oculus then watch our videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbZuYQJpz2G2x2Y2eIbw_UA

These betas are culmination of years work in this space and it's obvious to see that  the quality of our technology is aligned with the leaders in the space.You can already see it with your own two eyes, not words on paper of an idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: