Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

BTC will going down after hardfork, and people will invest in diffeent ICO. So November must be a good time for alrcoins and ICO...

Nope, one more fork is on the way and it will probably become more of a deal.

Probably December will be good for icos.

The November fork is a bit different, isn't it? These segwit2x guys don't want to be a new coin, they want to be the better BTC so I can imagine this just hurting the BTC price. ETH could profit which would effect the ICO but ETH was cheap a few days ago so potential investors could have gotten in already.

Its hard to predict so much upfront but ETH rising could also have a different effect and people will invest more in ICOs since they will feel more comfortable. Now are really turbulent times so you never know how community will react. 

Good way of looking at it. Without ETH we would have hardly any ICO's at all.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:11:32 PM

We will see, what the future brings. Let us all hope, that datum will be the one of 10 Icos wich becomes a success. Up to than, there is only one simple thing we can do: speak about it and hope for a soon publication of the app (;
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:19:20 PM

We will see, what the future brings. Let us all hope, that datum will be the one of 10 Icos wich becomes a success. Up to than, there is only one simple thing we can do: speak about it and hope for a soon publication of the app (;

im having big hopes for datum too. it will have sucess. i no matter how much they pay because they made something out of nothing and gave "free" things a value all of a sudden
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

In crypto there are three main things to make a project successful in the long term. The team behind the project, the community behind the project and the technology, product, service. Here we seems to have everyhting with datum. It's just the beginning so we can't know what will happen but seems a good beginning for the moment. Smiley
yes we have all conditions that the project can have a great success,a great team,big active community,solid bases(roadmap), a valid product,so is the begining of a new era with datum...
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

In crypto there are three main things to make a project successful in the long term. The team behind the project, the community behind the project and the technology, product, service. Here we seems to have everyhting with datum. It's just the beginning so we can't know what will happen but seems a good beginning for the moment. Smiley

I really hope you're right man. This does look like a good idea, let's hope the implementation is good as well.

cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:50:47 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:06:44 PM by cxrealdcx

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - Datum project listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/datum

Thanks for sharing the link.
Only 5 days more to DATUM ICO.

That link will direct you to a different project, not to Datum. You perfectly hide moiraj in the link and make it look like Datum.
Damn scammers get smarter day by day

This is the real link to Datum on FOXICO https://foxico.io/project/datum

Thanks for sharing the original Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:53:11 PM

I really hope you're right man. This does look like a good idea, let's hope the implementation is good as well.
People will be very happy to get the ability to possess your own online data. Let's hope it will be worth something.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

I have such high hopes for this project that I am dedicating 10% to it. Data is gold we should all be able to mine and sell or own data. I'm tired of Zuckerberg rich.

How tired are you of Zuckerberg? Do not think about the rich, but think about yourself. For example, you can sell your data in DATUM, and not give it to Zuckerberg for free.  Cheesy
I think that Facebook will remain a leader in this industry because most of people aren't interested in monetizing their own data - they are too lazy for it Wink

It will depend on how user friendly the application fo Datum actually is. IF it's only required some pushes and is very user friendly then it could go very fast.
Just some mouth to mouth ads do a lot.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:19:13 PM

People will be very happy to get the ability to possess your own online data. Let's hope it will be worth something.

It will be worth something since its worth right not, you just dont notice it. When you will be able to put a price to your data, you will look at it differently.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:25:39 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Thanks for sharing the link.
Only 5 days more to DATUM ICO.

That link will direct you to a different project, not to Datum. You perfectly hide moiraj in the link and make it look like Datum.
Damn scammers get smarter day by day

This is the real link to Datum on FOXICO https://foxico.io/project/datum

Thanks for sharing the original Smiley

Nice catch Yasemin. Its the inner link which redirects you to a different project. I hate when people try to bring users without their own knowledge.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:39:00 PM

I have such high hopes for this project that I am dedicating 10% to it. Data is gold we should all be able to mine and sell or own data. I'm tired of Zuckerberg rich.

How tired are you of Zuckerberg? Do not think about the rich, but think about yourself. For example, you can sell your data in DATUM, and not give it to Zuckerberg for free.  Cheesy
I think that Facebook will remain a leader in this industry because most of people aren't interested in monetizing their own data - they are too lazy for it Wink

It will depend on how user friendly the application fo Datum actually is. IF it's only required some pushes and is very user friendly then it could go very fast.

they need a much better and bigger marketing, even higher than the present one to get a real mouth to mouth advertisement.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:59:17 PM

they need a much better and bigger marketing, even higher than the present one to get a real mouth to mouth advertisement.

honestly their marketing is better than most projects today. What they need is relevant celebrity endorsement, like a famous developer or something, imagine if vitalik would talk about datum, the hardcap would be reached in a matter of hours

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

I did not know about this website, can someone tell if it's more serious than the other ones ?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:43:07 PM

honestly their marketing is better than most projects today. What they need is relevant celebrity endorsement, like a famous developer or something, imagine if vitalik would talk about datum, the hardcap would be reached in a matter of hours

Edward Snowden Shocked

Or that white-haired dude who is effectively imprisoned in an embassy, Julian Assange.

Never going to happen, but one can dream. Grin
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:52:35 PM

Edward Snowden Shocked

Or that white-haired dude who is effectively imprisoned in an embassy, Julian Assange.

Datum invested enough in external marketing, surfed daily on related sites and there are many banner presentation of his ICO, a celebrity would certainly be a blast on Ico, but the project and Team itself already do that. But it is certainly a different angle to signal in the external world to crypto, the field in which Datum will act
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:56:00 PM

You are mistaken, if Vitalik, then a few seconds..

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:58:04 PM

Edward Snowden Shocked

That would be insane, even a whisper from one of those guys would turn datum into one of the most succesful ICO's of 2017

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:15:19 PM

But this is not mainly crypto. Like some other new projects, Datum will just use crypto as a part of their realworld usecase. You dont need an "active crypto fan community" behind a popular App (;
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:19:34 PM

Edward Snowden Shocked

That would be insane, even a whisper from one of those guys would turn datum into one of the most succesful ICO's of 2017

Edward Snowden speaking about Datum would indeed be great for the publicity of the project but that ain't gonna happen. Too bad  Grin
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

I don't think Datum needs celebrities or famous defectors to boost their ICO. They have an amazing project that will go far with the support from the community.
Although, it wouldn't hurt to deploy a performance marketing campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: