Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:29:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:26:15 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
I also think if money above all things but we will not be able to earn money if we do not work, knowledge and skills are higher than money. So knowledge and skills is above all things to earn money.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:41:42 AM

Money is the second God. without money  in the present day world, it is difficult to survive and a great many people are occupied with a totally ordinary wonder to sustain themselves and their families and developing their future
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:19:53 AM

Yes, I think that the money is the all root of everything we saw and we have. If we don't have money then there is no possibility that we are here and why we have the things like a house or anything like that. Money is the God for the people here in the world and even you deny it or not, you want money and all of us wanted to get a lot of money to enjoy life and buy the things that we don't have.
Bytemama

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:23:05 AM

Yes, it answers for most of our need.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

man can't passing over luxurious life without money,  so what?  money above all things I can't mind it. I think money  is one kinds of tool to passing mankind life.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

Those who chase the world will say money is everything, but it makes me more important to beg, praise the god and ask him to bring great sustenance through bitcoin.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:57:40 AM

Money above all things but not in terms of being more important than health or happiness. It is just tool and path to reach these two for example. So priority to earn money, but always be aware of real world, joy, and so on....

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

No, I am 100% sure that money will not give you happiness alone. It can provide you everything but sometimes it may cause death. Not directly but in some instances. Money encourages us to eat unhealthy foods. Wuth many money, you can worry too much. Greedy people might threatened your life. And that is not happiness for sure.
FomoATH

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:53:37 PM

I believe that not everyone is fixated on money, but they simply do not have enough time for many interesting things and maybe they will prefer sports instead of visiting the church.

sameer dadarwal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:07:49 PM

OMG! Bro you have touched the soul of my heart.
I Praise you for your thought
My answer is NO because I think money is essential for human life but it is not as important than a person or from God.Today we see all people in world are running behind money.That is so sad that people nowadays forget the meaning of relationship. They can only see money and money.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:19:35 PM

Yes, I think that the money is the all root of everything we saw and we have. If we don't have money then there is no possibility that we are here and why we have the things like a house or anything like that. Money is the God for the people here in the world and even you deny it or not, you want money and all of us wanted to get a lot of money to enjoy life and buy the things that we don't have.
- Yes, I agree with you, money is everything, if we do not have the money, we will not have anything. Money is the most necessary condition in life if we want to survive, have fun, eat or learn, ... Many people tell me that money will not buy happiness but in fact, I think this life is very fierce, if we do not have money, happiness will not last forever with us. Want to happy forever, we need money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

I feel...Money is important for having a nice place to live, car, some material things, a nice GPU farm Smiley, taking care of the doggo, food, etc.  Also its important for when you get old.  But its just money.  At the same time, its not important.  Whats important is the value of things, not their cost.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Well, i accept everyone is busy to earn the money. But i deny to accept that people forget everything like God praise and respect to elders. I am talking about myself, These are more important rules in my family that people praise to God and do all good work for the welfare of the society. But instead of it, earn money is also important thing to live the life, and as i know in all religious are allow to earn money for himself and also your family.   
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:29:44 PM

Yes, money is an important thing, I do signature activities in the bitcointalk forum is for money, no money income people can not get food, no clothes, no girlfriend, this event is horrible things.
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

Money is the anthem of success
So put on mascara, and your party dress ©

Money is one of the most important things in our life. You can buy friends, buy love - but all this is not real. If you fall in love with a person - it should be the most important, not the money.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:36:05 PM

I would say yes, if we will just talk about all material things in this world, even food and shelter needs money for us to survive this cruel society. But if we will talk about emotional/love and intelligence, I would say no. Coz we cannot give any amount equal to those feelings that we had or express. Money can't buy feelings and that is the uniqueness and its strength. Money is also just a material that was just over valued by people because of needs and uses.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

Yes, money is an important thing, I do signature activities in the bitcointalk forum is for money, no money income people can not get food, no clothes, no girlfriend, this event is horrible things.
But remember sometime money can't helps you have family with your friends, your family or even your life. Because it you always spend your time for make money and don't care the people around you, your life will very lonely and tedious forever Wink

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

Not to me.
A certain amount of money is necessary. It gives me freedom and takes away sorrows.
Too much of it does the opposite. It makes my thoughts circle only around money, cages me in. The real life comes too short.
After all, money is for living.

It's me!!!
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:48:55 PM

For me money is the most important thing after God since everything depends of it : health, love, happiness. However, God is above everything and I would for exemple never work a Sunday even to earn my monthly wage in one day.
I don't believe in you. Yes we all need money but it's not the most important thing. God is above us all. What's next to Him? Love, Happiness, Respect. Those are things you can never buy with your money. Money is just a tool.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:37:46 PM

Money, money and money is like there will be no end because we all need it we work to earn money we look for bitcoin to get the money eventually maybe money has become part of everybody's life needs including me

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: