Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:08:48 PM

Will the announcement be posted here or which are the main channel for this kind of communication

I think all announcements are posted here as well. It would be foolish not to.

Yes we will absolutely be posting in here  Smiley

The project is already beyond my imagination, i can't even think what is it referred as "big news".

It's very exciting.  Roll Eyes

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:05:50 PM

Well I'll wait for the big announcement here.

It would be something really big, I hope it will bring a lot of attention to the project, I think it deserves it.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:37:45 PM

It would be cool to have a video to see what the actual technology can do if the previous one show what could be achieved 2 years ago  Smiley
Which hardware do you need to test the platform?

Currently you can test the platform with oculus but they plan to expand to other hardwares

Can't wait till they start offering VIBEhub to mobile phones. Than simple VR cardboard glasses will suffice, opening up their product to millions of users.

I really hope they will do this. As phones become more and more powerful, the hardware should not be a problem. It's really needed for a good adoption rate

Imo VR and mobile phones don't fit together. But when talking about AR that's a complete different story. Here I can see potential for VibeHub.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:40:46 PM

I'm also would like to see a big new announcement! I'm following this thread for more then a week now and it stills blows my mind what it can do!
See if there is any news let us know devs?

Keep up the good work.
Cant wait to see more
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:51:58 PM

It would be cool to have a video to see what the actual technology can do if the previous one show what could be achieved 2 years ago  Smiley

Currently you can test the platform with oculus but they plan to expand to other hardwares

Can't wait till they start offering VIBEhub to mobile phones. Than simple VR cardboard glasses will suffice, opening up their product to millions of users.

I really hope they will do this. As phones become more and more powerful, the hardware should not be a problem. It's really needed for a good adoption rate

Imo VR and mobile phones don't fit together. But when talking about AR that's a complete different story. Here I can see potential for VibeHub.

You are exactly correct, the future for Mobile is using Augmented Reality technology  Smiley

Also 3 hours remain in the 5 percent bonus round  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:13:44 PM

You are exactly correct, the future for Mobile is using Augmented Reality technology  Smiley

Who knows in which direction everything will go sooner or later. Maybe at some point it will switch over to VR. But I agree, at the moment it is more like Augment Reality, maybe someday an hybrid of VR and AR?

By the way, do you already announced the big news at slack or so?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:16:09 PM

After end a 5% bonus what will happen next? When the ending ICO? And when to wait for the good news?
Thanks
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:18:24 PM

After end a 5% bonus what will happen next? When the ending ICO? And when to wait for the good news?
Thanks

The ICO will end on September 21st if the 115k ETH hardcap is not met before then and we will make the announcement on all our channels later today  Smiley
greatteager

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:30:34 PM

Thanks

The ICO will end on September 21st if the 115k ETH hardcap is not met before then and we will make the announcement on all our channels later today  Smiley
The project with a working platform and there are a lot of videos for reference, more and more good news is expected, you pamper us Roll Eyes
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:31:30 PM

Who knows in which direction everything will go sooner or later. Maybe at some point it will switch over to VR. But I agree, at the moment it is more like Augment Reality, maybe someday an hybrid of VR and AR?

I don't think VR will ever be practical for mobile phones. I mean, you have to pay attention to your surroundings, you can't be in a virtual reality. And at home specialized VR hardware will  have the edge over a phone.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:39:25 PM

I don't think VR will ever be practical for mobile phones. I mean, you have to pay attention to your surroundings, you can't be in a virtual reality. And at home specialized VR hardware will  have the edge over a phone.

Is the big news for today ? But in which zone time, in CET we're at the end of the day  Grin
greatteager

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:40:34 PM

That's right, there's no point in making a platform for virtual reality for mobile phones. Maybe we will see telephones with a projector then the technologies will come to a new level.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:48:37 PM

That's right, there's no point in making a platform for virtual reality for mobile phones. Maybe we will see telephones with a projector then the technologies will come to a new level.

Well, we act like mobile phone is the end of evolution. But already a lot of tech firms said that sooner or later mobile phones will be replaced. I thought more about the next step, maybe something like glasses (google already made) and then it could become maybe a technic which could switch between AR and VR or something, dunno.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:17:49 AM

Well, we act like mobile phone is the end of evolution. But already a lot of tech firms said that sooner or later mobile phones will be replaced. I thought more about the next step, maybe something like glasses (google already made) and then it could become maybe a technic which could switch between AR and VR or something, dunno.
I think u are correct about AR/VR switching tech  Smiley i hope for contact lenses in near future but i think u are right and glasses are more reachable with curent tech available .. Still this will be the huge market and its already moving at fast phase just few years ago ppl was laughing at vr industry and now u can see kids using VR in parks Cheesy
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:20:20 AM

A few years ago even mobile phone was not practical and look where we are today.
Everything is possible in tech world as long as you have vision and you are planning to invest your time and energy in it.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:24:48 AM

A few years ago even mobile phone was not practical and look where we are today.
Everything is possible in tech world as long as you have vision and you are planning to invest your time and energy in it.

Phones come with their own headset to mount it in.Also I don't think people will be walking on the street with the headset on. That would be suicide. Most likely the headset will be carried on long trips or on holidays.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:07:40 AM

Guys calm down, I don't think they will be releasing hardware, VIVEHub is mostly software, for now, all will be in Oculus, htc etc., they will tell us in which hardware their platform will work, AR too, for now, the technology only allows for the equipment to be kind of big, not so mobile, that will change in the coming years, for now, let's live VR an AR at home or special places.
belechau

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:11:39 AM

I see people doubting the future potential of phones, but mass evolution is constant. At some time for sure will be quality extended in minimum sizes. The project is going well, I'm waiting for news. CONGRATULATIONS to the Devs for their recognition. Investing in Vibehub is worth it
maursader

Activity: 509

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:27:52 AM

I am very interested in your poject, but first I have some questions about the token sale:

- How will you exactly use the raised funds after the ICO?
- What will happen to unsold token?
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:29:46 AM

I see people doubting the future potential of phones, but mass evolution is constant. At some time for sure will be quality extended in minimum sizes. The project is going well, I'm waiting for news. CONGRATULATIONS to the Devs for their recognition. Investing in Vibehub is worth it

If vibehub don't go exclusive with any platform then it should work on all available platforms. I don't think porting it to phones cost too much so why don't take revenue from there.

More sales mean more profits which means happy investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: