Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:00:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:58:13 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
money is important in everyones life but that does not mean that we should let it rule over our lives or to focus with it. Money is not permanent or any thing in this world so why let money above all ? can money give you happiness? yes but temporarily

ruslango

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:56:09 AM

The expressing that all that glitters ain't gold is adequate enough for us to realize that money is not above all things . Of course, it can maintain a single from hunger and many others and lengthen lifestyle but absolutely are unable to give one daily life. After dying calls, funds cannot do in any other case. God provides lifestyle.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:11:43 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

I think and according also to my research yes money is above all things why? Because as you said many of us was searching how create income how to join in networking some of people like that and other country they have what we called scam or networking scam it just because they want to earn in not proper way so we are thankful that bitcoin is here to help us to earn and this is also way to creat an income.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

Hate to say it but now The world is powered by almost everyone's
Goal is to earn money it is normal cause it is what you need to buy your basic needs you can't live without money thats for sure. But dont say that money above all thing's money is important ofcourse but there are other things too that are much important like bonding with your family even it is just simple that you don't need to spend so much money like here in my country most of the rich person still go to church in sundays with their family and the repect for their parents or grandparents are still their. Love over money ya know..

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

We all need money to buy in order to live. We need to money to buy foods, shelter and clothing. But not all the time we need money. So, money is not above all things. Money can't buy happiness.

indeed it requires money. without our money is meaningless. because money is a legal means of transaction and has been approved by the government, as a medium of exchange, if before there was money, we use the name barter but now must use the money. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:12:41 PM

no, yes it is true that money is a big factor to us human so that we can provide our needs and also our wants but never forget to give thanks to GOD for the blessings and good health to our family. i seldom go to church but i give time to pray. don't let money rule you and make you a bad person.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:21:04 PM

For me, I can say that we should never forget that we have life outside our work, we should never put money above everything else. Money is a good tool but never a good master, I'm not saying that we should not aim for money, we need money to buy for our everyday needs and if we don't have any money to buy for our needs then life would be impossible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

Money is important for enjoyable the simple requirements, of course there are a lot of things past in daily life, but if you do not have ample income or overall health you cannot take pleasure in everything.
Well it depends on the person itself. Whether you wanted to spend you money on the necessary things like food, shelter, clothes and other things that have high priority. On the other hand if you wanted to spend you money and get wasted in all of that, then buy all the luxury that you wanted, may it be things, activities just to suffice the pleasure that you always wanted to have.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

Yes it’s true that nowadays all people at any age are now searching money and depending on money because there is no “free” in this world. We all have to buy what we need in order to live. So if we can’t buy it, we can’t also live.
But it is not true that they are not going to church. Yes there are that kind of people but when you said “people” you are talking about “all people”, just say “some people” because I work and seek for money but I still go to church. You said “PEOPLE nowadays never go to church”, you’re one of those “people”. Do you also not go to church?
Other do not give respect to elders because they already have money. But money is not above all things. We cannot buy happiness with the use of money. Money can make us what we are not and because of that we have no respect to others and in the long run we end up alone.
Influmezo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

Cash is very critical in get to endure in the modern day entire world and a particular person have to accurately deal with his time so that he can provide for his loved ones. You can appreciate some issues without money, but you can not totally dwell.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:28:01 PM

There are many supporting sectors in our lives, one of the most important is money. we can imagine if our life is without money, maybe going back to the prehistoric era in terms of transactions, that is by barter goods, far from comfortable. so I think money is a very important element in the life of mankind.
Yeah it is not just our life but the life of our mates and the family members. We are responsible for our family and we need to have the high amount of money with us. The people who are having the high amount of money can easily afford the requirements of the family and they can enjoy the life so yes it is very important to have the high status and the money with you.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:33:33 PM

sad to say but yes. Money is above of all things because the money is the power that can control "almost" everything.

indeed, indeed the money is the source of everything.
because the money serves as a legitimate purchase tool, as well as many people who work hard to earn money, as a source of life.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

sad to say but yes. Money is above of all things because the money is the power that can control "almost" everything.

because the money serves as a legitimate purchase tool, as well as many people who work hard to earn money, as a source of life.
Without money, there is no people alive. Even the god that they are depending will not help them to live this world without money. They need money because that is the source of everything and if you don't have that then you will be in a worst nightmare for sure. Money will be always above all things because that is why we are living and that is why we are happy everyday because we have money to spend to our family and to our self.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

In that sequence only but how about in the other situations which money is not the most important things. Money can't buy all the things money is just a thing that we cannot brought in our future life not here on earth.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
NiceIT

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

Not above all things!! For example, family imo above all things... but we really need to earn money and feed our families  Smiley
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:13:06 PM

Without money, there is no people alive. Even the god that they are depending will not help them to live this world without money. They need money because that is the source of everything and if you don't have that then you will be in a worst nightmare for sure. Money will be always above all things because that is why we are living and that is why we are happy everyday because we have money to spend to our family and to our self.
It's hard to say but it's true ever since people made this things called money which can buy almost all things on the world that has no literally no value since it's a paper. The value of money is just a thought for everyone to have something to trade with instead of exchanging foods for something useful which both has value. So yeah, money is currently above on all things where people can buy almost anything for it which makes it evil.
marukochanx3

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:14:17 PM

Maybe like this "Money Is Everything".
No money no life , everything is need money , with money u can but anything , buy a something what u want.
If you dont have money , who want be ur friends ? its hard to find a best friend without money  Roll Eyes
DG2000

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:24:28 PM

I know that money is very important in life for sustaining day to day shores especially in the 21st century when prices of everything has increased so much and if you don’t have sufficient amount of money then it is very difficult to live a good life and provide your children with adequate amenities  also then you will not be having any standing the society. All above things said, still money is not above all things. It surely helps in providing opportunities but it does not ensure a good upbringing among people. Few things in life are far too precious than money, like happiness which a person can find in small to small things, good friends which comes from how your behaviour and mannerisms are, a caring and helping family which will love and support you irrespective of the amount of money you have.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:07:17 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 11:30:51 AM by Nathland

We all need money to buy in order to live. We need to money to buy foods, shelter and clothing. But not all the time we need money. So, money is not above all things. Money can't buy happiness.

indeed it requires money. without our money is meaningless. because money is a legal means of transaction and has been approved by the government, as a medium of exchange, if before there was money, we use the name barter but now must use the money. Smiley
In today's world,money is above most of the things.Money can buy us almost anything .any and every luxury we want can be bought with money. We require money to fulfill our basic needs like food and shelter but I don't think that money is above everything. I think that character is the most precious procession of a person and money can't buy character .
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

Maybe like this "Money Is Everything".
No money no life , everything is need money , with money u can but anything , buy a something what u want.
If you dont have money , who want be ur friends ? its hard to find a best friend without money  Roll Eyes
It sounds like this has been your experience.  I'm sorry to hear that.  There are people--I know some, who are good friends of mine--who don't care how rich or poor you are.  Some of them have a fair amount of money, and some don't.  But they care about me, and other people, simply because I am another human being, created by God.  Money cannot buy friends like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: