Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:05:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:56:39 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Money above all things is not good and really is a bad thing. As you said that others do not give respect because of they are richer than others. And if you make money above all things you will become greedy. And love nad God must be above all things.
The richer you are the immoral you become because you think money can buy you anything rather it can also buy anyone. Most of the people forget the basic principles of humanity when they have money in their hands. Putting money above all is very immoral thing and such people never love anyone.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:25:54 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

I do not agree with this statement, I think money is just a complement to happiness and not above everything, we can be happy even without money, but we are not necessarily happy despite having money.
Exactly. We cannot place money above all the things. As there is a famous quotation “Money cannot buy Happiness”. There are certain more things in life too which you can’t get from money. Yet, it plays a vital role in everyone’s life but we cannot give it the top priority amongst all.
Faliro

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:29:37 PM

What exactly are we looking for. Many people have financial advantages but eventually end up suicide. . I want to earn a lot money to secure living and have a better life, but I do not disrespect or hate others I also pray to God and I will always remember even I am busy sometimes
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

Many things that can not be valued with money, for example is health, everyone is willing to lose all money for health, so in life we must be balanced in order to enjoy this life.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:54:25 PM

Funny how both things you mention work very similarly. And yet.
Aprijhunot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:27:18 AM

money is not everything but everything needs money. can not be denied indeed if the current money above everything the existence of money is sanagat in need in the daily life of the economy.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:30:37 AM

Honestly speaking with reality, We do need to place money above all things, to support your family you need money, to support your studies you need money, to eat delicious foods you need money, with money you can gain happiness, you can help people, you can support your family and i hope other posters here are not fake enough to not to accept that money should be above all things.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:32:28 AM

Many things that can not be valued with money, for example is health, everyone is willing to lose all money for health, so in life we must be balanced in order to enjoy this life.
Yes that is a great point but when you don't have money then your health is at risk and it is riskier than having a money because when you have a money then you can take care of yourself, you can eat healthy foods and that is how you will prevent from getting extreme diseases so if you will have a wealth then you don't need to worry about your health.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:19:12 AM

Im sorry but this may sound a hypocrite answer but Ill say happiness and health is everything. I mean when I say happiness everything had been in it already and as for me what brings me happiness? Something that made me satisfied and content which let's be realistic here money can buy. Health is of course should be considered as above all things I mean if you died or if you suffered from an illness you cant enjoy money at all not even your life. I dont know if we can buy life as of the moment , life i mean the life, another life, which none that I know of as of the moment.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:34:56 AM

What exactly are we looking for. Many people have financial advantages but eventually end up suicide. . I want to earn a lot money to secure living and have a better life, but I do not disrespect or hate others I also pray to God and I will always remember even I am busy sometimes

Everyone of us have different beliefs,and we need that also for it is spiritual needs. But, when we consider in a real world, money could have a big control of us. We can't survive  this life without money, it is so powerful that can make a lot of things. You must be practical today because the only thing that we will be alive is to have money.
radenbachtyar

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:15:36 AM

I think money alone will not be enough, we must also be able to balance the world and the hereafter.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:20:47 AM

Everyone of us have different beliefs,and we need that also for it is spiritual needs. But, when we consider in a real world, money could have a big control of us. We can't survive  this life without money, it is so powerful that can make a lot of things. You must be practical today because the only thing that we will be alive is to have money.
Its was given but you should make your life in balance or in control of all things, money is a thing that we need somehow our life, spritual being and believing in our Fathers shoukd be nit forgotten.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

Money above all things is not good and really is a bad thing. As you said that others do not give respect because of they are richer than others. And if you make money above all things you will become greedy. And love nad God must be above all things.
The richer you are the immoral you become because you think money can buy you anything rather it can also buy anyone. Most of the people forget the basic principles of humanity when they have money in their hands. Putting money above all is very immoral thing and such people never love anyone.
Yeah, you can’t put money above all in your life because the basic teachings of any religion and human rights do not allow you to do so. Even the human nature is not designed to put money above all other things whether they are love, relations etc. Those for whom money is everything, they are no longer human rather are zombies.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:11:41 PM

Its was given but you should make your life in balance or in control of all things, money is a thing that we need somehow our life, spritual being and believing in our Fathers shoukd be nit forgotten.
Yes, life always needs to be in a balanced manner to have a good living. To have a balanced living money too is a must. But people at times prioritize money and forget about the human values and about the importance of relationship. This will slowly change if each and every users were having equal wealth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

That is a classic mistake, you do not need to go to church to praise god, besides you are trying to make it seem as if earning money and finding ways to earn money is wrong, when that is not the case, we need money to survive and that is why people look for it.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

Balance must be there in your life. I don’t believe money is above all the things nor I believe we don’t need money at all. Happiness and satisfactory life could not be get without money nor with money only. There must be a balance of money in your life. Balance will make life satisfactory.
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

A feast is made for laughter, and wine for make merry: but money answers all things. Clearly, money does not answer all things. The message was that all things are vanity except one true thing
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:35:38 AM

LOL some of the posters are so hypocrite!. Who says money can't buy anything and that's not all you need but in reality we are doing anything to gain money, because money can give us food, buy things that we want, help people from poverty, build a foundation and many more. Yes it;s true that Love is different from Money but without money  you cannot sustain your life! Always be with reality people! don;t sugarcoat things, Don't be hypocrite.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

money is not everything but everything needs money. can not be denied indeed if the current money above everything the existence of money is sanagat in need in the daily life of the economy.
I don’t think that everything needs money. Of course money is very much important in order to fulfil our daily based needs but even then there are things which you can’t even buy with money like happiness the foremost thing. “Money simply can’t buy it”. But yes, we need money most of the times in order to fulfill our daily needs.
saheng

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:30:45 AM

Money is a surething ware  for every living person but for me money comes in secondary needs after god.
The reason why dishonesty has became common in this world is forgetting our god to worship.
We must pray our god before hanging ourselves in money.
. I agree, money is indeed an access to our worldly needs. but to me God is number one, we apply what God teaches in making money and use it, our income will feel more useful and we will not be too greedy in money affairs, anyway if we die we do not bring money, not even cause a bit of split in families fighting over the dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: