Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

A nice video for anyone who wants some information about Vibehub.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctgQT7tiLbU

Thanks for sharing this video!
Always nice to see reviews on Youtube, this is very usefull for everyone.

VIBEHub, crypto's new hype! Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:35:02 PM

Found it on youtube. He talked about why he invested in VibeHub ICO. can be useful for some ppl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzow35YXeUE
Thank you for sharing. Very helpful video for us
Same here. really funny .This is the most viewed video on youtube about Vibehub I believe

No, there has been several videos that have mentioned VibeHub with  thousands of views

Here is one for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzow35YXeUE&t=96s
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:48:19 PM

To be a bit poetic i find that what you wanna democratize is so beautiful. To be able to meet your mother, brother, or anybody as if he was next to you in real time is very beautiful. Future is beautiful Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:51:50 PM

To be a bit poetic i find that what you wanna democratize is so beautiful. To be able to meet your mother, brother, or anybody as if he was next to you in real time is very beautiful. Future is beautiful Smiley

Thanks, we appreciate your kind words  Smiley Please stay tuned, more updates coming soon
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:45:30 PM

Hey defs, as you said that you try to reach all goals for this year, I remembered my last question, searched  for it in this thread and noticed that its not answered up to now. I think its not that easy to read every post here, just with a regard to all these posts, but I would be pleased, if you could answer:

"Can you explain the big timeframe? I mean, especially from Q1 in 2018 to Q4 in 2018, where you want to implement further applications. Moreover up to Q4 there are "only" Musical Sessions. Despite of that fact, do you allready plan to work with profits at that time?"

Yes Q1 TO Q4 2018 is a very important time frame for us. We will have implemented hundreds of digital assets and dozens of environments during that frame. We can't do to much to fast to fast because like everyone in VR we also must wait for the prices of hardware to drop. So we will start implementing marketplaces one by one on the VibeHub application. The first being a marketplace where guitar players can look for singers, singers can look for guitar players and everything in between. The first of it's kind in the music industry

In that time frame we will also be showcasing what the VibeHub application can really do by hiring artists to come in and play their music using our holoportation technology facility. We will hire the artist and they will promote VibeHub on their social media so all of their fans and the world can see what the future is going to look like when music is played using this technology.

It's a good way to showcase what we are doing and also for our investors to see immense gains in their investment with VibeHub. We will be tying mainstream artists to our platform very soon and this will reflect very nicely in the market cap of VibeHub  Smiley

That's one of the best parts about already having a beta and youtube channel. We can be constantly showcasing our updates for everyone to see

Thank you, for your detailed answer. But what do you mean with adding digital assets? Maybe Im a Bit of crypto fanatic, but the only think on what comes to my mindestens by these words, is the token Grin.
Further the second part of my question: Do you allready plan to work with profits in 2018?
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:54:18 PM

Hey hello everybody Smiley I know that it's not the good place to speak about this but don't worry there will be a connection with videhub in what i am telling Tongue In bitcointalk we always have to comment announcment, bounty or subjects created by members but we all want to participate anyway what it is because we love cryptos and wanna share our love. But we are also many to participate for love but also because we are going to be able to improve our rank in bitcointalk to be able to do more things. So we could think the spirit is fake but I think that even without interest people will be as active as they are.  I love this place and we are so lucky to know it exist Smiley Such a good thing. I joke i had nothing to say about videhub but i hope you enjoyed this interlude Tongue
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:59:35 PM

what about VR hardware? if i want to buy VR, am i can buy in any market?

VibeHub is providing the software, you have to get yourself VR glasses. You can use an Oculus or HTC Vive, for example and can check out their beta, yet!
the final software of VibeHub will be compatible with all brands/types of VR glasses?...

Yes of course, By November we will be compatible with all major brands of hardware devices  Smiley
one more question, how to add this software into VR glasses?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

At my local hospital they've a project that let's chronically sick kids "believe" their at home instead of in their hospital room. Stuff like that means sooooo much!

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:38:59 AM

At my local hospital they've a project that let's chronically sick kids "believe" their at home instead of in their hospital room. Stuff like that means sooooo much!

I didn't knew that, it's a brilliant idea, and it shows us how technology can improve our life and the world in general, AR/VR can and will change the future, and if we combine it with blockchain technology, things just look bright for all of us Cheesy.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:21:46 AM

Hey defs, as you said that you try to reach all goals for this year, I remembered my last question, searched  for it in this thread and noticed that its not answered up to now. I think its not that easy to read every post here, just with a regard to all these posts, but I would be pleased, if you could answer:

"Can you explain the big timeframe? I mean, especially from Q1 in 2018 to Q4 in 2018, where you want to implement further applications. Moreover up to Q4 there are "only" Musical Sessions. Despite of that fact, do you allready plan to work with profits at that time?"

Yes Q1 TO Q4 2018 is a very important time frame for us. We will have implemented hundreds of digital assets and dozens of environments during that frame. We can't do to much to fast to fast because like everyone in VR we also must wait for the prices of hardware to drop. So we will start implementing marketplaces one by one on the VibeHub application. The first being a marketplace where guitar players can look for singers, singers can look for guitar players and everything in between. The first of it's kind in the music industry

In that time frame we will also be showcasing what the VibeHub application can really do by hiring artists to come in and play their music using our holoportation technology facility. We will hire the artist and they will promote VibeHub on their social media so all of their fans and the world can see what the future is going to look like when music is played using this technology.

It's a good way to showcase what we are doing and also for our investors to see immense gains in their investment with VibeHub. We will be tying mainstream artists to our platform very soon and this will reflect very nicely in the market cap of VibeHub  Smiley

That's one of the best parts about already having a beta and youtube channel. We can be constantly showcasing our updates for everyone to see

Thank you, for your detailed answer. But what do you mean with adding digital assets? Maybe Im a Bit of crypto fanatic, but the only think on what comes to my mindestens by these words, is the token Grin.
Further the second part of my question: Do you allready plan to work with profits in 2018?

You will be able to purchase digital assets on the VibeHub platform. Digital assets in Virtual Reality are assets better then the custom model we provide to you. Example of this would be a bigger tv for your private room, a nice couch for your private room, a better space ship to transport you to destinations then the one we provide you, your own pet and things like paintings, hardwood floors. You are going to have the option to customize these environments to whatever you like. But to have the best personal environment, you will need to pay in Vibe to purchase these perks of the platform.

Work with profits? I am not sure what you mean by that but if you men't that after the ICO are we going to start using these funds right away, then the answer is yes. We will be expanding our team, building our own AR facility , booking artists to play shows in our AR facility and also market VibeHub.
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:16:51 AM

Got no love for Oculus but I think this one is worth a shot.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:10:12 AM

Wow, that seems like a beautiful project and with a humane cause. I think Vibehub can help them move forward.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:30:31 AM

Wow, that seems like a beautiful project and with a humane cause. I think Vibehub can help them move forward.
Actually I do not think that meetings directly have the same feelings if the meeting is done through technology. But this is just my opinion and my experience.
On the other hand, the bussiness things like marketplace and anything else are very promising things from this project.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:44:49 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 04:55:23 AM by magisterr

So users paid for musicians, artint for their lessons? How much will be cost one lessons (in usd) ?
I'm pretty sure it's up to the artists to decide.

So price for differents artist lessons is the same or different?

No it would be different, lets say an artists like Rihanna, The Weeknd, Drake and Ed Sheeran all held a concert in Virtual Reality. It is up to the artists to determine what they want the price point for their show to be. Most likely the price point would be different in all these examples.

So, more popular and more skill artist will charge more money, and newbies less?
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:03:34 AM

Actually I do not think that meetings directly have the same feelings if the meeting is done through technology. But this is just my opinion and my experience.
On the other hand, the bussiness things like marketplace and anything else are very promising things from this project.

I agree with you on that. Personally, I try to avoid all the stuff that disconnect me from real world but, nowadays everybody you see is engrossed in their gadget so deep that they don't have time for anything else.
If there's demand someone gotta sell the stuff.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:31:06 AM

So users paid for musicians, artint for their lessons? How much will be cost one lessons (in usd) ?
I'm pretty sure it's up to the artists to decide.

So price for differents artist lessons is the same or different?

No it would be different, lets say an artists like Rihanna, The Weeknd, Drake and Ed Sheeran all held a concert in Virtual Reality. It is up to the artists to determine what they want the price point for their show to be. Most likely the price point would be different in all these examples.

So, more popular and more skill artist will charge more money, and newbies less?
Its up to the artists, even if popular artists want to determine cheap price, it would be fine.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:34:00 AM

I dont own VR glasses yet so i dont know how far is the VR technology now, but does most of technology which you are promoting already exist separately and you are just merging it, or are there completely new concepts your team will program and design?

magisterr

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:09:28 AM

I dont own VR glasses yet so i dont know how far is the VR technology now, but does most of technology which you are promoting already exist separately and you are just merging it, or are there completely new concepts your team will program and design?

Which similar service you mean? I think, i didnt see similar project before  Roll Eyes
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:26:43 AM

Which similar service you mean? I think, i didnt see similar project before  Roll Eyes

Right now there are no similar products, maybe Facebook is developing one, that is why it bought Oculus, They haven't mentioned anything yet; right now the VR industry is concentrating in the game market, and in content creation, not social interaction at the level VIBEHUB is aiming, perhaps AR like Magic Leap and Hololens are building similar products, but they are not in the market yet, and they will use AR, with hardware that nobody has yet, while a lot of people has already their own VR set, so the market right now is open for the first one to take it.
magisterr

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:39:01 AM

And when facebook want to run similr project? This project have more avantages (in time, functions) ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: