Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:10:28 PM

Do you plan to integrate a rating system, or a forum linked to every ICOs so users can rate the ICOs and their potential and talk about it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

Anyone who has encountered restrictive projects knows how to differentiate the qualities of this project, has happened to me in other opportunities, knowing that such a project would be successful, and be''barrado''. Kickico comes to facilitate this selective part that prevents us from succeeding where we know it will take off, and of course, greater control over our investments. I believe it is, a step forward in crowdfunding
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

It is revolutionary project of which name represents its features very well. A platform which will provide opportunity to many startups in most simple words with user friendly conditions. This article is very interesting as it covers large and almost every aspect about the ICO's. We were needed this kind of platform for crowdfunding campaigns to be managed better way.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:11:50 PM

I would like to know what this project is fundamentally different from waves? Just choose a company for the organization of ICO, so interested in this project.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

I would like to know what this project is fundamentally different from waves? Just choose a company for the organization of ICO, so interested in this project.
You can have legal and market advice on waves? I don't hink so, slso waves doesn't host an ecosystem like Kickonomy with ICOs moderation etc...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

None of this is answering my questions  Roll Eyes I was curious about from where this 20% payback in Kick coins for crowdfunding investors is coming from. Like in the white paper is stated that all backers will recieve an equivalent of 20% of their spent "money" in KickCoins.  If you just keep 4% of the coins a campaign generate but you pay 20% in coins back from where does the other 16% coming from?

And the second questions is not about who already is using the KickIco Smiley In the initial post and also in the white paper there is giving the hint that there should be an eco system of companies using the coin. You can for example pay with your recieved coins for translation at a translation office, or buy other stuff etc pp, if I get it right. Here I was wondering if there are already negotiations with potential partners.

For crowdfunding campaigns the platfrom will give from 4% to 20% to backers.
This percent is by default is starting with 4% since the creator pays 4% as a fee to the platform which are used to generate tokens to give backers.
Then this % may grow up to 20% for the backer as he/she works with the platform and eventually earns karma and reputation for backing project and creating useful activity on the platform. The extra up to 16% of KC for backers will be generated with the KICKICO platform growth. So the 16% are to be earned for the backer

Thanks, that's an answer.

If you say the other 16% are generated by the growth of the KICKICO platform do you mean this coins will be generated as new coins or do you mean this coins will be earned by other campaignes which will be crowdfunded on KICKICO. Because if you back this by other campaignes there is still just this 4% you get, or am I wrong? And this 4% is the minimum backers are getting back!?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

You can have legal and market advice on waves? I don't hink so, slso waves doesn't host an ecosystem like Kickonomy with ICOs moderation etc...

Waves is also following an total different way, isn't it? You can build your own Coins on the waves blockchain but on the other side it is not made for kickstarting or crowdfunding. On the other side you have a decentralized exchange, which is the main feature I would say.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:37:27 PM

Waves is also following an total different way, isn't it? You can build your own Coins on the waves blockchain but on the other side it is not made for kickstarting or crowdfunding. On the other side you have a decentralized exchange, which is the main feature I would say.
Thanks for the replies! Yes, in any case, I'll need to carefully study the two of the project and weigh the pros and cons..

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

None of this is answering my questions  Roll Eyes I was curious about from where this 20% payback in Kick coins for crowdfunding investors is coming from. Like in the white paper is stated that all backers will recieve an equivalent of 20% of their spent "money" in KickCoins.  If you just keep 4% of the coins a campaign generate but you pay 20% in coins back from where does the other 16% coming from?

And the second questions is not about who already is using the KickIco Smiley In the initial post and also in the white paper there is giving the hint that there should be an eco system of companies using the coin. You can for example pay with your recieved coins for translation at a translation office, or buy other stuff etc pp, if I get it right. Here I was wondering if there are already negotiations with potential partners.

This percent is by default is starting with 4% since the creator pays 4% as a fee to the platform which are used to generate tokens to give backers.
Then this % may grow up to 20% for the backer as he/she works with the platform and eventually earns karma and reputation for backing project and creating useful activity on the platform. The extra up to 16% of KC for backers will be generated with the KICKICO platform growth. So the 16% are to be earned for the backer

If you say the other 16% are generated by the growth of the KICKICO platform do you mean this coins will be generated as new coins or do you mean this coins will be earned by other campaignes which will be crowdfunded on KICKICO. Because if you back this by other campaignes there is still just this 4% you get, or am I wrong? And this 4% is the minimum backers are getting back!?
Then this % may grow up to 20% for the backer as he/she works with the platform and eventually earns karma and reputation for backing project and creating useful activity on the platform.
"Platform growth", this project isnt finished yet, you will see some developments and new things in this project that can be a fund-raising

LoL  Grin, please read the answer carefully sir  Grin
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:41:45 PM

This raise for additional 16% as a bonus for backing projects for an individual backer will not be given to all the users, because it is has to earned by creating useful activities as said before. Meaning, there will be few who gets to that level.

So, first, at the start of the platform launch there will be 4% for everyone and by backing projects an upgrade for bonus KickCoins will be earned (i.e. you backed 10 succesful projects and you earn reputation (karma)) and your bonus for backing will be increased.
Second, the fund of the tokens which will hold tokens of other projects (ICOs) launched on the platform will serve as a reserve for token generation.
Third, the ecosystem we are creating will help to bring new money into the platform because it will create the system where KC are in demand and used in the ecosystem bringing some of the KC back to the platform.

For more info about the use of KickCoins on the platform please read the article at this link: Community-based ways to use KickCoins on KICKICO

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:46:49 PM

This raise for additional 16% as a bonus for backing projects for an individual backer will not be given to all the users, because it is has to earned by creating useful activities as said before. Meaning, there will be few who gets to that level.

So, first, at the start of the platform launch there will be 4% for everyone and by backing projects an upgrade for bonus KickCoins will be earned (i.e. you backed 10 succesful projects and you earn reputation (karma)) and your bonus for backing will be increased.
Second, the fund of the tokens which will hold tokens of other projects (ICOs) launched on the platform will serve as a reserve for token generation.
Third, the ecosystem we are creating will help to bring new money into the platform because it will create the system where KC are in demand and used in the ecosystem bringing some of the KC back to the platform.

For more info about the use of KickCoins on the platform please read the article at this link: Community-based ways to use KickCoins on KICKICO
This is exactly the explanation of my simple answer above  Cool
Thanks dev  Wink
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:52:08 PM

Nice to learn more about the utility of kickcoin on the platform. I see a very cool things, is that we will earn bonus by investing in ico on KICKICO and we will have another bonus for holding the token of ico.
We understand that kickcoin will be the central part of the ecosystem create by KICKICO platform, its not just a token that reprennent the value of the project, we will need tu use kickcoin each time we want to use KICKICO.
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:07:16 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 12:45:37 PM by LifeOfDoge

Nice to learn more about the utility of kickcoin on the platform. I see a very cool things, is that we will earn bonus by investing in ico on KICKICO and we will have another bonus for holding the token of ico.
We understand that kickcoin will be the central part of the ecosystem create by KICKICO platform, its not just a token that reprennent the value of the project, we will need tu use kickcoin each time we want to use KICKICO.

This is very cleaver way how to give higher value to token as more usage it will have more attention it gets.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
crys191971

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

How many ETHs have been collected in the preICO phase? I hope your project is successful!
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:19:24 PM

This is exactly the explanation of my simple answer above  Cool
Thanks dev  Wink

This kind of karma system works per se in other platforms that do not necessarily result in incomes for their users (forums) and others that do (steemit).

It's great because it means in the background: hey, we do not only care about projects, also users are in our point of view!

GAMORA

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:20:09 PM

How many ETHs have been collected in the preICO phase? I hope your project is successful!

it was collected  5 000 ETH,this project is truly unique,and with a good team

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:21:53 PM

This is very cleaver way hot to give higher value to token as more usage it will have more attention it gets.
yes is true more movements are done,more the value of token will go higher more the interest of people/investors for this project will be high...
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:33:08 PM

it was collected  5 000 ETH,this project is truly unique,and with a good team

Thats because they have an actual product to show already and ICO didnt even start yet. Most of the projects are just presenting ideas which are written in whitepaper but dont even have beta platforms to show.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:31:46 PM

Wawes have non-limit scaling, and dont have any problen in scaling network (such Ethereum). How's it going with this here? You thinking about this on your platform?  Huh
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:40:41 PM

I've seen this scaling debate for Waves a million times now but I wasn't able to find information so far on how they will achieve 1000 tx/s. It's not implemented yet btw.
On the other hand Ethereum devs are working on Raiden network which will enable a theorethycal maximum 1000000 tx/s trough off-chain transactions

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: