Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:28:09 AM

Just a week left before the KICKICO starts on August 29th.  The posts in this thread has picked up a lot over the past week or two.  I have a good feeling the ICO will sell out quicker than expected.  Participate on the first day to lock in your kick tokens.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:43:17 AM

I did not have any answer to my question so I try again :

« In the future, we plan to register a non-profit foundation as a separate entity. This will be feasible when all necessary regulatory approvals are clarified, primarily the SEC and MAS. After that, the fund will be officially registered as a separate legal entity (fund), and management will be decentralized and transferred to the community, which annually elects its representatives - delegates.
Delegates will receive the right to manage the fund: transfer of "garbage" tokens into the reserve fund, improvement and strengthening of the fund's portfolio, and other organizational functions. Management will be carried out by voting, with a 51% consensus among the voters. »

In this case, will the token give dividend to the users of the goal is just to increase KickIco fund ? Delegates will have rewards for their participation to the governance ?

And other question : Do you plan to integrate a rating system, or a forum linked to every ICOs so users can rate the ICOs and their potential and talk about it ?

Non-profit foundation to govern the fund, main idea is to grow the fund to support KickCoins and the platform sustainability, not to earn profits for the fund. So the benefits that the fund has will go to all KickCoins holders when they see the price go up.

About the rating system - yes, there will be a rating system and the ability to discuss the projects publicly on the platform before the launch when public draft is published

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:48:45 AM

Looks for a very good project, which can be very successful in the future;), the Pre ICO has also gone well and am already looking forward to the ICO;)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:49:22 AM

I followed the links labled "submit your project on our platform now" and I was only led to a newsletter signup landing page. Are these buttons just examples of what will be possible in the future? How can one submit a project to your platformif you are still in the ICO phase?

You go to the website and scroll down a bit to see the button "Start you campaign", go through a sign up and you will be able to get to a campaign registration page.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:54:28 AM

« In the future, we plan to register a non-profit foundation as a separate entity. This will be feasible when all necessary regulatory approvals are clarified, primarily the SEC and MAS. After that, the fund will be officially registered as a separate legal entity (fund), and management will be decentralized and transferred to the community, which annually elects its representatives - delegates.
Delegates will receive the right to manage the fund: transfer of "garbage" tokens into the reserve fund, improvement and strengthening of the fund's portfolio, and other organizational functions. Management will be carried out by voting, with a 51% consensus among the voters. »

In this case, will the token give dividend to the users of the goal is just to increase KickIco fund ? Delegates will have rewards for their participation to the governance ?

And other question : Do you plan to integrate a rating system, or a forum linked to every ICOs so users can rate the ICOs and their potential and talk about it ?

Non-profit foundation to govern the fund, main idea is to grow the fund to support KickCoins and the platform sustainability, not to earn profits for the fund. So the benefits that the fund has will go to all KickCoins holders when they see the price go up.

About the rating system - yes, there will be a rating system and the ability to discuss the projects publicly on the platform before the launch when public draft is published

That non-profit foundation sounds somehow strange to me. It's ok the fund will not earn profits for itself but it will allow to generate profits not only to users, but also for the company, that lastly will fund the foundation. I mean, the non-profit part is just for marketing?

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:07:30 AM

That non-profit foundation sounds somehow strange to me. It's ok the fund will not earn profits for itself but it will allow to generate profits not only to users, but also for the company, that lastly will fund the foundation. I mean, the non-profit part is just for marketing?

Non-profit refers to the fund itself. All the profits that the fund generates will go to feed the KickCoins value and provide funds for KICKICO platform development

stormcleric

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:41:35 AM

Non-profit refers to the fund itself. All the profits that the fund generates will go to feed the KickCoins value and provide funds for KICKICO platform development

But isn't that a bit of overhead for its purpose?

Regarding the whitepaper, it will be composed of the community. That means free workforce or will they be compensated in any way?

According to the whitepater, the fund will control KickICO starting on 2019. The original development team can be "kicked" out of KickICO then? Can the community run a coup against the original team and take over all its operations?

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:05:26 AM

Kickico is such a great project. their platform is already operational, if you have an idea you can submit it right now. Is it not wonderful ?
Let alone KICKICO supports three types of fundraising campaigns: ICO, crowdinvesting, and crowdfunding. I think there is no other platform that can have the same flexibility and freedom of choice as this project Grin

It's great to have it all in one place. If it all works as intended, Kickico could prove to be the go-to platform for crowdfunding.
Kickico is one very good project, in addition to providing convenience for users and investors so we do not have to worry if you want to participate with this great project, hopefully before 29 September this project has reached the target  Wink
Do you all agree with my opinion?  Roll Eyes

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:08:51 AM

Regarding the whitepaper, it will be composed of the community. That means free workforce or will they be compensated in any way?

According to the whitepater, the fund will control KickICO starting on 2019. The original development team can be "kicked" out of KickICO then? Can the community run a coup against the original team and take over all its operations?

The fund is not in control of KICKICO. The fund controls the tokens of the projects that are transferred to the fund after campaigns finish their ICOs on the platform giving the 4% of their tokens to the fund. Thus, the fund will serve as a backbone of the KICKICO foundation and with delegates and voting will control the tokens and make the funds grow

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:35:44 AM

Alot of talk on kickico, probably one of the most well known Heard of ICOs lately on bitcointalk. Have anyone compared against competition? Cant seem to find to many mentions about that in the thread makes me Think they are quite lonely in the space? Well, good luck on the ICO

Man, all know main competition  Grin
Its Ethereum, Wawes, Wings and some other...
But still have a place for such project I think. Because ICO only growing now day by day ...

No, waves, ethereum and so on are no real competitors. To build your own token, these platform give you an easy opportunity, yes. But thats all. You get no further help to develope your Project. Here you get everything, analyses of the project itself and the potencial Market. Kickico helps you with your marketing and everything to make your project successful. Thats the difference.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

Was the PRE-ICO sold out? thanks and luck with the Project!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:46:04 AM

Was the PRE-ICO sold out? thanks and luck with the Project!
Apparently what - yes  Roll Eyes
https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/999/kickico-preico

Who didn't have time, there will still be an opportunity - ICO will be launched at Aug 29, 2017
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:58:25 AM

Thank you for your answer, it was worth the wait  Smiley

I don't know how the delegate system will work if there is no reward for their work.
stormcleric

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:11:57 AM

The fund is not in control of KICKICO. The fund controls the tokens of the projects that are transferred to the fund after campaigns finish their ICOs on the platform giving the 4% of their tokens to the fund. Thus, the fund will serve as a backbone of the KICKICO foundation and with delegates and voting will control the tokens and make the funds grow

Now I see. My mistake was that I thought KICKICO Fund == KICKICO Foundation. Too similar names. Fine then - the fund and the foundation are different entities and the fund's operations do not affect anything but the fund itself.

xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

Alot of talk on kickico, probably one of the most well known Heard of ICOs lately on bitcointalk. Have anyone compared against competition? Cant seem to find to many mentions about that in the thread makes me Think they are quite lonely in the space? Well, good luck on the ICO

But still have a place for such project I think. Because ICO only growing now day by day ...

Yeah but there is a difference. For example, afaik, Wings does not offer crowdfuning for projects as heathcare, but focused more on crypto projects... while KICKICO is crowdfunding in general with cryptocurrency. I may be wrong though.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

stormcleric

You mean their platform? its not will be non-frofit. They will charge comission (4% like), but its will be less, than on other platform  Roll Eyes
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:42:27 AM

Yeah but there is a difference. For example, afaik, Wings does not offer crowdfuning for projects as heathcare, but focused more on crypto projects... while KICKICO is crowdfunding in general with cryptocurrency. I may be wrong though.

Yes, thats right. Kickico opens up the opprotunity, for all different kinds of companies, service provides, producers etc... to have a crowdfunding campaing, but in cryptocurrencies. So you could crowdfund pretty much anything. This leaves endless (growth) possibilites for the platform.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:46:48 AM

So, PreICo sold far sooner than we thought. Now, waiting for the ICO to happen.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:23:12 AM

Thats a really good sign!
When a pre-ICO is sold really fast that means the real ICO will get a lot of investors. Thats what this project also deserves.

7 more days until the ICO.
Lets get our wallets ready Wink
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:26:50 AM

And they set only 5000 ETH as the hard cap for preico, really sad that i missed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: