Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:07:31 AM

I know you will have your own space in VibeHub but will it also be used as social media community?  Maybe it would be smart to also implement that into the platform. You can probably watch those 360 pictures with VR glasses and home made videos in the future.

We already have that built, that it was what our web based platform is for. You can post videos etc and receive tips from the community. Sign up for the preview beta here http://vibehub.io/platformtest/#/login

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:10:36 AM

What will be your monetization source?
WIll you take any fee from creator or audience?

We go into how we will monetize in our whitepaper, we have 4 revenue streams. Taking a percentage of income generated from live streams, charging for our digital assets, VR advertisements and charging fees to other platforms who want to be on VibeHub
Advertisement is great source of income but i hope it wont be like youtube that when your in a session suddenly a big picture will pop, and how much percentage will the platform take from the creators.

That's another beautiful thing about VR, VR ads will be entirely different then what you see today. We can design ads so that they appear in a blimp for example, they will more  aesthetically pleasing than what you see today in current ads.

Initially we won't take anything from creators, but as the platform gains more popularity we will take 10 percent  Smiley
FrenchBTC

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

Hi,

Just one question regarding the ICO : I finally participated by using both Ledger Nano S and MyEtherWallet online...
I was able to see a few minutes after directly on MyEtherWAllet my VIBEX tokens so everything's ok.

Do I nedd to do something else because on your website there's this sentence :
"After you have contributed,
please add the same address to your Ethereum wallet under custom tokens:
Symbol: VIBEX
Decimals: 18"...

Is it for people who don't have VIBEX and VIBE token already on their list ?

Hello ! Would like to learn more about BTC...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:01:21 AM

Hi,

Just one question regarding the ICO : I finally participated by using both Ledger Nano S and MyEtherWallet online...
I was able to see a few minutes after directly on MyEtherWAllet my VIBEX tokens so everything's ok.

Do I nedd to do something else because on your website there's this sentence :
"After you have contributed,
please add the same address to your Ethereum wallet under custom tokens:
Symbol: VIBEX
Decimals: 18"...

Is it for people who don't have VIBEX and VIBE token already on their list ?

No you don't. if you can already see it, why should you?

It's for just for make it visible, doesn't serve any purposes.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:14:18 AM

We go into how we will monetize in our whitepaper, we have 4 revenue streams. Taking a percentage of income generated from live streams, charging for our digital assets, VR advertisements and charging fees to other platforms who want to be on VibeHub
Advertisement is great source of income but i hope it wont be like youtube that when your in a session suddenly a big picture will pop, and how much percentage will the platform take from the creators.

That's another beautiful thing about VR, VR ads will be entirely different then what you see today. We can design ads so that they appear in a blimp for example, they will more  aesthetically pleasing than what you see today in current ads.

Initially we won't take anything from creators, but as the platform gains more popularity we will take 10 percent  Smiley

10% seems huge to me. Why would anyone leave 10% of their income?
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:19:35 AM

That's another beautiful thing about VR, VR ads will be entirely different then what you see today. We can design ads so that they appear in a blimp for example, they will more  aesthetically pleasing than what you see today in current ads.

Initially we won't take anything from creators, but as the platform gains more popularity we will take 10 percent  Smiley

10 percent is extremely low, artists and educators keeping 90 percent of income streaming on a platform is an amazing net income and quite simply unheard of. Youtube, twitch etc only offer advertisement revenue which is split and subs on twitch and those are split 50/50.

The income opportunities on VibeHub are much larger

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:52:35 AM

Users have huge experiences in the use of virtual reality. Users feel that they are experiencing real places, hearing real sounds and seeing real things. Many have the feeling of using virtual reality technology more and more. It is highly valued by people with disabilities. Because by using virtual reality, they can explore the real world. The films produced for the RV allow the audience to see everything around them in each scene. Thus, it creates an interactive viewing experience for the audience.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:46:52 AM

That's another beautiful thing about VR, VR ads will be entirely different then what you see today. We can design ads so that they appear in a blimp for example, they will more  aesthetically pleasing than what you see today in current ads.

Initially we won't take anything from creators, but as the platform gains more popularity we will take 10 percent  Smiley

10 percent is extremely low, artists and educators keeping 90 percent of income streaming on a platform is an amazing net income and quite simply unheard of. Youtube, twitch etc only offer advertisement revenue which is split and subs on twitch and those are split 50/50.

So it will be easier to arrange with them. Good strategy.

I believe at some point you are hoping to raise 10 percent to near 50s.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:52:46 AM

I know you will have your own space in VibeHub but will it also be used as social media community?  Maybe it would be smart to also implement that into the platform. You can probably watch those 360 pictures with VR glasses and home made videos in the future.

I think that far off at this point. First things first, make the platform and ensure that it works properly. Everything else can be added later as vibehub grows.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:58:30 AM

Project seems more promising each day when I read this thread understanding more and more by the q&a  Smiley
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:07:35 AM

how to purchase this feature? i will try if i have VR soon.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:23:19 AM

Users have huge experiences in the use of virtual reality. Users feel that they are experiencing real places, hearing real sounds and seeing real things. Many have the feeling of using virtual reality technology more and more. It is highly valued by people with disabilities. Because by using virtual reality, they can explore the real world. The films produced for the RV allow the audience to see everything around them in each scene. Thus, it creates an interactive viewing experience for the audience.
I completely agree, when I first put on Oculus Rift glasses watched several interactive videos, and games - I was experienced an inexpressible feelings - now this direction is very intensively growing. In this industry, as well as in the near future, it will be worth it!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:44:43 AM

I completely agree, when I first put on Oculus Rift glasses watched several interactive videos, and games - I was experienced an inexpressible feelings - now this direction is very intensively growing. In this industry, as well as in the near future, it will be worth it!
The first time i tried the Oculus i got dizzy. It takes some time to adjust to this, this is due to the low quality of the hardware. However with the newer hardware this will all change.
VIBEHub is a great initiative .. i hope some big players will incorporate the platform.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:47:09 AM

Oh sorry it's for advertisements. Yeah, it's pretty low.
I was thinking about the things for which customer has to pay.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

how to purchase this feature? i will try if i have VR soon.
I guess you can purchase it on Oct 15th 2017

VibeHub Goes Live Oct 15 2017
VibeHub web platform goes live using the Vibe coins now they are in circulation

But you can try the beta by signup on their website http://www.vibehub.io/
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:02:55 AM

Do you have plans to expand to marketplaces like boxe matches, MMA matches, Wrestling matches etc....I can really see a market especially in wrestling, maybe a whole federation based on virtual reality

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

I think that as the world becomes so small, people want to learn a lot of new and different things from the rest of the world, and education streams need something like that.Even if it's a virtual date, these days are getting crazier, so I guess that's a good thing.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

I hope the VR advertisement is optional and can be turned of for something like a higher fee. Where i think Vibehub has most potential is the educational sector and advertisement would kinda kill that Smiley
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:46:52 AM

I hope the VR advertisement is optional and can be turned of for something like a higher fee. Where i think Vibehub has most potential is the educational sector and advertisement would kinda kill that Smiley

If you put unskippable ads in education sector then I must say it will hurt the stats. For entertainment and other sectors, it is ok to have them. Live streams should be the main attraction. Have you thought about asking WWE for this matter?? I heard they are working on something VR related.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:03:34 AM

If you put unskippable ads in education sector then I must say it will hurt the stats. For entertainment and other sectors, it is ok to have them. Live streams should be the main attraction. Have you thought about asking WWE for this matter?? I heard they are working on something VR related.

That's what I said before! Also, can you imagine old matches revived in VR ? Wouldn't be glorious to see Steve Austin v The Rock from WM17 but like if you're watching it live?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: