Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

The more I read, the more it seems interesting. Everybody seems to have a lot of ideas of application with the VR.

This market has so much potential. Maybe in some years it will be normal to have at least one VR in every home  Smiley

An 85y/o farmer in a rural village somewhere has a cell phone, VR is the next progression. Akin to how cell phones succeeded landline phones and streaming succeeded DVD, which took over from video cassettes. VR will be the common mode of viewing entertainment/communication in about 15-20yrs.

Thats too long. Everything is going faster and faster. 5 years lately. Not more. But to bring it in every house, the technic must integrate the hole family. My thought is, that the main problem of VR is, that, if you use it, you re encapsulated.
I agree, at the current rate, and trajectory that technology is advancing, I would cut 20 years in half, to about 10, before we start seeing major adoption among everyday consumers. Theres ot of bugs that need to be worked out, like motion sickness, and latency issues, as well as the problem of affordability! Remember how much flatscreen televisions costed, before they became common place?
[/quote}

I would have to disagree with 10 years, Within 3 years you're going to see the VR market 7x in size from 2017 to 2020. The more really good applications like VibeHub who are providing entertainment for mass adoption, the faster you will see every household having a VR headset. Headsets are already down to the price of 400 dollars for a high quality VR headset and by that time theat Hololens for AR and holoportation technology will be much cheaper and more advanced as well.

A lot of the motion sickness problems come from inexperienced developers as vr technology is still in it's infancy. The more VR technology grows , the less you are going to hear about motion sickness. In our beta we have a comfortable rating on Oculus because our developers have been working with VR technology for years and really know the ins and outs of how to code correctly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:26:19 PM

A nice video for anyone who wants some information about Vibehub.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctgQT7tiLbU
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

Omg Cheesy i love vr and its future possibilities ! its like smart phones in 2012 there is incoming boom for that !
Im glad i found this project previos vr project i was interested was decentra but they betrayed small buyers and smtg like 5 ppl get all the contributions i hope with vibehub we wont see that and smaller investors can participate
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:42:26 PM

Hey defs, as you said that you try to reach all goals for this year, I remembered my last question, searched  for it in this thread and noticed that its not answered up to now. I think its not that easy to read every post here, just with a regard to all these posts, but I would be pleased, if you could answer:

"Can you explain the big timeframe? I mean, especially from Q1 in 2018 to Q4 in 2018, where you want to implement further applications. Moreover up to Q4 there are "only" Musical Sessions. Despite of that fact, do you allready plan to work with profits at that time?"

Yes Q1 TO Q4 2018 is a very important time frame for us. We will have implemented hundreds of digital assets and dozens of environments during that frame. We can't do to much to fast to fast because like everyone in VR we also must wait for the prices of hardware to drop. So we will start implementing marketplaces one by one on the VibeHub application. The first being a marketplace where guitar players can look for singers, singers can look for guitar players and everything in between. The first of it's kind in the music industry

In that time frame we will also be showcasing what the VibeHub application can really do by hiring artists to come in and play their music using our holoportation technology facility. We will hire the artist and they will promote VibeHub on their social media so all of their fans and the world can see what the future is going to look like when music is played using this technology.

It's a good way to showcase what we are doing and also for our investors to see immense gains in their investment with VibeHub. We will be tying mainstream artists to our platform very soon and this will reflect very nicely in the market cap of VibeHub  Smiley

That's one of the best parts about already having a beta and youtube channel. We can be constantly showcasing our updates for everyone to see

This sounds really interesting.

I'll have my VR gear soon, I wil test this. I'm a musician and would love to try playing with other musicians.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:42:51 PM

Omg Cheesy i love vr and its future possibilities ! its like smart phones in 2012 there is incoming boom for that !
Im glad i found this project previos vr project i was interested was decentra but they betrayed small buyers and smtg like 5 ppl get all the contributions i hope with vibehub we wont see that and smaller investors can participate

You sure won't, our token sale has been spread out very evenly thus far with everyone having their chance to invest  Smiley Their have been a couple larger investments one being 875 ETH and another 530 ETH but most of the transactions that have come in have been 25 ETH or less
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:43:46 PM

With the end of the token sale so close, other investors must be as excited as me. Really interested in seeing this project get of the ground after the ICO  Grin
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:44:09 PM

Hey defs, as you said that you try to reach all goals for this year, I remembered my last question, searched  for it in this thread and noticed that its not answered up to now. I think its not that easy to read every post here, just with a regard to all these posts, but I would be pleased, if you could answer:

"Can you explain the big timeframe? I mean, especially from Q1 in 2018 to Q4 in 2018, where you want to implement further applications. Moreover up to Q4 there are "only" Musical Sessions. Despite of that fact, do you allready plan to work with profits at that time?"

Yes Q1 TO Q4 2018 is a very important time frame for us. We will have implemented hundreds of digital assets and dozens of environments during that frame. We can't do to much to fast to fast because like everyone in VR we also must wait for the prices of hardware to drop. So we will start implementing marketplaces one by one on the VibeHub application. The first being a marketplace where guitar players can look for singers, singers can look for guitar players and everything in between. The first of it's kind in the music industry

In that time frame we will also be showcasing what the VibeHub application can really do by hiring artists to come in and play their music using our holoportation technology facility. We will hire the artist and they will promote VibeHub on their social media so all of their fans and the world can see what the future is going to look like when music is played using this technology.

It's a good way to showcase what we are doing and also for our investors to see immense gains in their investment with VibeHub. We will be tying mainstream artists to our platform very soon and this will reflect very nicely in the market cap of VibeHub  Smiley

That's one of the best parts about already having a beta and youtube channel. We can be constantly showcasing our updates for everyone to see

I'll have my VR gear soon, I wil test this. I'm a musician and would love to try playing with other musicians.

I have been a musician  for my whole life and I can't wait either hahaha  Smiley
kateheoa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

Found it on youtube. He talked about why he invested in VibeHub ICO. can be useful for some ppl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzow35YXeUE
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

Hey defs, as you said that you try to reach all goals for this year, I remembered my last question, searched  for it in this thread and noticed that its not answered up to now. I think its not that easy to read every post here, just with a regard to all these posts, but I would be pleased, if you could answer:

I think you will be surprised, you are a future musician of the virtual world. Smiley
SzeChun

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:13:10 PM

Found it on youtube. He talked about why he invested in VibeHub ICO. can be useful for some ppl
Thank you for sharing. Very helpful video for us
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:13:43 PM

Nothing directly related to VIBEHub but I just found this in my emails regarding to my studies, maybe someone is interested in this.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9a33ka/a-japanese-monk-is-making-a-vr-world-to-reflect-the-true-feudal-tokyo

VR is getting more and more important in different fields now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:22:46 PM

Would be cool if you can keep us updated on your experieces. Its always nice to hear an unbiased opinion on the beta platform since I am too poor for VR glasses to test it myself  Cheesy
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:28:10 PM

You sure won't, our token sale has been spread out very evenly thus far with everyone having their chance to invest  Smiley Their have been a couple larger investments one being 875 ETH and another 530 ETH but most of the transactions that have come in have been 25 ETH or less
Ohh i sorry i read the wp whached videos and missed that token sale is on now ! i contribute as soon as i can put some euro to eth Smiley i hope im not to late :DD
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:32:10 PM

Ohh i sorry i read the wp whached videos and missed that token sale is on now ! i contribute as soon as i can put some euro to eth Smiley i hope im not to late :DD

Nope, the token sale ends September 21st or if 115k ETH is raised before then
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:37:42 PM

Token sale will end on 21st september , 4575.29 ETH received are not a hella lot if you see other ICOs but isn't a small amount either, it's way more then one million dollars

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
greatteager

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

Nope, the token sale ends September 21st or if 115k ETH is raised before then
It is better not to achieve maximum capitalization at once, I want a lot of x Cheesy
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

Its also cool to reach the hard cap. Even for more multiplication of the value, reach the hard mean that a lot of people want to join the project. But Vibehub still have a great sucess and I think we will raiseba lot more before 21th September. Vibehub deserve it and the project has the potential to go far. I want to see the platform launch and start to use VR hub !
VTCarter

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:44:23 PM

Vibehub is gonna be one of the crypto platforms that sticks when adoption happens
VTCarter

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

Same here. really funny .This is the most viewed video on youtube about Vibehub I believe
greatteager

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

Same here. really funny .This is the most viewed video on youtube about Vibehub I believe
And I liked the video, briefly and clearly explained. And thanks to the Dev for the instant answers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: