Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:20:16 AM

How secure is the platform? after the coindash, engima hacking incident investors are now looking to invest more securely using a third party service.
Just dont put any information on the fake website/link bro, just believe in the website listed on the first page

Also, if you are in their slack then don't trust everything the slackbot says. It's easily hackable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

Big Newss!!!!!!

KICKICO hit perfect score 5.0 on icobench  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://icobench.com/ico/kickico

Congratsss

Who evaluates ICo projects on this site? just interesting... Can we count for fair estimates on this sites? Yearly I looking popular ICO project on TokenMarket...
I dont know the people man, but they have their own criteria here : https://icobench.com/ratings.
Its up to us to trust this site or not and i trust this site because every time i see bad project in this bitcointalk , they got bad rating there, and when i see good project, they got good good rating there.

Im not sure... Some project in the top here not so good.. But some good project not in the top...
So, I want to know who evaluate estimates and by which criteria..
May I trust this rating?
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:28:07 AM

Big Newss!!!!!!

KICKICO hit perfect score 5.0 on icobench  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Congratsss

Who evaluates ICo projects on this site? just interesting... Can we count for fair estimates on this sites? Yearly I looking popular ICO project on TokenMarket...
I dont know the people man, but they have their own criteria here : https://icobench.com/ratings.
Its up to us to trust this site or not and i trust this site because every time i see bad project in this bitcointalk , they got bad rating there, and when i see good project, they got good good rating there.

Im not sure... Some project in the top here not so good.. But some good project not in the top...
May I trust this rating?
Hey man, i already told that you can check here : https://icobench.com/ratings
I already rechecked it , and it also inform the people (experts)
Just click the "independent experts" word
Its all up to you to trust or not
LVC

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:39:19 AM

This definitely looks like an interesting and promising one, and Kickico even had their road map extending to 2020s, big project & big thinking. Curious to see how far can they go~
pynetx

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:40:05 AM

Big Newss!!!!!!

KICKICO hit perfect score 5.0 on icobench  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Congratsss

May I trust this rating?

All info on the icobench should be taken with a grain of salt. Everybody who hodl a lil amount of crypto is an Independent expert. Let's make judgement based on our experience and understanding.
toolucky98

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:47:48 AM

Big Newss!!!!!!

Congratsss

May I trust this rating?

All info on the icobench should be taken with a grain of salt. Everybody who hodl a lil amount of crypto is an Independent expert. Let's make judgement based on our experience and understanding.
Well, this is out of topic now, lets stop this.
magisterr

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:54:29 AM

toolucky98

Thank you. just seen this. But I cant see THIS expetrs... may be Im also expert better than they  Grin
Im only just want to understand.
Anyway thank you
toolucky98

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

toolucky98

Thank you. just seen this. But I cant see THIS expetrs... may be Im also expert better than they  Grin
Anyway thank you
No problem , the person most worthy of our trust is ourselves, the others are just only for learning and lesson.  Smiley Wink
magisterr

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

toolucky98

Anyway thank you
No problem , the person most worthy of our trust is ourselves, the others are just only for learning and lesson.  Smiley Wink

Very true, mate. We investing in projects and learning. Some bad lessons, some good lessons.
But this project is quite intesesting. Hope this will be one more good lessons  Roll Eyes
pynetx

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:28:06 AM

I still don't understand how KickICO will ensure the security of user's funds?
Will it work like IGG and kikstarter where backer's funds are lost even if organizers don't deliver what was promised?
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:30:42 AM

Big Newss!!!!!!

KICKICO hit perfect score 5.0 on icobench  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Congratsss

Looks very good Wink, which exchanges are planned?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:09:45 AM

Will it work like IGG and kikstarter where backer's funds are lost even if organizers don't deliver what was promised?

From the Whitepaper:

"
All-or-Nothing campaigns

All-or-Nothing campaigns will not receive funds if they do not collect the necessary amount in a given time frame. If that happens, the smart contract will return funds to the backers. At the same time, backers supporting these campaigns receive KickCoins only if such campaigns are completed successfully. As a result, backers are more motivated to contribute to the success of a campaign. Their assistance in spreading information, helping the campaign, writing posts in social networks or articles in their blogs, etc., is incentivized. All-or-Nothing campaigns are for those creators who are self-confident or who can only keep their promises if they collect the required amount in its entirety.

Safe campaigns

These classical campaigns have almost identical features to the campaigns launched on first-generation crowdfunding platforms. The only difference is that campaigns on the KICKICO platform have smart contracts that all collected funds are transferred to. These campaigns can be of two types: All-or-Nothing, or Safe. These types are explained below. The type, as well as the target amount of collected funds, is chosen by the creator. Owing to its label, all visitors can easily identify the type of a campaign. All campaigns on the platform are time-limited, regardless of their type. The maximum duration of a campaign is 90 days.

PreICO and ICO campaigns

Campaigns of this type differ from crowdfunding 1.0 campaigns in having a smart contract that allows them to automatically distribute their own cryptocurrency (or tokens) to the backers supporting the project. As with crowdfunding 1.0 campaigns, creators of preICO and ICO campaigns can add rewards for different tiers. ICO and preICO campaigns can be of an All-or-Nothing or Safe type.
"

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:16:12 AM

How secure is the platform? after the coindash, engima hacking incident investors are now looking to invest more securely using a third party service.
Just dont put any information on the fake website/link bro, just believe in the website listed on the first page

Also, if you are in their slack then don't trust everything the slackbot says. It's easily hackable.
i agree. slackbot easy to hack. i join in any channel and i received many spam and phising link from there.
so, if you need information, ask devs or real human on channel.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:41:12 AM

No worries about the security of KICKICO, we got it!

We turned off the slackbot on our slack channel, knowing how insecure it is.
We took all the other security measures to protect our supporters and community for the sake of the future of this project. We constantly run stress tests on the platform to make sure the security of the platform is at top level.

Yet, we do follow all the news about the ICOs on the market and some of them really lack the security or they just don't care, and results we all know.

But we clearly understand what we are doing and we do it really well. We have been in the business for a looong time and have the experience to launch our platform.
As a test of our platform we did preICO and it withstood everything so it was such a success.
And ICO will run smoothly too.

Just make sure you follow Kickico.com - sign to get the newsletter and the reminder before the ICO launch on 29th of August 1:00 PM (GMT)

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:01:33 AM

No worries about the security of KICKICO, we got it!

We turned off the slackbot on our slack channel, knowing how insecure it is.
We took all the other security measures to protect our supporters and community for the sake of the future of this project. We constantly run stress tests on the platform to make sure the security of the platform is at top level.

Yet, we do follow all the news about the ICOs on the market and some of them really lack the security or they just don't care, and results we all know.

But we clearly understand what we are doing and we do it really well. We have been in the business for a looong time and have the experience to launch our platform.
As a test of our platform we did preICO and it withstood everything so it was such a success.
And ICO will run smoothly too.

Just make sure you follow Kickico.com - sign to get the newsletter and the reminder before the ICO launch on 29th of August 1:00 PM (GMT)

That statement gives me confidence.

And yes all slack channels i'm in, i always get phishing links from slackbot. Like myetherwalliet. And nobody disables that.

magisterr

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:14:33 AM

Your money ll be secure by smart contract (such in Ethereum platform), and if organizers ll not deliver their promises, smart contract return funds
They have a ready platform already. But they must update and testing
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:46:51 AM

Now that you have an outgoing preICO of Magisters of magic, do you also help them with advertisement or this area is solely up to them?
Since its kinda first real presentation of your platform i would believe, you are giving them also support on this field.

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:47:31 AM

Big Newss!!!!!!

Congratsss

Hey man, thanks for sharing the site.  I haven't heard of it before but it looks like a good ico ranking site.  It's also good news to see that KICKICO got a perfect score on there.  I'll be book marking this site for future reference.   Smiley
Youre welcome.
Yes this site is really informative and simply enough for people who dont read the whitepaper

Hahaha.  I have to admit that I am one of those who dislike reading through dozens of pages of a project's whitepaper.  I just want the simplified summary of things but if it does sound interesting enough to invest in, I will read through the whole whitepaper.  

Nice site indeed! Easy way to find ICO's that are worth looking into!

Ye that's right, whitepaper says a lot about the company, project etc...  one should always go through the whitepaper before investing. Otherwise one may end up with bad investments.

A short summary or elevator pitch is there to capture the interest of potential investors!

Now that you have an outgoing preICO of Magisters of magic, do you also help them with advertisement or this area is solely up to them?
Since its kinda first real presentation of your platform i would believe, you are giving them also support on this field.

Good question!

I'd like to know that myself, as I might use KICKICO services in the future!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
pynetx

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:51:52 AM

Your money ll be secure by smart contract (such in Ethereum platform), and if organizers ll not deliver their promises, smart contract return funds
They have a ready platform already. But they must update and testing

That makes sense. Security of funds is must.
magisterr

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

I think its test projects. They have 4 games project on their platform right now.
They raise small amount now.. But they said that their platform can raise up to 500 mln to each project ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: