Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:13:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147176 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:25:02 AM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

What main exchanges you mean? Its China, or American or Korean exchanges? With which exchanges you have some arrangemens already? Can you name them?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:28:22 AM

Its true that the team look very solid and professional, the project is week handled !
The pre sale work very great, investors put their confidence in KICKICO cause the project seem very good, the team communicate well and look very strong, so the project will be à sucess for sure.
When KICKICO will hit big exchanges like bittrex as many said, the value will raise a lot for sure, just see how the pre sale have work !
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:01:25 AM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

What main exchanges you mean? Its China, or American or Korean exchanges? With which exchanges you have some arrangemens already? Can you name them?
"main exchanges", its about popular exchange whether its china, american, korean or  other countries.
I think they would've said it if they have decided which one the exchange is.
karanj

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:37:36 AM

Went through the whitepaper a very good project,well organized campaign.3 in 1 solution for fundraisers is a very good solution.Good Wishes

brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:39:37 AM

I have a read of the whitepaper ! interesting project! ico platform,now the ico are very hot!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
magisterr

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:43:41 AM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

"main exchanges", its about popular exchange whether its china, american, korean or  other countries.

I know what is this "main exchanges". I asked devs which ones exchanges. And also about arragemens with them.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:46:45 AM

Seems this ICO have a some potensial. Ill keep follow to Kikico. May be I ll buy some tokens here
toolucky98

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:53:49 AM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

"main exchanges", its about popular exchange whether its china, american, korean or  other countries.

I know what is this "main exchanges". I asked devs which ones exchanges. And also about arragemens with them.
Okay i will wait dev answer too, i think they still haven't decided which one the exchanges is since they still have not mentioned the name of the exchange. Its done or not, They will do the arrangement for sure
Waiting for the updates.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:35:53 AM

Will you host also bounties etc...on your platform? One place to look at all (for example twitter) campaigns would boost kickico adoption even more

Yes, there will be bounty campaigns dashboard built inside the platform. So that you can start snd manage the bounty program there and keep track of all the activity
Hello dev, where will you get the revenue to give the backers some kickcoins as a double benefit? or maybe the right words are where did the kickcoins value you provided as the double benefit come from?

first, the platform takes 4% fee in the raised ETH and 4% of the projects' tokens and keep it in a separate fund. We plan on launching about 100 projects by the end of this year. Just imagine how the price of at least 10% of projects tokens might go up, so that the platform profit

second, wwe are building the ecosystem for the platform and projects will use KickCoins as a mean to exchange value and pay for services

third, many projects will accept KickCoins as a payment

I have a few questions:

Why would anyone pay you 4% of their raise?
What value your platform is adding to their ICO?
Why won't they just do the ICO like everybody else is doing without giving any cut?

I think Kickico is born for mainstream adoption, of course if you have a solidity dev, a pr manager, a legal advisor, and tons of money for marketing you can try it do an ICO by yourself, otherwise Kickico is there to assist you with those things

That make sense because earlier I got the idea that kickico is just a platform nothing much. But including PR and legal things will make it worth.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:16:52 AM

You have parthnerships with Korean company before crowdsale? Really? Or is it just plans?

You can see an announcment on page 11 here under the topic. They are working together with a korean exchanger. Smiley

No! they dont working with Korean exchanges. Read full news on their twitter.

We’re unstoppable! Today KICKICO and Coinhills announce a strategic partnership. With this collaboration we will expand to Korean market.
Coinhills is a popular Korean cryptocurrency service that provides all sorts of information on prices and indices. Coinhills endeavors to popularize Bitcoin and cryptocurrency network. Coinhills’ mission is to provide one-stop access to blockchain data for people invilved in digital finance networks. In other words, to become the information & communication backbone of future fintech industries.
We are very excited about this partnership. Coinhills can help us reach Korean market and get listed on popular Korean exchanges. We expect Korean investors to join our ICO too!

This still only strategic plants. They want to going to Korean exchanges. But not now.

You're right, I am sorry. It was too late so my brain just fucked up  Shocked

But still good news and Korean market is one step closer. And we all know that asian markets have a big potential now, especially Korean market, where people are willing to invest a lot recently.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

interesting project. Bookmarking here.  Wink
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:08:15 AM

You have parthnerships with Korean company before crowdsale? Really? Or is it just plans?

You can see an announcment on page 11 here under the topic. They are working together with a korean exchanger. Smiley

We’re unstoppable! Today KICKICO and Coinhills announce a strategic partnership. With this collaboration we will expand to Korean market.
Coinhills is a popular Korean cryptocurrency service that provides all sorts of information on prices and indices. Coinhills endeavors to popularize Bitcoin and cryptocurrency network. Coinhills’ mission is to provide one-stop access to blockchain data for people invilved in digital finance networks. In other words, to become the information & communication backbone of future fintech industries.
We are very excited about this partnership. Coinhills can help us reach Korean market and get listed on popular Korean exchanges. We expect Korean investors to join our ICO too!

This still only strategic plants. They want to going to Korean exchanges. But not now.

But still good news and Korean market is one step closer. And we all know that asian markets have a big potential now, especially Korean market, where people are willing to invest a lot recently.

Korea is the place where many new ventures and tech projects start every day. Its literally one of the biggest market right now for cryptocurrencies. The strategic partnership will give a jump start for new upcoming ventures.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:14:44 AM

Korea is the place where many new ventures and tech projects start every day. Its literally one of the biggest market right now for cryptocurrencies. The strategic partnership will give a jump start for new upcoming ventures.
The Korean market will take a leading position in the future. Remember my words. It is worth buying.
magisterr

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:31:04 AM

Any devs here now? Please, answer me, what main exchanges you mean? Can you name they? You have some arragemens with them already? Its probably  Korean exchanges? Which ones?
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:03:47 AM

The Korean market will take a leading position in the future. Remember my words. It is worth buying.

Now just waiting for Chinese partnership and then this ship won't stop anywhere before moon.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:15:31 AM

Any devs here now? Please, answer me, what main exchanges you mean? Can you name they? You have some arragemens with them already? Its probably  Korean exchanges? Which ones?
Leading exchanges in Korea: Bithumb, Korbit and Coinone, i began to read about them - a short time ago strongly increased trading volume
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

There is no question after this hits Korean exchanges, it will spread to China and that is already a huge chunk of Asian market. European exchanges are easier to reach so i wouldn't worry about that. This project is just to tempting to ignore.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:36:17 AM

Since it is the basis for the Exchanges to make Money they need the popular tokens. For every country tokens are spread to increases the chance of getting listed in more places.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

One big benefit of KICKICO is that it's DICK MOVE PROOF.

Remember that Kickstarter campaign for an indie game where a troll withdrew a $7000 pledge in the last minute, causing the project to be cancelled?

https://www.vg247.com/2015/05/14/indie-dev-devastated-by-kickstarter-trolls-dick-move/

Yeah, that's that's not going to happen with KICKICO campaigns, because once the pledges are made they are set into stone. Er, into the blockchain.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

One big benefit of KICKICO is that it's DICK MOVE PROOF.

Remember that Kickstarter campaign for an indie game where a troll withdrew a $7000 pledge in the last minute, causing the project to be cancelled?

https://www.vg247.com/2015/05/14/indie-dev-devastated-by-kickstarter-trolls-dick-move/

Yeah, that's that's not going to happen with KICKICO campaigns, because once the pledges are made they are set into stone. Er, into the blockchain.

I am still wondering why there was no real kickstarter'ish platform on blockchain until now. So many benefits like this or the low fees. Could be a real game changer now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: