Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀  (Read 59100 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:14:35 AM

Weird that there is not more participation.

There is already a working product with potential.

Maybe the community will start to gain interest for it soon.

Lets hope! The product is just so great.
The ICO still has a long way to go. People are wierd creatures, they just wait wait wait and then buy.

Just buy now and you get 20% bonus, thats a lot! Shocked Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:33:39 AM

Yes of course. The project is the result of many years of market studies that make us strongly confident about it.
We are eager to launch it because we are certain about the great response our target audience will show

thanks for this positive message, we are a little disappointed or participation, but there's still time for people to understand the value of your project.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

The 20% bonus should take everyone with you. I think it is worth investing in this project. I have invested on the first day and I hope to have done everything right .It is the first project with this system from cheap buy .Why should it not work. Grin
Good projects are already sold . This is still coming here
snapup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:42:16 AM

I think people are either not getting the value proposition
or they don't trust the management board.

Unfortunately they don't know us in person, and we don't have a track record of success in the industry to show

We are also noticing that not a lot of people are taking their time to read the whitepaper.

I think we can discuss it a little bit here, because it seems to us there's a problem in the communication part.

What do you guys think?

Let's diagnose the problem, because we have a working product to launch, just need the fuel.
We invested in it so much time, money and effort and everything is ready for it to enter the market.

- Alex, CEO @ Snapup

Snapup
A revolutionary way to shop for premium products
ICOWHITEPAPERANNOUNCEMENTTELEGRAMTWITTERSLACK
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

4 Days 23 Hours remain before presale ends https://ico.snapup.biz/

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:24:53 AM

Unfortunately they don't know us in person, and we don't have a track record of success in the industry to show

We are also noticing that not a lot of people are taking their time to read the whitepaper.

I think we can discuss it a little bit here, because it seems to us there's a problem in the communication part.

What do you guys think?

Let's diagnose the problem, because we have a working product to launch, just need the fuel.
We invested in it so much time, money and effort and everything is ready for it to enter the market.

- Alex, CEO @ Snapup

Could you explain more specifically, how exactly the winner of each round is selected? how much do your actions raise your chance of winning?  How many times does one have to participate to actually win the product?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:27:56 AM

What do you guys think?

- Alex, CEO @ Snapup

Was just trying your webpage, chose join crowdsale and thereafter get snaptoken (or similar, the spinning coin) and boom nothing happens (using ms edge). Dont know how well this works for other browsers but I Think this would help if the contribution action works. Best of luck with your ico.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

What do you guys think?

- Alex, CEO @ Snapup

i dont understand too, nowadays there are so many icos popping up, but many of them have no real value to the customer and or are just shit.

snapup has a working project, good communication, everything is set and rdy for distribution.

all those factors are a clear buy option, imo.

i dont understand the mind of people nowadays....
snapup

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

What do you guys think?

- Alex, CEO @ Snapup

Was just trying your webpage, chose join crowdsale and thereafter get snaptoken (or similar, the spinning coin) and boom nothing happens (using ms edge). Dont know how well this works for other browsers but I Think this would help if the contribution action works. Best of luck with your ico.

Try using Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Opera

Edge may not support some of the technologies we use on our website

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience

Snapup
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

What do you guys think?

- Alex, CEO @ Snapup

I really dont know. I only invest in an ICO after a lot of research and maybe this is the problem:
I think that there is to much nowadays... what ICO is good? All those whitepapers, ...
Everyday there are new ICO's, a lot of scam ICO's and therefor a lot of people stay away from ICO's because they dont wanne lose money.

... and people are just lazy! Some only follow when an ICO is hyped without reading the whitepaper etc...

They just wait until the ICO is done, platform is running and exhanges are listing the tokens and then they buy.
Maybe a lot of people or still on holiday Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:43:32 AM

A lot of people investing in the end of ICO. I invested only a small money now. Im waiting right now also  Roll Eyes
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:05:48 PM

I think it would help if you added screenshots to the tutorial to remove some of the friction. And there are quite a lot of steps where things can go wrong, and every such step increases the barrier to continue the transaction.

https://medium.com/@Snapup/how-to-sign-a-message-with-a-bitcoin-dash-ltc-address-general-tutorial-2c5353323758

Use a couple of popular wallets and show step-by-step, from A to Z, how to get Snapcoins. I'm using Electrum and Electrum-LTC and I know the interface is a bit spartan and confusing where to put what.
snapup

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

What do you guys think?

- Alex, CEO @ Snapup

Could you explain more specifically, how exactly the winner of each round is selected? how much do your actions raise your chance of winning?  How many times does one have to participate to actually win the product?

The assignee for a snap is determined by our meritocracy algorithm.
Each action you take on the platform is awarded karma points.

There are 5 expense groups,
10% 12% 15% 17% 20%

The extraction of the assignee takes place in 2 steps.

The first step creates an array of potential winners via a fibonacci sequence
from the various expense groups:

1 Person is extracted from the 10% expense group (1st group)

2 Persons are extracted from the 2nd expense group

3 Persons are extracted from the 3rd

5 Persons are extracted from the 4th

8 Persons are extracted from the fifth group

So at the end we will have an array of 19 potential winners for the event, from the 300 event pool.

This extraction takes into account the karma points.
We have an algorithm that makes sure that the users with the most karma
enter the array of potential assignees, but leaving a chance also to people who just joined.

Then the PIN extraction takes place

Each user that joins the event is asked to create a 3 digit pin

The array of 19 potential winners is populated in a hierarchical way
The first to enter it are the users who belong to the fifth expense group(20%)

And their pin determines their position in the array, so
the first who enter it, get to chose. The further take what's left.

The assignee will be the user that occupies the position correspondent to
the ninetieth modulus of the summatory of the pins of the participants.

This allows the draw to be user determined, based on external and non manipulable events,
and therefore, impartial. Even a 1 unit change in the pin of a single participant can result in an entirely different assignee.

The Karma system allows an healthy turnover in the extraction, since the user karma gets accumulated since one wins an event.
When this happens, their karma is reset to 0

Hope this clarifies  Wink

Snapup
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:12:38 PM

What do you guys think?

- Alex, CEO @ Snapup

agree with you, sir.
a lot of people not review first before they will investing their money, not read white paper exactly.
there are to many ICO launch this month, and i think, one of real project is snapup.
i believe to your team, reading your white paper, reviewing project by trying platform beta, and i know, your program is promising.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:25:33 PM

In europe there is something similar in the internet. Buy cheap. This site is super successful. Million of people know this site.

That could be a problem for investors, that there are similar sites out there already. If you stack the complexity of crypto on top of that, maybe that's a bit scary.

On the other hand, for example KickICO or REAL would then have the same problem since they also copy existing ideas. But they have no trouble raising millions of $. The argument that there are too many ICOs running right now doesn't seem to apply to them.

Snapup's ICO not going as fast must have another reason. As said before, maybe a technical problem with the ICO website or the transaction process is too hard.

I don't know what's happening, I really think Snapup is a promising idea.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:36:50 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 01:39:38 PM by ParRus

on this week run somewhere 200 ico projects  Undecided Snapup very interesting concept and idea but peoples are sprayed
I hope the situation will change for the better
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

Snapup team need to boost there marketing and advertisement. They should not rely on the traffic coming from bitcointalk alone they should spread the word all over. The alternatives is to use paid advertisement.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

Snapup team need to boost there marketing and advertisement. They should not rely on the traffic coming from bitcointalk alone they should spread the word all over. The alternatives is to use paid advertisement.
Hi lsgnaija,Snapup ads are running on Facebook,Youtube and Google and Snapup team is planning on more promotion  Smiley

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:32:58 PM

I think the main problem is the point in time. So many Icos. Maybe we are at a point, where its not longer enough to persuade the crypto community. In the future, maybe, its going to be nessesary to collect a part of the money in a more common way. For example, there are several companies out there who are contributing promising start ups.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:39:06 PM

They reserved 5 weeks for ICO for reason. Not every coin can be sold out in few days, we need to give it time and there is plenty of it.  

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: