Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23797 times)
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:31:55 PM

Money is a surething ware  for every living person but for me money comes in secondary needs after god.
The reason why dishonesty has became common in this world is forgetting our god to worship.
We must pray our god before hanging ourselves in money.
Money is not much important if you cannot live a long life. God is above all things who created the whole universe . Money is money some poeple is blind because of that. But money is not above all things. For this Yes. Money above all things in this kink of work.
I second our thought that money is not everything at all. We still can’t certain things with money such as loyalty, love etc which are essential for living a beautiful and satisfied life. The love of money makes you materialistic and you are quite emotionless when you are crazy after money. Just treat it like needs of life and as life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
For some people, I think they will say yes but for me, I don't think so. We are still the one who is above all things. We are the one to make money to use it for the things we want to have. We are still the one who decides whether we will let money take over our lives or we will use money as to what it was made to be. Our choices matters on the way we see things. Sometimes, we fail to see the beauty of the things around us because we have wrong perspectives.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
If you are going to base your answer on what society says nowadays, then it is yes. Money is one of the important thing in every individual's life. It is the thing that helps them survive their everyday struggle. Having a lot of money should not be a license for you to disrespect other people, instead you should just be humble and grateful with the things that you have on your hand right now. It can be taken to you instantly and if you're rude, you may end up isolated from help.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

I think the answer for this matter varies with the current situation of a person. If you are that kind of person who became slave of money already, then you will surely answer yes. But if you are that kind of person who considers bitcoin as a tool only and nothing more than that, then you will surely state some things that you think is higher than money like love and friendship. We all have our different opinions and we are capable of saying those based on our own reflection.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:53:13 PM

If you are going to base your answer on what society says nowadays, then it is yes. Money is one of the important thing in every individual's life. It is the thing that helps them survive their everyday struggle. Having a lot of money should not be a license for you to disrespect other people, instead you should just be humble and grateful with the things that you have on your hand right now. It can be taken to you instantly and if you're rude, you may end up isolated from help.

Yeah,we should be greatful with the things that we have  now.Money is important in our lives but it's not above all things. Yes we need money for our daily needs but we needed more our family. Family and God should comes first. Although nowadays almost everything requires money, but it can never buy happiness.

Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

Money is the basic need to be able to live. How can you buy food  or everything you in your daily without money.
Money can dictate a person whether he will do crime  or not. Money is the main thing to do evil works.

Thats true and we should consider that bitcoin is dugital currency or a tool that may help us in ensuring our lives and be financially stable not typically stable, but a person who doesnt need to think about what he is going to eat for later or are there somthing for him to eat? Thats ironic , but being a person who prepare being fond on materialistic pursuits and individualism than being low key and spiritually rich is not good.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:26:46 PM

I think this is the wrong perspective. there are still many people who value religion and parents. not everyone raises money as everything. actually there are limits that should be maintained, I think although money can buy everything but parents and trust remains a top priority. maybe only those fools who think of money as gods. but I am sure that my friend is not there like that. maybe only a small one in the world and I hope these people can be cured of the disease. this is a human disease that needs to be eliminated and destroyed. Smiley
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:27:34 PM

Today, many people are madly crazy with money. They make money as purpose of life, so grow as an individualist and this's very irony but real happening even around us.
True, if you could only see the true cause of letting money infiltrate even our own personality. It greatly changes a person's attitude and the way of living. I mean, most of the time, they will do everything just to make money, even their body they will sold. I mean there are plenty of things to earn money then why not earn it in an honor way. Not only those, some people will even sacrifice his own country just to make money, talk about corruption and stuffs.

It is not quite right to make money above all things, it will only make us inhumane.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:15:55 PM

To be honest yes, you can use money to buy everything and anything. People said you can't buy happines but with money you can buy happines. In big and modern country like Japan and Korea, the people is don't care about the religion imo. In my opinion go to church is also important but sometimes we don't have much time to go there.
The money is no doubt very important but it cannot make you happy without your family. If you have a lot of money but you do not have any one to enjoy your money with you then you will not be happy internally. Bitcoin is good source of income but for income you need to have the proper source and the experience so you will be able to make money and to make your life happy with money and your family and friends.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:12:24 PM

yes..yes..  nowadays..we cannot denied the fact that money is the one who make our world go around... the one that keep technogy Advanced and updated...like gold..you can determine the if the country or peole is rich or civilized thru the money thay have.. people work harder to earn money for they living.people work harder to earn money to raise their family...to buy thing..to buy food..to buy all the things in this world.. WE NEED MONEY to earn a living in this WORLD.
Money is important but people make the mistake of thinking that money is the only thing that is why you see many people that are profoundly unhappy about their lives because the only focus of their life is to make money and when they are old they realize they mistake they made but now it is too late to correct it.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:37:10 AM

certainly no.... there are a lot of things that money cannot buy... specially health and life.... another thing is love... don't be slave to money... it is just an instrument.... so do not let it control you.... instead be a master over it...
Definitely ‘NO’ same as you I also think that money is that money which you spend over yourself or your family members and we should it for the betterment of the society. There are other things like ethics and moral values which are not brought by your money but they are the integral part of our life.
john70

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:02:11 AM

Money is Needed but money only not needed. Money needed for us we buy a all things if money is above all things we are not spend money we are keeping money.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:38:38 PM

Money is Needed but money only not needed. Money needed for us we buy a all things if money is above all things we are not spend money we are keeping money.

Well lets face it, though its not everything thats important, it ranks high in our necessities. Money right now makes society function and your status and livelihood basically surrounds around money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

God won't pay our bills. God won't pay scholarship to our kids. God won't give us free food and water.
Your way of thinking is very wrong.
Try to live without money 1 month and then come back with the same question.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

I think this is the wrong perspective. there are still many people who value religion and parents. not everyone raises money as everything. actually there are limits that should be maintained, I think although money can buy everything but parents and trust remains a top priority. maybe only those fools who think of money as gods. but I am sure that my friend is not there like that. maybe only a small one in the world and I hope these people can be cured of the disease. this is a human disease that needs to be eliminated and destroyed. Smiley
that is true , just the matter of how people realise money actually can not buy anything , but happiness it is. when you have got a happy moment you will feel that thing are so precious above anything. you can do anything without have to care about getting money.

the essential of life will disappeared when you have a mindset like that , money are not above all things . bitcoin itself more than just an e-money, it is a future of our financial system.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:56:45 PM

Money is very important in our lives nowadays, but it is not above all things in my opinion. There is still many things couldn't be bought with money like values, health, happiness..So it should be treated as a method not a goal of our lives
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

I believe that money is a necessity in this age and time. Without it, there would be hardly any life that is capable of sustenance. It sure is not everything but it is the closest thing next to God for without it, there is hunger, chaos, and death. However, as they say, the love of money is the root cause of all evil. I also swear by the latter statement especially if men have forgotten the reason why they strive to earn. It should not come to a point where men become slaves for money. The reason behind all hard work should be revisited every now and then.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:22:00 PM

I'd say there are things that are more important than money. If I had a choice between having relatively good health and being overly rich, I would choose good health. That being said, I need money for food, keeping a roof above my head, paying bills, money for gas and other living expenses.

I mean sure, I could give up my current life and all my possessions and move to some asian country and become a monk and not have to worry about money, food or a place to live, but I'd rather not do that.
itzong17

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

money can't buy happiness. but money will give your satisfaction in life.. be contented on what you have right now. but if you want to strive harder then double your single income.
vinceey

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:31:21 PM

above all things yes that's why we're in this forum. we're talking about money.. money will give you what you want in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: