Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23797 times)
TUs77777

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:01:48 AM

Money is a tool for getting harmony happiness and well-being, money alone does not nothing does not mean they need to be able to use for the benefit of yourself, otherwise you become a slave to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

Ok now old generations may say that earning only money and investing your time and energy for it will give you no happiness.
But people just give it a thought ,have you ever seen Bill gates crying.The answer is no.Money in reality is everything.You have money you can buy every materialistic thing you want.Good home,luxurious cars and what not.To be honest in the modern era which we live in materialistic things keep us happy.
So yes money for me is above all.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:09:17 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Well, practicality is what we're talking about here. We can't live without money. We need to buy our basic needs - we need to buy the food we eat, the clothes we wear, and our house we live in. When we are talking about the reality, money is above all things. But then, we should not forget God who gives us our lives. It's not that hard to find a time to pray and talk to God. Money is earned but life isn't.
Dwetha

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:16:57 AM

Cash is constantly given need and the human esteems were getting overlooked. This is a direct result of the influence of cash, where individuals with cash are getting more regard and the poor are disregarded all over. This will change when more individuals are into the computerized cash world.
Adam

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

Of course no, there is many things better then money

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Nazmul012

Activity: 772

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:12:25 PM

as my opinion, my answer is gonna yes. i strongly agree with you friend.  above all impossible thing & work is possible & Done by money. even you can also win your beloved person by the power of money... i agreed with your though...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:22:17 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Yes i see that this things such as praying and giving respect to elders or other people is no longer seen because of money, money is now the rule to all things because if you have money, you can do anything
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:32:49 PM

For me yes, because nowadays you cannot survive in this world without money, if you lived in the city. Because here in the city there is no suxh thing as free, even if there are trees with fruits on your place you cannot get that if that was not yours not unless they given you a permission to. We need food and before we xan obtain food we need to buy it, if we wanted to plant trees or crops we need to buy seeds and buy everything you need to survive this world. Many things are now can be bought by money even people.
cirizenk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

Personally, I don't believe in God. but it never stopped me from having things in life that I cherish way more than money. After all, money is just a means.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:21:29 PM

Money is not that important if you cannot live a long life. for me spiritually rich is more important than searching for luxury in the world that everyone wish for. Of course we need money to live and survive but what is enough is more than enough for me. 
True! People use different ways to find money in order for them to provide the needs of their family but that doent mean they'll choose money over everything. When praying you're praising God already, you asks him all the things you need and thank him for every blessings that he gaves to you.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:58:05 PM

Yes money is very important in my life . It is the basic needs to live and survive. I work hard for money to sustain my basic needs. How can I buy things , food without money. Everything we need depends on money without money we cannot live happily.
Money is very important to survive life .i mean if have money I buy the important thing of life it very important to daily uses. If I have don’t money I cannot buy my needs in my life. Money is very important in my life.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:11:15 PM

money is not everything but without money we can not live, but money is not everything. health can not be bought with money and happiness can not be bought with money.

But if you have money, you will have a better chance of improving your life. Without money you are going to die in agony, but with money you will have the chance to survive. And you actually can buy happiness with money, at least you can try to. But without money all you will have is sufferings and sorrows.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:18:26 PM

money is not everything but without money we can not live, but money is not everything. health can not be bought with money and happiness can not be bought with money.

But if you have money, you will have a better chance of improving your life. Without money you are going to die in agony, but with money you will have the chance to survive. And you actually can buy happiness with money, at least you can try to. But without money all you will have is sufferings and sorrows.
well if we dont have money today we are dead that was the reality.because money is verry important example to it is.when you are commit in an emergency and you will be send to the hospital if you dont have  money you well not be treated as how they treat a rich man.that was so unfair .so then money first above all things.
evgeniyosda

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:45:29 AM

Income is critical, to a specific degree.At times you even have to do stuff you do not like, just in order to get enought to make your living.But over all? I never consider so. There are lines thet must not be crossed.And also much money is not very good for the character as effectively. At least an aged stating tells so.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:21:16 AM

Probably yes. When humans made currency official or unofficial in trading anything there begun this phrase money above all things. Nowadays if I don't have money on my own at all I may live a miserable life. Money can buy almost anything. It can even buy love, faith, decision, principle, dignity, truth, religion, government and even our lives. Based on the reality we've seen on television news either you believe it or not it was happening anytime and anywhere and will still happen till next generation of human race. Humans are uncontented it has still on it's mindset like survival of the fittest. The more money an individual have, the more power he/she has and is undeniable that power controls everything on earth. We need money to live most especially in these modern days.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

I do not agree.. I see now a lot of people who quit their nice jobs and go to Bali with the whole family with kids.. work remotely for a small salary, but to enjoy their life and good quality time with the family.
zaq130

Activity: 280
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:03:52 AM

I would like to say that I think earning money is better way to use time than going to church on Sunday.
I do not think elder always means that person will be respected, at least in my country more than 25% of the population is elder and our government is requesting young generation to pay more for the fuck'in pension which elder does not have to pay anymore and just receive. Why the hell we have to respect the cause of young generations poverty.

It is true that money is not the most important thing, however if you want to have fun time with your friend, or want to devote your time to your hobby or having romantic time with your partner, it is always better that you have more money.

I would like to say that money is not the most important thing, but it is the one which support many of the important things.

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:17:10 AM

Probably yes. When humans made currency official or unofficial in trading anything there begun this phrase money above all things. Nowadays if I don't have money on my own at all I may live a miserable life. Money can buy almost anything. It can even buy love, faith, decision, principle, dignity, truth, religion, government and even our lives. Based on the reality we've seen on television news either you believe it or not it was happening anytime and anywhere and will still happen till next generation of human race. Humans are uncontented it has still on it's mindset like survival of the fittest. The more money an individual have, the more power he/she has and is undeniable that power controls everything on earth. We need money to live most especially in these modern days.
I'm going to have to disagree with this statement.  Money can only buy false versions of at least some of those things.  Money cannot buy love.  It can buy sex, but it cannot buy true, willing-to-sacrifice-for-someone-else love.  Money cannot buy real faith in someone/something/God.  And it certainly can't buy truth.  Objective truth exists, despite what some people seem to say.  People can try to change/hide/manipulate the truth, but in the end, the truth is what is, and that can't be changed.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

I'm going to have to disagree with this statement.  Money can only buy false versions of at least some of those things.  Money cannot buy love.  It can buy sex, but it cannot buy true, willing-to-sacrifice-for-someone-else love.  Money cannot buy real faith in someone/something/God.  And it certainly can't buy truth.  Objective truth exists, despite what some people seem to say.  People can try to change/hide/manipulate the truth, but in the end, the truth is what is, and that can't be changed.

yes money is the importanat of the life. it will done more. most of the people respet the money. you have more money you will fulfill your life waht you need you will get more.profitabprval. adnproppro
Aajo

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:07:53 PM

In order to survive in the long run, mankind will have to rethink. Bitcoin is an attempt to rethink the monetary systems.
So money obove all things ?
No!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: