Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀  (Read 59100 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:00:28 AM

I believe in the potential of Snapup, it is wise to invest in the project, and there are those who I look to follow up to the last moments to invest, I made that decision early on for the credibility that has passed us and for the script presented. is the beginning of something great, and will take us very far

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:25:01 AM

Will you develop Snapup even if not all the tokens are sold?

Or will you refund the crowdfunders?

Someone else asked the same question today, and this is what I answered:

It's described on page 17 of their whitepaper. They will adapt the number of SNP each investor gets proportionally to the amount of EUR invested and the total amount of EUR raised.

They have specified a soft cap of $5 million, but from the team's responses it appears they will continue with the platform no matter what.
It would only be a disadvantage for those who join after this project becomes popular. The price of snapup token will be much more expensive that time.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

It's described on page 17 of their whitepaper. They will adapt the number of SNP each investor gets proportionally to the amount of EUR invested and the total amount of EUR raised.

They have specified a soft cap of $5 million, but from the team's responses it appears they will continue with the platform no matter what.
It would only be a disadvantage for those who join after this project becomes popular. The price of snapup token will be much more expensive that time.

That's kinda the point of investing. Getting in before it's popular. You should be excited that you got into snapup before it get's big.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:39:40 AM

That's kinda the point of investing. Getting in before it's popular. You should be excited that you got into snapup before it get's big.

If the soft cap is not reached, then is their loss, this is a very profitable project backed by a very good idea, so we have a solid investment here over time, middle to long term, so if they wish not to be part of this and save up money in purchases, then again, is their loss, I myself am happy with my investment here, and looking forward to get my new CPU threadriper for less than half the price Cheesy:D:D.
Retired

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:07:04 AM

When will the ICO take place?
snapup

Activity: 140

Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

You're going to have all the news in these days, stay tuned  Wink

Patrick - Snapup

Snapup
A revolutionary way to shop for premium products
ICOWHITEPAPERANNOUNCEMENTTELEGRAMTWITTERSLACK
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:15:41 AM

Its great to see you are not slowing down even if preICO didnt go according to your plans. You will have a working platform soon and people will have to invest a little to be a part of snapup events, so bigger profit will come sooner or later.

Retired

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:18:44 AM

Its great to see you are not slowing down even if preICO didnt go according to your plans. You will have a working platform soon and people will have to invest a little to be a part of snapup events, so bigger profit will come sooner or later.
Well, the presale is still ongoing.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:30:27 AM

You're going to have all the news in these days, stay tuned  Wink

Patrick - Snapup

Stay tuned with a wickey smiley Wink
Is there some big news coming up? Lets hope Tongue

People are still joining the preICO, lets hope some big investors come.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:34:30 AM

I have gone through the Whitepaper looks very interesting and very innovative. This project seems to be very interesting and will able to make well reputable in the market because a lot of people are supporting but we have to wait for presale how people will react.
toolucky98

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

The greatest challenge will always be at the beginning when you start it, never give up is the only way. Grin
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:02:29 AM

I also read your white papers couple of days back. But I am not 100% sure, whether I have really understood your concept. With the hidden biddings on a specific product you actually allow a manufacture of goods/services to define the "real" market value of a specific good. What happens, if the price is so low, that potential margin is not paying off production costs?

In the current market structures all the "middle man" contributing with their marketing efforts. Yes your approach leaves obviously those behind and and you as manufacture saves money by avoiding margin loses (disruptive industry). And those margin "loses" occur today, as you need to pay all the middle man (Manufacture to wholeseller, wholeseller to retailer retailer to endcustomer). But this you can have already through a simple online shop.

So what is actually the advantage for manufactures? The advantages for end-user is probably clear, as it provides the promise to get goods for a cheaper price. But the user story for manufactures is not really clear to me. And with that, how do you want convince manufactures to get on your platform?
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:19:30 AM

I also read your white papers couple of days back. But I am not 100% sure, whether I have really understood your concept. With the hidden biddings on a specific product you actually allow a manufacture of goods/services to define the "real" market value of a specific good. What happens, if the price is so low, that potential margin is not paying off production costs?

In the current market structures all the "middle man" contributing with their marketing efforts. Yes your approach leaves obviously those behind and and you as manufacture saves money by avoiding margin loses (disruptive industry). And those margin "loses" occur today, as you need to pay all the middle man (Manufacture to wholeseller, wholeseller to retailer retailer to endcustomer). But this you can have already through a simple online shop.

So what is actually the advantage for manufactures? The advantages for end-user is probably clear, as it provides the promise to get goods for a cheaper price. But the user story for manufactures is not really clear to me. And with that, how do you want convince manufactures to get on your platform?
If I put it in simple words, the community buying will make a product cheaper for end user.The manufacturer may or may not sell us at discounted price (though if he gets lots of buy order from our platform, he has to) but end user will always get it cheaper because all the participants in the event paid for it.Hope that address some of your concerns, if not or if you have more questions, you can join us on Slack or on Telegram Smiley
Good luck

Retired

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

What discounts can the users expect?
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

ICO is currently running. You can participate in it at:
https://ico.snapup.biz
Currently there is 20% bonus so you will get 20% more tokens at the same price
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

I think this is presale or pre ico and they will have ico later or they may not have it at all as there presale couldn't reach soft cap.
Good projects suffering because there are lots of crowdsale running and if we get more, we will see ico dying Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

What discounts can the users expect?

Up to 90% Wink
Thats a good reason to buy some SnapCoins. Getting those premium products very cheap like the Snappies now Smiley

Retired

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:47:15 AM

I meant the ICO. Currently the project is in pre-ICO Smiley
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

If I put it in simple words, the community buying will make a product cheaper for end user.The manufacturer may or may not sell us at discounted price (though if he gets lots of buy order from our platform, he has to) but end user will always get it cheaper because all the participants in the event paid for it.Hope that address some of your concerns, if not or if you have more questions, you can join us on Slack or on Telegram Smiley
Good luck
for manufacturer,if the platform have so many user,they will glade to sell their goods in the platform.
by selling goods in platform,they also can saving money such as shipping, advertise....!
Retired

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:27:49 PM

They will have an incentive to offer their product cheaper.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: