Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:39:57 PM

*** KICKICO NEWS ***

KICKICO expands to Korean market!

We’re unstoppable! Today KICKICO and Coinhills announce a strategic partnership. With this collaboration we will expand to Korean market.

Coinhills is a popular Korean cryptocurrency service that provides all sorts of information on prices and indices.
Coinhills endeavors to popularize Bitcoin and cryptocurrency network.
Coinhills’ mission is to provide one-stop access to blockchain data for people invilved in digital finance networks.
In other words, to become the information & communication backbone of future fintech industries.

We are very excited about this partnership.
Coinhills can help us reach Korean market and get listed on popular Korean exchanges. We expect Korean investors to join our ICO too!
KICKICO, in its turn, will help Coinhills to make its way to Russian market by introducing the service to the Russian cryptocommunity.
We’re happy to greet Coinhills’ CEO Jung Kim and CIO Francisco Jo on KICKICO advisory board, too.

Man, that is great news for the project.  KICKICO is now kicking it Tae Kwon Do style!  All the major Asian markets should be covered.  Now that the Korean markets have representatives.  KICKICO team should look into getting a team started for the Chinese markets, if you haven't already.  It's time to kick it Kung Fu style. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:38:04 PM

(starts singing) "Everybody was kung-fu-fightiiiiiiing".....

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:41:38 AM

Right now the boom is in the Asian market and with lots of competitors, a platform like this will gain a huge advantage. Even if one or two kick starters gets success here then it'll be viral in no time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

That is really amazing partnership Korean market is one of those markets every ICO should wish to penetrate   the potential there is just great. + I like the way this partnership going for both sides ( you ease me access to Korean market I ease you access to Russian market )
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:51:17 PM

*** KICKICO NEWS ***

We’re unstoppable! Today KICKICO and Coinhills announce a strategic partnership. With this collaboration we will expand to Korean market.

Coinhills is a popular Korean cryptocurrency service that provides all sorts of information on prices and indices.
Coinhills’ mission is to provide one-stop access to blockchain data for people invilved in digital finance networks.
In other words, to become the information & communication backbone of future fintech industries.

Coinhills can help us reach Korean market and get listed on popular Korean exchanges. We expect Korean investors to join our ICO too!
KICKICO, in its turn, will help Coinhills to make its way to Russian market by introducing the service to the Russian cryptocommunity.
We’re happy to greet Coinhills’ CEO Jung Kim and CIO Francisco Jo on KICKICO advisory board, too.

wow! this is definitely a good news! the market of your team is getting more wider and broader.. im sure the ico will succeed..
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:27:56 PM

*** KICKICO NEWS ***

Does this mean there already is an eta on exchanges? I though it would only be listed after the complete ICO process?

wow! this is definitely a good news! the market of your team is getting more wider and broader.. im sure the ico will succeed..
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:18:56 AM

*** KICKICO NEWS ***

What a great news. Korean has a really huge investors in it.
KICKICO now spreading their wings to another major countries, it's just a matter of time untill its reach out to another one.
Hope for the best for this project
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:41:24 AM

*** KICKICO NEWS ***

Does this mean there already is an eta on exchanges? I though it would only be listed after the complete ICO process?

Sooner or later it is going to be added on exchanges. I think with the BTC signature campaign the team is trying to get more and more popular and widespread advertisement. If ICO blows off like pre ICO then no one can stop KICK from reaching to moon.
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:06:27 AM

Just checked on telegram, community growing rapidly. KICKICO future looking great. They are tie up with many countries.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

Right now the boom is in the Asian market and with lots of competitors, a platform like this will gain a huge advantage. Even if one or two kick starters gets success here then it'll be viral in no time.
True, I heard that Asian people have a really huge capital in cryptocurrency, especially Korea and China
And also korea has a popular exchange tho  Grin
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:28:46 PM

Just noticed this project!
Damn you guys are doing great. What a project. Impressive whitepaper and roadmap!

I was really pleased when I saw that theres already a beta and thats it doing good.
The news about the Korean market  Shocked Shocked

Keep this up!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

I am all in! Well maybe not all but looks like i should be.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:34:07 PM

So you already have a working product by october  Grin? If I understood it correctly, I can come to you with an idea you're gonna work on smart contract, marketing and legal issues ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

Looks like you have a solid plan to fix some of these more shifty ICOs that have been popping up. Best of luck and I'm going to go see if I can find some change in the couch so I can buy some.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

Working beta, clear roadmap, good Whitepaper and now this Korean news. This project will have bright future!  Smiley
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:45:12 PM

i wish i could get into pre-ICO. this is going to be nice project
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

So you already have a working product by october  Grin? If I understood it correctly, I can come to you with an idea you're gonna work on smart contract, marketing and legal issues ?

We are already in open Beta and even now your can start a campaign on our platform, but the projects on the platform will start launching in October

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:47:19 PM

True, I heard that Asian people have a really huge capital in cryptocurrency, especially Korea and China
And also korea has a popular exchange tho  Grin
In the fact, in this year total volume of Asia market higher than other market on the world's, every day have a huge volume from Korea and China trade Bitcoin and Altcoin. This is the reason KickICO choose Asia market first for development, this is potential place still young.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:48:00 PM

hmm nice projekt on an already working concept like kickstarter, as far as i can see, only with coinfunding ^^

therefore, i think this might be a success, since everyone is wild in investing projects nowadays, like i do Smiley

i will follow this closely.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:56:30 PM

We are already in open Beta and even now your can start a campaign on our platform, but the projects on the platform will start launching in October
I'm reading whitepaper right now, I see that part of the fees are 4% of the project tokens which were emitted by it, congrats to this smart move, if a project will go to the moon your gains also go to the moon which will boost Kickico value but also means more funding for more marketing etc...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: