Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:32:06 AM

vibehubfounder

Teachers which professions you planning attract to your platform?
I think: programmer, math, medicine will be more in demand  Roll Eyes

Online learning is a hot field nowadays.
Teachers that can teach anything from English to maths are in high demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:43:39 AM

vibehubfounder

The platform could be used in universities to teach online, or in the University itself using VR/AR to teach and show the students anatomy, videos, etc. that is in medicine, it could be the same in other areas, that pat of being in an ambient of your choosing, could be a hospital, a theater, or a real place that is being recorded in real time, the possibilities are endless.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:12:00 AM

Already some applications in VR, but no good applications in VR
Our beta already has the same amount of environments then all of VR apps that have been around for a while. What VibeHub is doing differently is allowing artists/educators to monetize thier content by streaming in Augmented/Virtual Reality. Nobody else is doing this or better yet mentioning this in a realistic way
We are purchasing the holoporation technology after the ICO and this is the future of Augmented Reality and will showcase exactly how the future is going to look. The monetization opportunities for artists and educators is absolutely astronomical
So to answer your question of what is VibeHub doing differently, the answer would be everything. VR/AR needs to have monetization opportunities to go mainstream and that is exactly what we are providing the world in Virtual and Augmented Reality
Purchasing the tech is a really brave decision.
No need to reinvent the wheel. Also, your project path is very clear so, I don't think that anyone will think twice before making an investment.
Not brave but the right decision. They should spend their time to design and program new platforms which can be used with VR and not use their precious time to chase something that could be simply bought.
With the new crew on board, this project is bound to succeed. 

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

vibehubfounder

The platform could be used in universities to teach online, or in the University itself using VR/AR to teach and show the students anatomy, videos, etc. that is in medicine, it could be the same in other areas, that pat of being in an ambient of your choosing, could be a hospital, a theater, or a real place that is being recorded in real time, the possibilities are endless.

I mean, on which proffesions will be focus?
Programming, Language teaching, Math and Medicine lessons are most in demand...
Deepak_46

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:45:52 AM

Great Project, can indeed change the way people communicate, will watch out for this one. All the best!
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

vibehubfounder

Whatever professions or subjects people want to stream to educate people about
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:51:37 AM

vibehubfounder

I don't think there is a focus yet. I could imagen so many different use cases for teaching through VIBEHUb, but on the other side they also have to make it possible to use it for areas like Medicine or for example Architects, where you need to integrate the shown material. Like it was said before from someone, it would be great to be able to show 3D views of for example buildings or design stuff etc.

But I can imagen about a lot other cases. In my university there are sometimes "elearning classes" which goes hand in hand with the normal classes. This would be a great opportunity to meet your classfriends to learn together, without the need to meet at a specific place. But that's future talk Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:02:34 AM

There are already some VR application out there. What will make VibeHub different with the existing one?

Our beta already has the same amount of environments then all of VR apps that have been around for a while. What VibeHub is doing differently is allowing artists/educators to monetize thier content by streaming in Augmented/Virtual Reality. Nobody else is doing this or better yet mentioning this in a realistic way

We are purchasing the holoporation technology after the ICO and this is the future of Augmented Reality and will showcase exactly how the future is going to look. The monetization opportunities for artists and educators is absolutely astronomical

So to answer your question of what is VibeHub doing differently, the answer would be everything. VR/AR needs to have monetization opportunities to go mainstream and that is exactly what we are providing the world in Virtual and Augmented Reality

Totally agree with the claim about VR needing monetization to succeed. In order to have a higher quantity and quality of content on VR, we need creative people to be able to (at least partially) financial support themselves in an easy and user-friendly way. Funding sites like Patreon are one way to get support, but an inbuilt monetisation system like what Vibehub is creating has much more potential for success.

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:07:07 AM

In case some of you missed it, have an information session with VibeHub Smiley Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:10:30 AM

Seems to me the team are using a well thought out strategy and path!
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

There are already some VR application out there. What will make VibeHub different with the existing one?

Totally agree with the claim about VR needing monetization to succeed. In order to have a higher quantity and quality of content on VR, we need creative people to be able to (at least partially) financial support themselves in an easy and user-friendly way. Funding sites like Patreon are one way to get support, but an inbuilt monetisation system like what Vibehub is creating has much more potential for success.

Of course, monetization opportunities is what drives the internet and it's whats going to push Virtual Worlds into mainstream adoption. If creators are not making money, then platforms will never exist
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:29:23 AM

vibehubfounder

i can see this been real useful for an on line anatomy class

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:31:20 AM

vibehubfounder

Whatever professions or subjects people want to stream to educate people about
Yes, there is nothing about focus.
Even the teacher himself/herself would be the user of this platform.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:38:34 AM

Great Project, can indeed change the way people communicate, will watch out for this one. All the best!

Since ETH has dipped a lot, this is everyone's chance to get in on the project cheaply.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

vibehubfounder

I'm a teacher in primary school, so this could also be great for children who are in hospital or have a serious illness for homescholing.
Would like to be part of this! Teaching children using VR or maybe later with a hologram.

I'm so excited about this!
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:42:42 AM

vibehubfounder

i can see this been real
useful for an on line anatomy class

You meant live webcam sessions  Grin
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:51:18 AM

vibehubfounder

I think: programmer, math, medicine will be more in demand  Roll Eyes

i can see this been real
useful for an on line anatomy class

You meant live webcam sessions  Grin

Grin No i was actually talking about anatomy for science students. This too will suffice Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:04:04 AM

Its true that vr will improve a lot of sector like education. For home schooling or for education directly In schoool class for more immersion in different subject like in history for exemple. Its true that the possibility for Vibehub is infinite. And that's why a lot of us like the project. Cause with have enourmous possibility to explore for the hub.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:16:58 AM

vibehubfounder

I'm a teacher in primary school, so this could also be great for children who are in hospital or have a serious illness for homescholing.
Would like to be part of this! Teaching children using VR or maybe later with a hologram.

We are very excited as well, putting holograms in a VR environment is going to be fascinating and we can't wait to showcase this technology
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

vibehubfounder

We are very excited as well, putting holograms in a VR environment is going to be fascinating and we can't wait to showcase this technology
it would be nice to make you even more 3D videos and with hologram - it's so impressive !! more, more
performance with Rihanna very well done - it's one thing to hear, but quite another to see
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: