Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:39:01 PM

Some of the people, who posted before, talked about the ICO flood... Have you (the defs) watched the last ICOs? There had been some with great ideas, but it seems that it is too much. Too many ICOs for far too few Investors... I hope you have this on your mind. It would be a shame when another good Project like vibehub cant collect enough money...

All they can do is propose/present a working idea, and provide some marketing. Their is no magical format to ensure that investors get in on an ico. This platform has a lot of potential and is unique in this space, so it should do fairly well

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:03:57 PM

Pain requires conscious attention, a cognitive resource that is limited. People focus mostly on the direction in which they are watching: when using immersive virtual reality, the patient's attention is largely diverted from the real world and attracted into a computer-generated world. In one study, burnt patients even noticed the care without virtual reality of their wounds as "Not fun at all" and with virtual reality as "Rather amusing." "Many are the benefits of virtual reality.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:09:08 PM

Which exchanges are you expected to be listed in in 2017 and 2018?

no company will provide any info of possible exchanges pre ico. Several things could go wrong post ico and if investors feel jaded that a promise wasn't delivered, it could really impact the company's reputation

Actually some compaines are doing that. But you're right it's risky.

About vibehub it already reached 4600 eth, so exchange won't be a shitty one.

That's quite a good amount so far. Much lower than the max cap of 115000 ETH though - if it ever got closer to the cap, that would be a guaranteed acceptance on any exchanges of their choosing.

Exchanges are the most unimportant in the development process. Its only important for standard cryptocurrencies, not for projects with a real market usecase (Unless you are a trader).
most important thing for a starting ico/project at least at the begining/first steps are investors and for this specific project good hardware/software developers...

As i already said, exchanges is important in short term, i am looking this for long term but not everybody. In long term if you invested a good business, that means you will always make good profit with it regardless of exchanges. So i'm thinking vibehub for longterm, i am not worrying about exchanges.
only weak-hands are interested in exchanges we HODL until a project goes to the moon.
Full ack. There are many projects out there not worth a HODL, but VIBEHub seems to be legit. It's hard to find real invest possibilities during that ico flood.

Appreciate your kind words and yes we could not be any more serious and dedicated to our project. There is so much value in our platform that it's almost hard to put into words Smiley

I was not lying when I said right now we are the most under valued cryptocurrency and ICO for what  our team has already developed and what is in store for the future. We are set to make a big announcement later today. so please stay tuned for that
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:22:56 PM

It would be cool to have a video to see what the actual technology can do if the previous one show what could be achieved 2 years ago  Smiley
Which hardware do you need to test the platform?

Currently you can test the platform with oculus but they plan to expand to other hardwares

Can't wait till they start offering VIBEhub to mobile phones. Than simple VR cardboard glasses will suffice, opening up their product to millions of users.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

It would be cool to have a video to see what the actual technology can do if the previous one show what could be achieved 2 years ago  Smiley

Currently you can test the platform with oculus but they plan to expand to other hardwares

Can't wait till they start offering VIBEhub to mobile phones. Than simple VR cardboard glasses will suffice, opening up their product to millions of users.

That's like playing super mario on the gameboy versus playing it on nintendo 64. Actually, fuck that comparing a kinetoscope picture to a holographic projection.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

Some of the people, who posted before, talked about the ICO flood... Have you (the defs) watched the last ICOs? There had been some with great ideas, but it seems that it is too much. Too many ICOs for far too few Investors... I hope you have this on your mind. It would be a shame when another good Project like vibehub cant collect enough money...

All they can do is propose/present a working idea, and provide some marketing. Their is no magical format to ensure that investors get in on an ico. This platform has a lot of potential and is unique in this space, so it should do fairly well

Marenos has a point anyway. We'll be soon back in those times ICOs were just to support a project and not making profits. While that's not bad - to me at least - funding will suffer a hit. Too high marketcaps are the reason. Despite that, Vibehub seems original to catch at least the eye of the audience.

PS92

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

That's like playing super mario on the gameboy versus playing it on nintendo 64. Actually, fuck that comparing a kinetoscope picture to a holographic projection.

I know it's shitty, but it would do wonders for adoption. Not a lot of people are willing to buy an Oculus, but everyone has a smartphone and you can buy decent smartphone holder goggles for 10 $ (cardboard is way cheaper). Once they see the possibilities, then they might be willing to upgrade.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:12:04 PM

Appreciate your kind words and yes we could not be any more serious and dedicated to our project. There is so much value in our platform that it's almost hard to put into words Smiley

I was not lying when I said right now we are the most under valued cryptocurrency and ICO for what  our team has already developed and what is in store for the future. We are set to make a big announcement later today. so please stay tuned for that
Great to see your enthusiasm about your project. Since your road map goes all the way to 2019 we will have to be a little patient to see the full potential of VibeHub. The thing is that your project stands out because the idea is exciting which is a good change form all the boring technical projects out here.

dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

Great to see your enthusiasm about your project. Since your road map goes all the way to 2019 we will have to be a little patient to see the full potential of VibeHub. The thing is that your project stands out because the idea is exciting which is a good change form all the boring technical projects out here.
Yeah its a long term investition because VR are very young industry Smiley vybehub is first of its kind an unique project for crypto not to mention there is no alternative in fiat "world"  (at my knowledge) so im very confident of success and huge profit in few years when the vr becomes casual thing Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:29:52 PM

Yes as many said i think Vibehub is worth the invest and need to be hold for a long time. The project will take a huge value in the future. Remember the explosion of VR, next we will have the explosion of VR app on VR devices. And Vibehub will centralized all of these apps on his hub. Great idea with infinite potential !

Indeed.
If you buy during the ICO and hold for some time it can give you huge profits. VR is still young and has so much potential, every new thing released in VR will give the price of this token a boost!

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:47:36 PM

Yes as many said i think Vibehub is worth the invest and need to be hold for a long time. The project will take a huge value in the future. Remember the explosion of VR, next we will have the explosion of VR app on VR devices. And Vibehub will centralized all of these apps on his hub. Great idea with infinite potential !

Indeed.
If you buy during the ICO and hold for some time it can give you huge profits. VR is still young and has so much potential, every new thing released in VR will give the price of this token a boost!

Right, I'm also convinced that it won't take long and we'll see token price rise. VR has indeed so much potential and is certainly going to be the next big thing. Vibehub has a really enthusiastic + dedicated team, that has already worked hard and I hope that investors see the huge potential of this project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:04:29 PM

Indeed.

Right, I'm also convinced that it won't take long and we'll see token price rise. VR has indeed so much potential and is certainly going to be the next big thing. Vibehub has a really enthusiastic + dedicated team, that has already worked hard and I hope that investors see the huge potential of this project.
Its definitely worth holding, VR is  still very new technology and not so many people have appropriate hardware. With growing adoption rate and cheaper VR headsets value of token will surely grow
PS92

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

Yeah its a long term investition because VR are very young industry Smiley vybehub is first of its kind an unique project for crypto not to mention there is no alternative in fiat "world"  (at my knowledge) so im very confident of success and huge profit in few years when the vr becomes casual thing Smiley

And just because it is so young, you can get in early! High risk, but potentially high rewards!

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:23:35 PM

I really hope they will do this. As phones become more and more powerful, the hardware should not be a problem. It's really needed for a good adoption rate
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

A big announcement ? Wow...but if people took 5 minutes of their time to read your whitepaper and look at your website, big announcements are just a plus, I think will invest in this no matter what Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:39:29 PM

Haven't they already reached the soft cap. So I am sure it will be a success they have also collected enough money to purchase the holo technique from Microsoft.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

Will the announcement be posted here or which are the main channel for this kind of communication
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:53:42 PM

Will the announcement be posted here or which are the main channel for this kind of communication

I think all announcements are posted here as well. It would be foolish not to.

vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:58:15 PM

I think all announcements are posted here as well. It would be foolish not to.

Yes we will absolutely be posting in here  Smiley
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:06:44 PM

This project is a very interesting idea for many people to join and I will observe all progress. Hopefully this project is successful in the future. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: