Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:51:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:40:16 PM

Money is important for enjoyable the simple requirements, of course there are a lot of things past in daily life, but if you do not have ample income or overall health you cannot take pleasure in everything.
Yeah all the people are aware of the importance of the money no one can say that he or she don’t need the money. The value of the money is now very high and the people who are having the high money to invest must be aware of the bitcoin and the benefits of the bitcoin investments. So it is easy to make your family happy if you are having the money and the user will be able to save the future of the family if he is having the high amount of money with the help of the money.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:01:47 AM

Money are the source of evil, It ruins the mindset of people who chooses money, Maybe because these days living are getting difficult, The prices of fundamental needs of individual are keeps increasing, There's no free in living, all things have costs. and in order to survive they used to dig money most of their time.
That totally depends. Anyone who wants to be evil will be evil, with or without money. Being a source of evil is just how each person wants to perceive money.

It is what you need to keep your daily life sustained at least get some things otherwise you will starve to death. And if you want to have a good life, you work harder to get it. Only those who have an evil mindset and thread the evil part to look for it is what makes it evil.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:02:42 AM

Money is important for enjoyable the simple requirements, of course there are a lot of things past in daily life, but if you do not have ample income or overall health you cannot take pleasure in everything.
Yeah all the people are aware of the importance of the money no one can say that he or she don’t need the money. The value of the money is now very high and the people who are having the high money to invest must be aware of the bitcoin and the benefits of the bitcoin investments. So it is easy to make your family happy if you are having the money and the user will be able to save the future of the family if he is having the high amount of money with the help of the money.
if everyone can understand with bitcoin that the price is now very high certainly many people who
 will become successful and the price of bitcoin is also higher and more prosperous society

Rindtom

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:33:04 AM

sad to say but yes. Money is above of all things because the money is the power that can control "almost" everything.

indeed, indeed the money is the source of everything.
because the money serves as a legitimate purchase tool, as well as many people who work hard to earn money, as a source of life.
Without money, there is no people alive. Even the god that they are depending will not help them to live this world without money. They need money because that is the source of everything and if you don't have that then you will be in a worst nightmare for sure. Money will be always above all things because that is why we are living and that is why we are happy everyday because we have money to spend to our family and to our self.
It's hard to say but it's true ever since people made this things called money which can buy almost all things on the world that has no literally no value since it's a paper. The value of money is just a thought for everyone to have something to trade with instead of exchanging foods for something useful which both has value. So yeah, money is currently above on all things where people can buy almost anything for it which makes it evil.
I agree with you money is the number one thing you actually need to survive without money you would not have a house or food to eat everyday so i think we should be very happy that something like bitcoin exists to help us around in our life.
dExplorer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

I dont mean to put things above all just because I am here but its because it is a part of our lives which is a necessity in order for us to survive. Because we all know that its the main trade off for our needs like food. Not physical things should be above all
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

It is not that that money above all things, but it is a must in world. Because we cant get food easily without money. For me the reason why people fucosing on earning money is to have a good life and comfortable living. Money is just a material but this material will help us to success.
Yes, money is something necessary to sustain life, if we do not have the money, we will not survive, everything we need, such as food, water, clothes, spending, we all need money to solve. We need to accept the fact, our life has always revolved around money, without money, we will not receive the respect of others, I do not intend to say bad things about God, but we should know God only helps us mentally, but material, everything we have to rely on ourselves, God does not give us anything. However, the money is still not above everything, the family is still the most important, no family, money with me not worth
Yes I agree with you now a days every one they are crazy about making money they make their life busy now a days they can’t give time to their friends or relatives just because of making money which is not good we must have time table for everything making money is good and important but also we have to give time to our family and relatives.
Spunkz

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:31:34 PM

yes for the short term but not always
Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:45:57 PM

money is everything, without our money is not a perfect man in the age of the most expensive as it is today.
even to urinate in the toilet we have to spend money

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:06:28 PM

money is everything, without our money is not a perfect man in the age of the most expensive as it is today.
even to urinate in the toilet we have to spend money
ancient times with now is very different, which used to be obtained for free now many are
have to pay, as you say that to urinate just have to pay ,,
especially if in years to come!

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:06:37 PM

I can also see people like that, they choose more to earn money than going to church. Money can change people because everyone needs money to live, this are their insurance that it will support them for a long time. Some people tell that money is not above all them but with their action, we can tell it is. We must put god first before money because everything was from god.
Yes I also agree with you. First religion and then money should be the priority in this world. I think money is above all things but not the religion. The religious people even not interested in making more and more money because they knew that this life will be end one day and all the money we have earned will be owned by other people. Otherwise in this era money is above relations and emotions.
It all depends on your own self and your personal interests. There are so many things which you can only have in your life if you have a good amount of money like if you want to have a good house, luxury car and good lifestyle, all these things are only possible if you have cash in your pocket. On the other hand, money cannot help you buying happiness and things like that.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:12:44 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

People searches for money because this such an act of man, an act of surviving, we look for an extra way to get extra income. If you are talking about people has been seeing bitcoin as God , of course its not right we should consider the most valuable in our entire existence and thats God, not being dramatically religious but Im stting a fact which may change someone's perspective in money it is just part of temporary things that we must neglected and God with faith must take in.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Yes it’s true that nowadays all people at any age are now searching money and depending on money because there is no “free” in this world. We all have to buy what we need in order to live. So if we can’t buy it, we can’t also live.
But it is not true that they are not going to church. Yes there are that kind of people but when you said “people” you are talking about “all people”, just say “some people” because I work and seek for money but I still go to church. You said “PEOPLE nowadays never go to church”, you’re one of those “people”. Do you also not go to church?
Other do not give respect to elders because they already have money. But money is not above all things. We cannot buy happiness with the use of money. Money can make us what we are not and because of that we have no respect to others and in the long run we end up alone.
Yep, the distances from our religions are playing key role in making us crave for unlimited money. The beauty of this temporary world is attracting us to be part of it on the expenses of money.
It is shown to us that money is the key to success in this world and without money you cannot attain fame, a big name and success. But those who are sensible they don’t place money above everything in their priority list.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

People searches for money because this such an act of man, an act of surviving, we look for an extra way to get extra income. If you are talking about people has been seeing bitcoin as God , of course its not right we should consider the most valuable in our entire existence and thats God, not being dramatically religious but Im stting a fact which may change someone's perspective in money it is just part of temporary things that we must neglected and God with faith must take in.
Everything can be the God for anyone if this thing can change its life. Of course if a person can helps me when I am having the most difficulty, I will think he/she is the God for me, because the fact only he/she can helps me in that time, is not the God.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Reesefrias

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:28:56 PM

For me, money is everything in this world, people will always make way to earn more money every single day, thats our basic need to live our life.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:09:01 PM

Am in affirmation money is what people should spend all their time on and not seeking other ventures because i am very sure there are other things that needs to be done. I ve interviewed a lot of rich people in my profession and you get the impression money is not happiness. Humans are fragile and the moment we concentrate all our efforts on making money we might alternatively end up with nothing.
That is a fact! Money should be spent, and sure you can save some just in case … and you should always enjoy yourself with what you have. We only have few years to live in this world, so why live all of it unhappy when it has to do with state of the mind. However, you can work smart and earn something good without much stress.

Still, like you said, money does not guarantee happiness even though it may be a part, but there are other things that being happy involves.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:20:43 PM

money is everything and money is the most important thing in the world. money is everything we can not live without money because most of the things that we really need must be traded with money but there are still things that you could not buy using your money, things you could not bring back using your money including Love. its better to weep in audi as compare to on cycle.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

money is not everything but without money we can not live, but money is not everything. health can not be bought with money and happiness can not be bought with money.

But if you have money, you will have a better chance of improving your life. Without money you are going to die in agony, but with money you will have the chance to survive. And you actually can buy happiness with money, at least you can try to. But without money all you will have is sufferings and sorrows.

I think even if you don't have money as long as you have dignity, you respect yourself and other people, you don't do bad things, you have a chance to improve your life. You don't need a lot of money to be happy and successful. Simple life is enough. And last, sufferings and sorrows in not only you have when you don't have money. You will have lessons to be learned in life.
I kinda agree with you in a way that you do not need a whole lot of money in life to be happy and that is true as everyone have what makes them tick.

After all, there is a limit to what you can spend daily so you may not necessarily need all the money in the world except to just find that little you want depending on your taste in life. I have seen so many people who still enjoy life a lot with the little they have than those who have so much.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dmbragin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:19:35 AM

Im sorry but this may possibly seem a hypocrite solution but Ill say contentment and wellness is every thing. I indicate when I say pleasure almost everything experienced been in it already and as for me what delivers me pleasure? Anything that produced me satisfied and content which let us be reasonable here money can buy. Well being is of training course need to be considered as over all items I suggest if you died or if you endured from an disease you cant appreciate cash at all not even your daily life. I dont know if we can get lifestyle as of the instant , existence i indicate the lifestyle, another daily life, which none that I know of as of the moment.
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:00 AM

many people work to have money, to sustain their living, some people became greedy because of money, some, fight in their family just because of money, many people lost their life just because of it, many people commit different sin because of money, love of money is the root of evil. Money is not everything, yes in this world that we are living has full of people who are looking for the big amount of money to satisfy themself but then it is not everything, there are important things that you cant have by money, and it is love, this must be everything.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:17:53 AM

Money is a big temptation, but that's not all. The money will not give you the opportunity to buy health or true love or respect. Money gives great opportunities to man, but only depends on the person whether they bring good or evil. When money is the only thing that interests you I pity you.
A big NO for this... God is above all things. Im not being hypocrite of not not needing money. Basically we need money to live , survive and most of all provide the needs for our family. We need money to live in this world. That's why we are into Bitcoin to earn to satisfy out needs. But money above all things is a different thing. The love money is a form of idolatry which is against the will of God.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: