Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀  (Read 59101 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

What with development?? And when will be crowdsale and exchanges??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:13:33 PM

The project is probably dead.

Hey guys! The project is not dead! Stay tuned that more news are comming soon!

this does not look good. no dev here. No news. bounty people get nothing. all over and over.
The token is dead and there are no cheap scam computers and cell phones here
they ran away with the money and make new pre-ico with another scam ico
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:13:32 AM

this does not look good. no dev here. No news. bounty people get nothing. all over and over.
Please join the telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Bw1eikPSYVT0a3qfg1qXXQ
They are still active there.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:17:43 AM

Please join the telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Bw1eikPSYVT0a3qfg1qXXQ
They are still active there.

Active in the sense whether they are answering the question or just they are active in the group. How long they will take to develop because they took the people money and not giving any update is really bad.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:09:11 AM

Actually most of the ICO show this kind of pattern, they update the thread rarely after collecting funds and does not communicate properly, Dev should have at least keep the investor in the know on what is being develop.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:11:51 AM

Actually most of the ICO show this kind of pattern, they update the thread rarely after collecting funds and does not communicate properly, Dev should have at least keep the investor in the know on what is being develop.

Yes, when it comes to cryptocurrency they need to communicate with community first. We must know their process about the development, every ICO is same before they used to respond with in minutes and will reply to each and every one to show their transperancy.
iram732

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:59:06 PM

How much they raised?
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:50:32 PM

Yes, when it comes to cryptocurrency they need to communicate with community first. We must know their process about the development, every ICO is same before they used to respond with in minutes and will reply to each and every one to show their transperancy.

You can join the telegram channel. They are active!
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:59:33 AM

only when someone writes of the types I believe it. in the telegram it can be any stupid
they were cheats and ran away with the money. You are already being searched by certain people
martinholly167

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

SnapUp Telegram: xechelonx admin, [Dec 27, 2017, 3:42:24 AM]:
Hello Everybody and Happy Holidays.
The ICO Market is on fire right now, with 50+ new ICOs being launched every day.
We were conducting our ICO with a company called Taurus Vision, that then dropped the project for lack of resources and as the CEO stated, because they were going out of business.
We were left without any opportunity to cntinue with our tokensale, and pivoted to a standard VC/Angels fundraising round, that should be completed at the end of January / Beginning of February. We are still determined to make this happen. Snapcoin will not be an ERC20 Token anymore, it is going to have value only on our platform, and will be used to join Snapup Events.
All bounty participants that wishes to join the platform will receive $20 worth of Snapcoin upom platform launch. This is the best we can do, and provided how the Token Presale went, it’s the fairest we can be

hope this clarifies the situation. We apologise for being silent but we didn’t want to disclose information that weren’t 100% correct
meikelcoin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

only when someone writes of the types I believe it. in the telegram it can be any stupid
they were cheats and ran away with the money. You are already being searched by certain people

I knew that. these people just wanted our money. and now they are laughing at us. rather buy bankera token from my signature. this will be one of the best ico in 2018. Already today, every week there is a bonus for us buyers.   Grin
martinholly167

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

I knew that. these people just wanted our money. and now they are laughing at us. rather buy bankera token from my signature. this will be one of the best ico in 2018. Already today, every week there is a bonus for us buyers.   Grin
Too much bonus can lead to a big dump.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Where are the updates to this project? Are the devs too busy that they can't even spare a few minutes to write and inform us of some updates about Snapup?
Also, I've participated on it's bounty campaign months ago, up until now, I haven't got any SNAP Tokens.

meikelcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

Where are the updates to this project? Are the devs too busy that they can't even spare a few minutes to write and inform us of some updates about Snapup?
Also, I've participated on it's bounty campaign months ago, up until now, I haven't got any SNAP Tokens.

yes it is a strange situation if the bounty manager does not answer, you write 2-3 times and there is no answer. Some bounty managers are really weird and work like amateurs.  Grin
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

There are no updates because they took the money and ran. There was no distribution here, they just hustled everybody and now apparently trying again. WTF is going on, mods can you please close this scam thread or what? Huh
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

There are no updates because they took the money and ran. There was no distribution here, they just hustled everybody and now apparently trying again. WTF is going on, mods can you please close this scam thread or what? Huh

What the heck, and here I thought that this project was awesome, they even did an "iPhone Giveaway" a few months back.
So all those hype were just to lure in investors and collect money? This is really looking bad now.

meikelcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

and again we have a scam ico in the big crypto world. Again, thousands of people have been cheated by these guys. I hope you will be found one day by a group of people
LayT_Murf

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

i was happy to see your live Smiley Was like to watch a movie ^^
LayT_Murf

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

Bcкope чepeз мecяц я cлeдyю тoмy, кaк вы oтвeчaeтe нa вoпpocы и кaк вы дeлaeтe cвoй бизнec, кaжeтcя xopoшим нa дaнный мoмeнт, cчacтлив быть тaм Smiley
LayT_Murf

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

Buy cheaper, have good opportunities, to be rewarded according to our actions, love to be amoung a new comunity ect...... is it not all about Snapup ? i think so, we will see Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: