Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:27:39 AM

I don't really know yet if Videhub is a good opportunity, if they will achieve what they wants but what i see is that the potential is huge. We are on a market quite new and where everything has to be created. The platform that vodehub is giving to us could be useful for so many applications : business, friends, loves, families.... meetings.
Surely brings ahead a scenario that has grown a lot, and has much to grow, virtual reality already applies in several areas, such as Medicine, Science of all specialties and mainly entertainment and leisure, I am following the project in the certainty of which will be worth the investment applied. I wish you luck and enjoy the opportunity to grow along with the Dev's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:41:13 AM

So users paid for musicians, artint for their lessons? How much will be cost one lessons (in usd) ?
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:55:04 AM

So users paid for musicians, artint for their lessons? How much will be cost one lessons (in usd) ?
I'm pretty sure it's up to the artists to decide.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:02:46 AM

Yes the artists and educators set the price to watch their show or content
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:19:41 AM

Videhib has a great concept but to be honest when i am thinking a bit more to what you want achieve i have a few interrogations. I hope that you will can to help me. Why do you think you have to create a platform to allow people to use the VR technology ? Don't you think they will be able to be in direct with each others just thanks their cameras and phones ? Then how and why will people pay you for the service you provide ?

I think you are confused with how VibeHub is implementing VR technology on the application. We are bringing live shows, education lessons and online dating at first to this application. In order to attend these shows or lessons you are going to have to pay money, the users are not paying us for a service. They are paying the artists or streamers to view their shows or content in Virtual and Augmented reality and in some cases using holoporation technology.

So, you are like Udemy, Tinder etc. for VR in blockchain?
goocoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:23:54 AM

I think it's not cheap if  they set the price,they have their fans,
a lots of guy would made the token price move to the moon
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:30:33 AM

I think it's not cheap if  they set the price,they have their fans,
a lots of guy would made the token price move to the moon
Live interaction with the people offering their service to public is also a nice concept, virtual reality has a vast concept and needs to explored.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:41:13 AM

Videhib has a great concept but to be honest when i am thinking a bit more to what you want achieve i have a few interrogations. I hope that you will can to help me. Why do you think you have to create a platform to allow people to use the VR technology ? Don't you think they will be able to be in direct with each others just thanks their cameras and phones ? Then how and why will people pay you for the service you provide ?

I think you are confused with how VibeHub is implementing VR technology on the application. We are bringing live shows, education lessons and online dating at first to this application. In order to attend these shows or lessons you are going to have to pay money, the users are not paying us for a service. They are paying the artists or streamers to view their shows or content in Virtual and Augmented reality and in some cases using holoporation technology.

No Voxels is more like Udemy by allowing users to create their own vr games etc We are using marketplaces to allow artists and content creators an avenue to generate astronomical amounts of revenue by streaming concerts or education streams in Virtual and Augmented reality.

It is impossible for Voxels or Udemy to become mass adopted with their model as the amount of people who want to create their own vr games is very small. VibeHub is an application that appeals to every person in the world because everyone loves music and to some degree everyone loves learning.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:47:28 AM

So price for differents artist lessons is the same or different?
tuarequired

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:49:20 AM

Me parece excelente hare un research y posteare lo que encuentre
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:53:49 AM

No it would be different, lets say an artists like Rihanna, The Weeknd, Drake and Ed Sheeran all held a concert in Virtual Reality. It is up to the artists to determine what they want the price point for their show to be. Most likely the price point would be different in all these examples.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:15:08 AM

The more i read about this, and with the great communication from the founders, this project sounds more and more like something very very promissing!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:45:29 AM

No it would be different, lets say an artists like Rihanna, The Weeknd, Drake and Ed Sheeran all held a concert in Virtual Reality. It is up to the artists to determine what they want the price point for their show to be. Most likely the price point would be different in all these examples.

Concert in vr, better seats, better transportation, more comfort. At some point it can kill the real ones.

Vr is a huge world that we only use a little bit. With vibehub it will extend greatly.

pynetx

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:47:58 AM

No Voxels is more like Udemy by allowing users to create their own vr games etc We are using marketplaces to allow artists and content creators an avenue to generate astronomical amounts of revenue by streaming concerts or education streams in Virtual and Augmented reality.

It is impossible for Voxels or Udemy to become mass adopted with their model as the amount of people who want to create their own vr games is very small. VibeHub is an application that appeals to every person in the world because everyone loves music and to some degree everyone loves learning.

nice. and you will create a single unified dashboard for everything?
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:04:07 AM

Yes in our demo videos or if you try out our beta you can see how the dashboard interface will wjork. The marketplaces for concerts and education lessons will come up on the dashboard and you will choose which one you will want to attend. If you attend a concert we will transport you there on a spaceship, elevator or rocket ship etc and while you're at that concert but now you want to attend a cooking lesson for example. You will bring up the dashboard and select that marketplace, then hop on a space ship, elevator, rocket ship whatever asset we have created and we will transport you to an entirely different world for the cooking lesson  Smiley
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:23:21 AM

I don't think it could kill live concert and plays, cinemas, tv and the internet hasn't killed theaters and live acting, so why VR would remove live concerts? or computers hasn't killed paintings, sculpture and art in general, mostly it has complemented it, and I think VR and Augmented reality will do the same.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:27:02 AM

virtual reality is the next big marketplace.. vibehub is smart to be the first to jump into this untap market
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:31:06 AM

I don't think it could kill live concert and plays, cinemas, tv and the internet hasn't killed theaters and live acting, so why VR would remove live concerts? or computers hasn't killed paintings, sculpture and art in general, mostly it has complemented it, and I think VR and Augmented reality will do the same.

Exactly, vr will never kill live concerts. VR will provide an entirely new avenue for artists, educators and content creators to monetize their content on a huge scale and will provide people all over the world a revolutionary form of entertainment right in their living room  Smiley
pynetx

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:02:11 AM

Yes in our demo videos or if you try out our beta you can see how the dashboard interface will wjork. The marketplaces for concerts and education lessons will come up on the dashboard and you will choose which one you will want to attend. If you attend a concert we will transport you there on a spaceship, elevator or rocket ship etc and while you're at that concert but now you want to attend a cooking lesson for example. You will bring up the dashboard and select that marketplace, then hop on a space ship, elevator, rocket ship whatever asset we have created and we will transport you to an entirely different world for the cooking lesson  Smiley

Mother of God. I like the idea of transporting.  Wink
Everything seems sci fi. I'll be investing in this one.
tlkchain

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:09:23 AM

if this project successful,everybody could chat with your girl friend by Virtual reality technology.
I think it's pretty cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: