Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:20:45 AM

So users paid for musicians, artint for their lessons? How much will be cost one lessons (in usd) ?
I'm pretty sure it's up to the artists to decide.

So price for differents artist lessons is the same or different?

No it would be different, lets say an artists like Rihanna, The Weeknd, Drake and Ed Sheeran all held a concert in Virtual Reality. It is up to the artists to determine what they want the price point for their show to be. Most likely the price point would be different in all these examples.

Concert in vr, better seats, better transportation, more comfort. At some point it can kill the real ones.

Vr is a huge world that we only use a little bit. With vibehub it will extend greatly.

Really don't think VR could kill live events in the next 100 years or so. This is a absoulte different feeling to be with friends on an festival or a concert for example. But it can be a good compensation for times when you are not able to go, because you wasn't able to get a ticket, or you don't have enough money or you had no time for a long travel to a concert.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:22:53 AM

So far this is the fist VR ICO runway is showing actual flange footage of their tech with commentary. The other ICOs that claiming vr supremacy only have still shots with no working model. 

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
adsadsx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

So users paid for musicians, artint for their lessons? How much will be cost one lessons (in usd) ?

No it would be different, lets say an artists like Rihanna, The Weeknd, Drake and Ed Sheeran all held a concert in Virtual Reality. It is up to the artists to determine what they want the price point for their show to be. Most likely the price point would be different in all these examples.

I think it could create a lots of profit from the old market ,it also save a lots of money for their fans

Concert in vr, better seats, better transportation, more comfort. At some point it can kill the real ones.

Vr is a huge world that we only use a little bit. With vibehub it will extend greatly.

Really don't think VR could kill live events in the next 100 years or so. This is a absoulte different feeling to be with friends on an festival or a concert for example. But it can be a good compensation for times when you are not able to go, because you wasn't able to get a ticket, or you don't have enough money or you had no time for a long travel to a concert.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

if this project successful,everybody could chat with your girl friend by Virtual reality technology.
I think it's pretty cool

not only with your girlfriend. on the business sector it could be an impact, having meeting virtually, connected over a huge distance worldwide, would be much better than having an videophone or skype session. for architects, would be nice to show off their projects to the investors right inside the vr session, instead of building a cartonage model.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

if this project successful,everybody could chat with your girl friend by Virtual reality technology.
I think it's pretty cool

not only with your girlfriend. on the business sector it could be an impact, having meeting virtually, connected over a huge distance worldwide, would be much better than having an videophone or skype session. for architects, would be nice to show off their projects to the investors right inside the vr session, instead of building a cartonage model.

That's what I was thinking as well. I wonder if the platform would have private sessions for people to show off projects they're working on.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:20:08 AM

I think it's pretty cool

That's what I was thinking as well. I wonder if the platform would have private sessions for people to show off projects they're working on.

I would think a session is dependent on who is connected so it can be private or public according to a user's need. It's like a phone call cn be between two ppl, or when needed turned into a conference call.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:30:08 AM

I think it's pretty cool

Indeed! This is a very cool thought!
I cant wait to get this project fully launched. This will be such a great platform for the VR community.

There is a lot of movement in this thread, so I'm sure this will be a very succesfull ICO.
Keep this up team.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:18:17 AM

I think it's pretty cool

Indeed! This is a very cool thought!
I cant wait to get this project fully launched. This will be such a great platform for the VR community.

There is a lot of movement in this thread, so I'm sure this will be a very succesfull ICO.
Keep this up team.

The society needs more of this and if people get to know about this then automatically it will get a good amount of traffic with a lot of investments. The ventures which have real life working platforms will get great support.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

Videhib has a great concept but to be honest when i am thinking a bit more to what you want achieve i have a few interrogations. I hope that you will can to help me. Why do you think you have to create a platform to allow people to use the VR technology ? Don't you think they will be able to be in direct with each others just thanks their cameras and phones ? Then how and why will people pay you for the service you provide ?

I think you are confused with how VibeHub is implementing VR technology on the application. We are bringing live shows, education lessons and online dating at first to this application. In order to attend these shows or lessons you are going to have to pay money, the users are not paying us for a service. They are paying the artists or streamers to view their shows or content in Virtual and Augmented reality and in some cases using holoporation technology.

So, you are like Udemy, Tinder etc. for VR in blockchain?

No Voxels is more like Udemy by allowing users to create their own vr games etc We are using marketplaces to allow artists and content creators an avenue to generate astronomical amounts of revenue by streaming concerts or education streams in Virtual and Augmented reality.

It is impossible for Voxels or Udemy to become mass adopted with their model as the amount of people who want to create their own vr games is very small. VibeHub is an application that appeals to every person in the world because everyone loves music and to some degree everyone loves learning.

nice. and you will create a single unified dashboard for everything?

I don't think it could kill live concert and plays, cinemas, tv and the internet hasn't killed theaters and live acting, so why VR would remove live concerts? or computers hasn't killed paintings, sculpture and art in general, mostly it has complemented it, and I think VR and Augmented reality will do the same.

Exactly, vr will never kill live concerts. VR will provide an entirely new avenue for artists, educators and content creators to monetize their content on a huge scale and will provide people all over the world a revolutionary form of entertainment right in their living room  Smiley
Imagine having a hard day at work, come home and browse Vibehub which concerts take place today. You could spontaneously decide to attend a rock concert,....

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

Videhib has a great concept but to be honest when i am thinking a bit more to what you want achieve i have a few interrogations. I hope that you will can to help me. Why do you think you have to create a platform to allow people to use the VR technology ? Don't you think they will be able to be in direct with each others just thanks their cameras and phones ? Then how and why will people pay you for the service you provide ?

I think you are confused with how VibeHub is implementing VR technology on the application. We are bringing live shows, education lessons and online dating at first to this application. In order to attend these shows or lessons you are going to have to pay money, the users are not paying us for a service. They are paying the artists or streamers to view their shows or content in Virtual and Augmented reality and in some cases using holoporation technology.

So, you are like Udemy, Tinder etc. for VR in blockchain?

No Voxels is more like Udemy by allowing users to create their own vr games etc We are using marketplaces to allow artists and content creators an avenue to generate astronomical amounts of revenue by streaming concerts or education streams in Virtual and Augmented reality.

It is impossible for Voxels or Udemy to become mass adopted with their model as the amount of people who want to create their own vr games is very small. VibeHub is an application that appeals to every person in the world because everyone loves music and to some degree everyone loves learning.

nice. and you will create a single unified dashboard for everything?

I don't think it could kill live concert and plays, cinemas, tv and the internet hasn't killed theaters and live acting, so why VR would remove live concerts? or computers hasn't killed paintings, sculpture and art in general, mostly it has complemented it, and I think VR and Augmented reality will do the same.

Exactly, vr will never kill live concerts. VR will provide an entirely new avenue for artists, educators and content creators to monetize their content on a huge scale and will provide people all over the world a revolutionary form of entertainment right in their living room  Smiley
Imagine having a hard day at work, come home and browse Vibehub which concerts take place today. You could spontaneously decide to attend a rock concert,....

What some might forget: The concerts dont have to be live events. It will also be possible to watch a recording of concerts that took place in the past. So why not rewatch a concert that you were actually attending to refresh the memory. The possibilities of VR are amazing!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

The more I read, the more it seems interesting. Everybody seems to have a lot of ideas of application with the VR.

This market has so much potential. Maybe in some years it will be normal to have at least one VR in every home  Smiley
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:57:18 AM

The more I read, the more it seems interesting. Everybody seems to have a lot of ideas of application with the VR.

This market has so much potential. Maybe in some years it will be normal to have at least one VR in every home  Smiley

An 85y/o farmer in a rural village somewhere has a cell phone, VR is the next progression. Akin to how cell phones succeeded landline phones and streaming succeeded DVD, which took over from video cassettes. VR will be the common mode of viewing entertainment/communication in about 15-20yrs.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:57:59 AM

I think it could create a lots of profit from the old market ,it also save a lots of money for their fans

Now there is only a headset for a start. Think about some gloves, feeling pads. When you touch or hold something it make you feel the same?

Vr is a very new technology, it can improve greatly.

Vibehub can aid its evolving process.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:04:15 PM

Now there is only a headset for a start. Think about some gloves, feeling pads. When you touch or hold something it make you feel the same?

The dev already stated that working on hardware is currently not part of their agenda, rather creating a platform that integrates with other hardwares, to encourage mass user adoption is currently the plan.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:18:01 PM

The dev already stated that working on hardware is currently not part of their agenda, rather creating a platform that integrates with other hardwares, to encourage mass user adoption is currently the plan.

Best they can do. It does not need more hardware on the market, but good programs to run on the current to get sells up Smiley Pretty excited to see the results in "real", or better in VR Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:20:05 PM

I think it's pretty cool

I would think a session is dependent on who is connected so it can be private or public according to a user's need. It's like a phone call cn be between two ppl, or when needed turned into a conference call.

yeah but will vibehub offer these features? Social features keep the platform attractive to potential customers. I guess we'll see as time goes by.

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:28:30 PM

Yes maybe not now, but in long term, vr hardware will evolve so vibehub must keep pace with technology.

Making a platform for a new techonolgy, that means if you want to stay in market you should evolve with it.

ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

VR to make the world become exquisite, so that the relationship closer, optimistic about this direction, but the combination with the block chain do not know what will happen, after all, is still in the development of industry
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

I can barely read the graphics in page 14 in the whitepaper. You'll need to improve their resolution.

As the ICO approaches, it would be wise to improve the WP or at least provide a thoroughful version. It's not bad this way but does not look professional enough, too much subjective claims maybe.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

This market has so much potential. Maybe in some years it will be normal to have at least one VR in every home  Smiley

An 85y/o farmer in a rural village somewhere has a cell phone, VR is the next progression. Akin to how cell phones succeeded landline phones and streaming succeeded DVD, which took over from video cassettes. VR will be the common mode of viewing entertainment/communication in about 15-20yrs.

Thats too long. Everything is going faster and faster. 5 years lately. Not more. But to bring it in every house, the technic must integrate the hole family. My thought is, that the main problem of VR is, that, if you use it, you re encapsulated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: