Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
DimaPechka

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:30:53 PM

Sometimes yes it is
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:12:01 AM

For me, money plays an important role, but not so much that because of money I gave up my friends.
Money affects one’s personality in every way it can. Some people become very proud of their money, some forgets about the people who meant a lot to them one time and some people become so greedy that they forget all ethics and values of life.

So in my opinion I don’t consider money above all rather I will consider ethical values not to be forgotten whatever the circumstances are.
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:35:00 AM

Money is not the most important thing in life, but without them you simply can not survive in the modern world. Of course, if you live somewhere in the forest or on an uninhabited island, you can do without money.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

I do not agree.. I see now a lot of people who quit their nice jobs and go to Bali with the whole family with kids.. work remotely for a small salary, but to enjoy their life and good quality time with the family.
This is something which depends on with which thing you are comparing money. If you are talking about some materialistic thing, then of course money is very much important in order to fulfill your daily based needs. If you are talking about happiness, friends and family then these are the things which are far more valuable than that of money. Money carries no importance in front of them.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

We cannot live without money but we should'nt let money rule our world.   So I guess no, probably second to self respect.  If we let money rule our world we may end up in several problems since we will do whatever just to have money and that includes doing dirty work since self respect is missing.   But if we applied this self respect and earn for money then probably we will always be in a hassle free situation.  Money is important but peace of mind cannot be bought by money, meaning money does not rule everything.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

So for me, money before anything, I will choose money because I cannot do anything or even move from our house without money, like going to church, I have to spend for fare to go to church, because we are kilometers away from church. That is how money worth now.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:31:41 AM

I can say no, there's still thing that money can't equal. We can't blame others by searching money as their priority. Man, money is one of the must have things in this world. If you don't have this, you're not going to survive, as simple as that.
Foromany

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:44:31 AM

Truly the opposite is correct, cash is Underneath all items.  BY DEFINITION!!  By definition it is that commodity which you are most willing to trade away, therefore it is under all items as the least useful point to you.  If some thing else have been significantly less beneficial to you, you would use that other issue for trade - and this would get more than as your financial or exchange commodity.  This is the essence of Gresham's regulation.  We also see this in the truism that "if you happen to be in it for the cash you happen to be an amateur".  Indeed, if you are in some thing for the cash it means you never treatment about that point.  Rather, you do the factor for an exterior purpose - so you can fund another issue you treatment about.  Yes, it really is true that a lot of endeavors are made considerably less difficult with the appropriate equipment - these kinds of as funds in hand.  But the mother nature of this connection is that the endeavor in query is the wanted purpose.  The income is Underneath this aim, a device or a implies to an conclude.      
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Yes money is above of all the things how we can survive if we have no money we cannot eat, we cannot buy things we need everyday. But in a other side if we have no money in decades ago in our country they use anything to exchange to get they needs..

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:30:10 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Well, going to church and disrespecting the others is really different thing than earning the money. It's not like that people are all into money and that's why they don't trust these things. I'm sure there is different reason for that.

Money is different thing from all. It's just the thing which caries value and which can be used for buying your daily life needs and much more. Those who are greedy about the money will cause the first things to happen and those who are not will manage the time properly to do all the things altogether. So money is just a need and nothing above that.
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:34:53 AM

Yes money is above of all the things how we can survive if we have no money we cannot eat, we cannot buy things we need everyday. But in a other side if we have no money in decades ago in our country they use anything to exchange to get they needs..
Today, you still can use this way to have money, it is only different you will need to sell the goods you have and receive money, then use that money to buy other thing needed. Example I can supply milk, I will sell milk and use money from profits of milk to buy foods Smiley
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:21:48 AM

Money are the source of evil, It ruins the mindset of people who chooses money, Maybe because these days living are getting difficult, The prices of fundamental needs of individual are keeps increasing, There's no free in living, all things have costs. and in order to survive they used to dig money most of their time.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

Maybe it happens or you just look around you, I suggest to visit the religious places. I think money is not everything though we can buy what we want even the fun, but not for the real happiness.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

No.

Attitude is above all things. Proper outlook in life and proper attitude towards other people will lead to happiness which is far more immeasurable and can't be brought by money. The key is to be humble, not just about money but to your achievements or etc.
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Money are the source of evil, It ruins the mindset of people who chooses money, Maybe because these days living are getting difficult, The prices of fundamental needs of individual are keeps increasing, There's no free in living, all things have costs. and in order to survive they used to dig money most of their time.

Money is not evil, but a means to achieve its goals. Money can not by itself be evil, it all depends on how they will be used by a person. I can feed the hungry with the help of money, is it bad Huh

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:42:42 PM

I really think that money is essential for us to live and for us to have a good and comfortable life. However, there are things that are worth more than money like: family, friends, love, respect, health and a lot more. This things are not worth any money. They are also essential and far more important than money.
Those things that you stated above my post, is depending on money. Can you imagine if you don't have money, then how they are going to treat you if you don't have any money then you will be like burden for them and they will avoid you because you don't have anything worth to get together with them. It is a sad truth that all the things here in earth is dependable in money.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:13:33 PM

Money is not above all things but I don't want to be a hypocrite because money is always needed everywhere.
Nevertheless, never stop chasing money because in the end - happiness for yourself is all that matters.

Money corrupts. For me, a lot of things are way worth more than money. Family, health, friends, these weigh more than money. I agree that it also is very important in our lives since we need to spend every day but many ricb people would tell you that happiness isn't found with wealth alone

Your right money is just a money. It will vanish it just a thing. Our family,friends,relatives, and those people who really treasured a lot to as is more than a money that cannot be compared. Money cannot make real memories. I know that money is so important to us because this thing that we called money is the one we used to our daily needs in this earthly lives.
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:21:24 PM

money is not everything but without money we can not live, but money is not everything. health can not be bought with money and happiness can not be bought with money.

But if you have money, you will have a better chance of improving your life. Without money you are going to die in agony, but with money you will have the chance to survive. And you actually can buy happiness with money, at least you can try to. But without money all you will have is sufferings and sorrows.

I think even if you don't have money as long as you have dignity, you respect yourself and other people, you don't do bad things, you have a chance to improve your life. You don't need a lot of money to be happy and successful. Simple life is enough. And last, sufferings and sorrows in not only you have when you don't have money. You will have lessons to be learned in life.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

Yes I believe, because almost everything in the world is bought. All our needs are also bought with money. It's hard to survive without money almost everything has an equal price or value. As food, clothing, electricity, fares, gadgets, and so on are all available for money, all we can buy is money for us to live independently. Even countries are bought, depending on the people who live here. But hopefully, there are those who are willing to volunteer to help people who are more in need of money to survive. You will not lose yourself if you help yourself? With the money you can make people happy with the needs of others. Money is important and it's important to everyone so if your money is really high enough? share or idonate with rich people even if it's just a little bit important that you have helped your fellow Smiley.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:12:24 AM

On my own idea about money above all things, it is no because there's a greater things done money.  It's hapiness, love, trust, peace, and justice that can't buy money. You can live without money but you can't live without these things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: