Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:21:13 AM

Perhaps before 2020 we will see the Internet in virtual reality. Smiley

Why wait for 2020. It's now a thing of just a few months.

220 when we are fully immersed in it, now we are just starting, including this service, by2020 we will have more computational power, platform and codes and games and AR will b e already in the market, with a huge audience, so the more clients, the more companies will offer products and services in VR and AR, so yeah, by 2020 VIBRHub will SHINE and grow fast as the king of all, or at least the social part of it Cheesy.

Well it's already what VibeHub is proposing. If you think about it, the virtual markets are just internet markets like Amazon, ebay ... adapted to the VR environment.
yes anything is possible, You can only imagine how this industry will progress to 2020 year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:23:56 AM

I think I read the VIBEHub wants to buy the holoportation technique from Microsoft. Has anyone found anything about pricing and their licensing scheme? Maybe Microsoft will license it for free, but provided you use the Hololens. I'm not really sure which way Microsoft wants to go with AR. Do they want to profit on the software side or on the hardware side?
toolucky98

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

Which exchanges are you expected to be listed in in 2017 and 2018?

no company will provide any info of possible exchanges pre ico. Several things could go wrong post ico and if investors feel jaded that a promise wasn't delivered, it could really impact the company's reputation

Actually some compaines are doing that. But you're right it's risky.

About vibehub it already reached 4600 eth, so exchange won't be a shitty one.

That's quite a good amount so far. Much lower than the max cap of 115000 ETH though - if it ever got closer to the cap, that would be a guaranteed acceptance on any exchanges of their choosing.

Exchanges are the most unimportant in the development process. Its only important for standard cryptocurrencies, not for projects with a real market usecase (Unless you are a trader).

I don't understand it either why a exchange that will list the token right after the ICO is so important for a lot of people. Are they all interested in selling their tokens after the ICO with a profit? If you are truely convinced about the project you won't sell asap but HODL and watch the project grow.
Well not all of the investors in this ICO world will invest for long term hold sir.
As far as i know, which exchange and when it will be listed are important things in crypto trading to know/predict the pump and dump.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:20:25 PM

I think I read the VIBEHub wants to buy the holoportation technique from Microsoft. Has anyone found anything about pricing and their licensing scheme? Maybe Microsoft will license it for free, but provided you use the Hololens. I'm not really sure which way Microsoft wants to go with AR. Do they want to profit on the software side or on the hardware side?
In my opnion, by the amount of work they put on, they're gonna profit on both the hardware and software side. We know one thing for sure, when Microsoft do something new, they do it for a profit

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

As far as i know, right now the Hololens hardware is only being sold to big companies who have actual use for it. For hardware, Vibehub (as i understand it) will focus mainly on the VR headsets that are more readily available to consumers now, so Oculus, HTC Vive, and i think PS VR as well. I'm hoping they add Google Daydream after that since that would help mass adoption.

Microsoft would be very stupid if they didn't license the holoportation technology, so i think we can pretty much guarantee that it will (in one form or the other) work on other VR headsets in the future. Of course that depends on compatibility as well. But by the time Microsoft has perfected this technology i think we will be quit a few years down the road and there will probably be second generations of Oculus, Vive, etc. Those might even already have similar techniques.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:36:16 PM

is there any competition yet ? Looks like a big market
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

Good news that you have a partnership with Sony  Smiley

It's good, but let's get the facts. This is from the whitepaper:

Our virtual reality development uses Unity Engine, SteamVR SDK, Oculus SDK, Microsoft HoloLens SDK, and Sony PSVR SDK.

You can register on their website and download a SDK and in some cases they lend you a VR devkit or invest in your app through their Pub Fund.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/develop/
https://www.giantbomb.com/playstation-4/3045-146/forums/ps4-devkit-costs-2500-sony-hands-them-out-like-can-1446488/

If VIBEHub had a more intricate deal with Sony they would probably have to be exclusive to PSVR and that's not what you want.

Exactly, keeping our options open to be compatible with all platforms is very important. However, we are open to exclusives if the right deal is presented to us  Smiley

IMHO, it would be better for VIBEHub adapt to several A/R & V/R  technology firms, creating a platform and marketplace with multi products to make it a one stop shop would be ideal.

Something like Spotify for VR could also be integrated. You could browse through demos of concerts.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:53:57 PM

you guys watched this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8. Mindblowing lol, that bar demonstration with Rihanna and little kid example are just mindblowing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

is there any competition yet ? Looks like a big market

There are a few like looq and spectiv out of which looq looks like a suspicious project and spectiv pushed their ICO to december. So, nope none as of now. Also, vibehub is unique in it's own. Spectiv doesn't seem as large as vibehub last time I checked.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:32:51 PM

I reeeally don't think Vibehub will actually buy that from Microsoft. Don't think they have the cash for that. Licensing it is another thing however.

toolucky98

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

I reeeally don't think Vibehub will actually buy that from Microsoft. Don't think they have the cash for that. Licensing it is another thing however.
If its true, it will be a future action or maybe if they can reach their hard cap.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

you guys watched this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8. Mindblowing lol, that bar demonstration with Rihanna and little kid example are just mindblowing

I know, the possibilities are endless with VR and VIBEHub will have a great part of it.
This project is so great. I think this will sell out fast.

Really hope this ICO will get the attention it deserves!
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

Lol, i thought little kid is some kind of rapper and i was skipping trough the video but didnt find him Cheesy
It it impressive, but that 3D model concert doest work for me, im sure it could be used for better purpose.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:58:00 PM

Whoa! This looks great! Rihanna concert in VR in your home on your favourite, comfy sofa. This ICO is definitely worth investing in  Cheesy
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:04:54 PM

Judging by the roadmap, listing on exchanges is scheduled for early October. It is very good. A lot of people will learn about this platform, which will contribute to the growth of popularity, and hence the price.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:14:18 PM

In the latest video Matthew uses the word "purchase" (6:50). But alright, let's assume that's slang for licensing. Then it's not going to be a exclusive license, so there's bound to be similar applications like VIBEHub. It will come down to who can get the best artists in a working application to the users first.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:31:13 PM

In the latest video Matthew uses the word "purchase" (6:50). But alright, let's assume that's slang for licensing. Then it's not going to be a exclusive license, so there's bound to be similar applications like VIBEHub. It will come down to who can get the best artists in a working application to the users first.

I think "purchase" is meant literally here, cause you need the 3D-Camara system and software from microsoft.

Yes we will be buying this technology after our token sale  Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

I think Vibehub ico will have a wonderful sucess. The visibility growth day by day, a lot of people want to be a part of the project and have big hope for the future. Just see how many people enjoy Vibehub possibility on the thread, we are all impatient !
And don't forget that team have great secret features incoming, stay tuned don't miss it !
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:42:47 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 06:18:10 PM by vibehubfounder

No I mean't purchase, We have already raised more then enough in the ICO to purchase this technology. We are going to be releasing videos monthly with our team demonstrating this technology  Smiley

How do you guys expect this holoporatation technology to be worth millions of dollars??? It's not even close to that, microsoft has developed this at a reasonable price point and we will purchase it at a reasonable price point
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:40:53 PM

No I mean't purchase, We have already raised more then enough in the ICO to purchase this technology. We are going to be releasing videos monthly with our team demonstrating this technology  Smiley

How do you guys expect this holoporatation technology to be worth millions of dollars??? It's not even close to that, microsoft has developed this at a reasonable price point and we will purchase it at a reasonable price point

Well, that's good news to know that you'll be the owner of the product.

The Hololens just cost 3000$, but how much cost the equipments to "virtualize" the subject, like in the rihanna video ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: