Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23797 times)
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:14:46 AM

For many reasons money is used for everyday life.Its a means of life.You will not eat if you do not have money.You can not go to different places without money.For me its a yes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

With money we can get anything, but many things we can not buy with money, so we do not ever think that money is everything so we look for everything and forget the family, and God.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

For me its not.Things dont revolve around money.Maybe its a means of life but you can not even say that all things depend on money.
Nowadays we can conclude that money almost control everybody's life. You need it each and everyday of your life. It is very required for you to survive this world but if you are not that kind of person who doesn't depend on bitcoin that much, then you are rare. For me it is still the will of the person that lies above all things. Without it we can be considered lifeless because it's what makes us humans.
If you want to have a comfortable life, then you need to have a good amount of money. In spite of this thing, you cannot put money above all things as far as I think. There are still so many things which are far important than money like your family, happiness and stress. These are the things on which money have no control.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

no, money is evil, it can turn a good person bad.

Nope. Money is not a root of an evil. Having no money is the root of an evil. If you will work hard you can earn money. If you earn money you will not think to do bad things. When you don't have money and you starved, and you pity yourself, many thing comes on your mind. There the evil will enter on your mind to do bad things.
I strongly disagree with your take and neither money nor the lack of it, is the root of all evil, because there abound poor as well as rich people that are not inclined to do evil.

Actually money is good because it essentially makes the world go round and without it life can be quite colorless. We should be able to pinpoint that the root of all evil emanates from the love and greed for money and more of it above every other thing!
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

Money is a very important part of our lives but it seems to me that health and knowledge are much more important. If people get money for no effort, he will not be able to properly manage money and ultimately to remain poor. If you have the knowledge that the money you earn always. The main thing that health allowed.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

Money is not that important if you cannot live a long life. for me spiritually rich is more important than searching for luxury in the world that everyone wish for. Of course we need money to live and survive but what is enough is more than enough for me. 

Indeed but yet this is a forum involves money, we cannoto the to commit in God if they dont want to. I believe bitcoin helps a lot , spcillly for tose who dont have stable job for now but we should always remember that this is just a tool to survive here in thsi world , and it is not the thing that really matter, people should realized the fact that money will maek us really happy,it jus a tool to ensure your and your family, Go ust reman in our heart and souls whateverit takes, but I cant also deny the fact that we have different perspective.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

No no.Yeah you can be happy with money and being rich but you will get happier if you have things  that you want and persons inyour life that you want to live with and stay forever with.Money cant buy happines,it can but not the happines what love can give to us

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:12:34 PM

Money is not everything, but everything needs money. Not all things can be earned with money, like happiness, etc. But in today's world most people see that money is everything, with money we can do anything.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

yes, 100%.
though, money can buy happiness. its bullshit when someone says money cant buy it. and we all have same thing, that money is our happiness, we earn bitcoin just for money, to be rich people, that can get all what we want
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:50:09 PM

Money is not everything, but everything needs money. Not all things can be earned with money, like happiness, etc. But in today's world most people see that money is everything, with money we can do anything.

that's right. money indeed is not everything, but with money, we can do everything. the point is we should not constantly looking for money, but we must also remember the time for worship, parents, other entertainment, and joy. because with a lot of money if you're not happy it will not mean anything.

MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:53:51 PM

Money is not the most important thing, but necessary for a normal life in the modern world. Without making money, a person can not afford to provide for his family and all his needs.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Agreed mate. It's a universal true that you are nothing  without having money. Nobody respect you if you don't have any money but  if you have,  then you can do anything whatever you want.  Doing wrong will be counted as right if you have money... so I'm agree with you tthat money is above  all thing

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:20:40 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Not every body is a religious person, so don't judge them. Not all people go to church is a good person. Even Pope Franscis say “If I say I am Catholic and go to mass, but then don’t speak with my parents, help my grandparents or the poor, go and see those who are sick, this does not prove my faith, there’s no point,” Money might blind some people but not all of them.
Nowdays sinners go to churches more often that good people , and goodness itself is in the heart and ain't related to any religion . Seeking money became the primary mission of humans not by choice but by obligation . Nowadays if you don't own money you won't even get healthcare , and with world financial crysis prices have risen up thus making people more focused on obtaining money and trying to satisfy the body while forgetting about the soul .
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:34:01 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Not every body is a religious person, so don't judge them. Not all people go to church is a good person. Even Pope Franscis say “If I say I am Catholic and go to mass, but then don’t speak with my parents, help my grandparents or the poor, go and see those who are sick, this does not prove my faith, there’s no point,” Money might blind some people but not all of them.
Nowdays sinners go to churches more often that good people , and goodness itself is in the heart and ain't related to any religion . Seeking money became the primary mission of humans not by choice but by obligation . Nowadays if you don't own money you won't even get healthcare , and with world financial crysis prices have risen up thus making people more focused on obtaining money and trying to satisfy the body while forgetting about the soul .
This is the reality on which most people do really prioritize to earn money and this is a basic necessity for us to live on this physical world and as you said if we dont have money we wont even get a health care which is really a sad thing.No matter what religion we do have but still we do have the common aims on this life which is striving to earn money in order to live and survive.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:39:44 PM

I think that it is true since in this time, money can buy almost everything on the world. If you are the richest man alive, you will gain everything that you want and you can buy love, medicine, health and many more. People claim that money can not buy health but I do not think so. There are many medicine and ways of treatment which are extremely expensive but can cure everything.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:40:32 PM

Agreed mate. It's a universal true that you are nothing  without having money. Nobody respect you if you don't have any money but  if you have,  then you can do anything whatever you want.  Doing wrong will be counted as right if you have money... so I'm agree with you tthat money is above  all thing
Well said! I am following the same principle but my thinking is completely different, most people are crazy after girls and chase them all their lives but instead they should chase money as girls also go after guys with money, so if you become the guy having money then girls will be chasing you. So yes I also am putting money above all things.
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:55:37 PM

Yeah I guess there is point in the statement that you made. Now a days everything is expensive, and by that I really mean it a lot more expensive. To live the normal life also we need money more than we can get from our salaries. This is why having extra income source has got very useful now a days. The money comes as needful thing of life now as we have to handle our family, growing kids, there education which is can not be done with our office salary as I said. That's why having more money or giving importance the money is not bad way to look at it.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:01:31 PM

At least in my personal life, I have tried to keep a balance between the importance of generating income to support my personal needs, and the need to live a life without so much attachment to material things where the most important is selfless service and building a better community. It is true that the prevailing system prevents many idealistic people from completely detaching ourselves from the need to collect a minimum amount of money to cover certain basic expenses, but as far as possible I have tried to separate myself from the unnecessary expenses to lead an austere and simple life, full of freedom and happy moments with my loved ones.

Sometimes you have to give up some things to get others, everything is in everyone's priorities.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:13:49 PM

Agreed mate. It's a universal true that you are nothing  without having money. Nobody respect you if you don't have any money but  if you have,  then you can do anything whatever you want.  Doing wrong will be counted as right if you have money... so I'm agree with you tthat money is above  all thing
Well said! I am following the same principle but my thinking is completely different, most people are crazy after girls and chase them all their lives but instead they should chase money as girls also go after guys with money, so if you become the guy having money then girls will be chasing you. So yes I also am putting money above all things.
You can use that money to buy the sexual satisfaction, but actually you can not buy the happiness when you live with really wife.
Because some women do not love money, they need us can give them a faith strongly about the love than physical value.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:44:59 PM

Not all fun can be gained from money, so even though we need money but we can not make money on everything. Money can be earned by working but money can also run out instantly if we are not able to control spending. So be happy on top of everything.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: