Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Mark25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

I just want to remind everyone what admin has said in main chat:

We have announced the news that we have to announce. Per your comment above, "Admin should be taking more of a pro-active stance and not such a re-active one," would you have preferred us to make a formal announcement or the like about why we have said "soon" and not an exact date? This is what I'm gathering from your comment. And if this is what you're wanting, I doubt this is the update that our Token Holders want to hear. Although you may think that we said "soon" to put everyone off, that does not mean that everyone thinks that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As I mentioned before, we have the best interest of our Token Holders, are working dilligently, and ultimately AML BitCoin makes the decisions about how to run the company.

I just wanted to post that in case anyone didn’t see it.  😀

Thanks for posting this! I think we all needed a reminder.

Cheers!
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

AML Token Holders,

We'd like to address questions that we've seen on this thread regarding communication, the exchange list date, and token distribution.

All Token Holders are kept informed of AML BitCoin announcements via email and we also post these announcements on social media. Please expect to receive any communication from us via email and add info@amlbitcoin.com to your safe senders list, if you have not already.

We recently emailed all Token Holders a Post ICO Update. In this email, we announced to Token Holders that 60 million tokens were issued and that the remaining amount would be spent on mergers. We also included in this email that the coin will be listed on a digital currency exchange soon. We have been and will continue to email Token Holders news as we have news.

Per the HitBTC list date: Things take time. Being listed on exchanges takes time. There are multiple parties involved in getting listed on an exchange and logistics and processes that come with this.

We care about our Token Holders. When we can share the HitBTC date listing, WE WILL. We do not have a specific date to share right now, because as mentioned above, things do take time, and we do not want to announce a list date and have a possibility of the list date not being accurate.

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW THIS:

AML BITCOIN IS A MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE. TOKEN HOLDERS DID NOT PURCHASE SHARES IN THE COMPANY.

IT IS AML BITCOIN'S DECISION ON WHEN AND HOW TO DO THINGS, NOT THE DECISION OF TOKEN HOLDERS.

Our team is working diligently. If we were to provide a list date for HitBTC to Token Holders, and that date needs to change, we believe our Token Holders would be unhappy. Thus, we have announced to Token Holders that the coin will be listed soon, and WE WILL ANNOUNCE the list date when we can share an official list date.

Per Token Distribution: Everyone that has added an AML Wallet Address to their Token Sale account has received their tokens. We have been in constant communication with Token Holders that have not added their AML Wallet Address to their accounts. We want to distribute tokens for these accounts ASAP. If you have not added your AML Wallet Address to your Token Sale account and need help with this, please send us an email ASAP to support@amlbitcoin.com.

On a separate note:

Please back up your AML Wallet if you have not done so already. Instructions are here: https://amltoken.com/backup-restore-wallet

Please upgrade your AML Wallet to the latest version, 1.3.0, if you have not already. Instructions are here: https://amltoken.com/wallet-upgrade

If you need technical support or customer service assistance, please email support@amlbitcoin.com. We are here to help you. Thank you.

GUYS!
If you still can't get your act together in 6 months, I need to return your tokens and get a refund.
How do I do that?

I'm getting the feeling that your project was not ready at all when you listed it for the ICO

Lets keep it short, how do I get my money back?

Hello, please email support@amlbitcoin.com.

Hi,
I've emailed you at that support email you provided.
Please expedite providing me clear instructions of how to return tokens to you and getting my refund.
I have attempted to get this refund starting Dec 15th until Feb 9th ---- support would take a full week and some times 2 weeks  just to reply to my emails.
I constantly sensed and heavy sense of disinterest from NAC support staff in processing my refund.

It was so frustrating that I finally gave up and accepted the tokens.
I don't want this to be an endless fight again just to get a refund. I've been PISSED! FOR 6 MONTHS!
 YOU GUYS PROMISE, YOU NEVER DELIVER!
PLEASE WORK ON MY REFUND ASAP, I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU GUYS ANY MORE!
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

AML Token Holders,

We'd like to address questions that we've seen on this thread regarding communication, the exchange list date, and token distribution.

All Token Holders are kept informed of AML BitCoin announcements via email and we also post these announcements on social media. Please expect to receive any communication from us via email and add info@amlbitcoin.com to your safe senders list, if you have not already.

We recently emailed all Token Holders a Post ICO Update. In this email, we announced to Token Holders that 60 million tokens were issued and that the remaining amount would be spent on mergers. We also included in this email that the coin will be listed on a digital currency exchange soon. We have been and will continue to email Token Holders news as we have news.

Per the HitBTC list date: Things take time. Being listed on exchanges takes time. There are multiple parties involved in getting listed on an exchange and logistics and processes that come with this.

We care about our Token Holders. When we can share the HitBTC date listing, WE WILL. We do not have a specific date to share right now, because as mentioned above, things do take time, and we do not want to announce a list date and have a possibility of the list date not being accurate.

AML BITCOIN IS A MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE. TOKEN HOLDERS DID NOT PURCHASE SHARES IN THE COMPANY.

IT IS AML BITCOIN'S DECISION ON WHEN AND HOW TO DO THINGS, NOT THE DECISION OF TOKEN HOLDERS.

Our team is working diligently. If we were to provide a list date for HitBTC to Token Holders, and that date needs to change, we believe our Token Holders would be unhappy. Thus, we have announced to Token Holders that the coin will be listed soon, and WE WILL ANNOUNCE the list date when we can share an official list date.

Per Token Distribution: Everyone that has added an AML Wallet Address to their Token Sale account has received their tokens. We have been in constant communication with Token Holders that have not added their AML Wallet Address to their accounts. We want to distribute tokens for these accounts ASAP. If you have not added your AML Wallet Address to your Token Sale account and need help with this, please send us an email ASAP to support@amlbitcoin.com.

On a separate note:

Please back up your AML Wallet if you have not done so already. Instructions are here: https://amltoken.com/backup-restore-wallet

Please upgrade your AML Wallet to the latest version, 1.3.0, if you have not already. Instructions are here: https://amltoken.com/wallet-upgrade

If you need technical support or customer service assistance, please email support@amlbitcoin.com. We are here to help you. Thank you.

GUYS!
If you still can't get your act together in 6 months, I need to return your tokens and get a refund.
How do I do that?

I'm getting the feeling that your project was not ready at all when you listed it for the ICO

Hi,
Please expedite providing me clear instructions of how to return tokens to you and getting my refund.
I have attempted to get this refund starting Dec 15th until Feb 9th ---- support would take a full week and some times 2 weeks  just to reply to my emails.
I constantly sensed and heavy sense of disinterest from NAC support staff in processing my refund.

I don't want this to be an endless fight again just to get a refund. I've been PISSED! FOR 6 MONTHS!
Come on mate we are just about on the exchange,Aml explorer has stopped sending transactions couple of days ago so it’s my belief we should be listed and ready to go ASAP! When tokens were still been sent there is know way it could be listed as that wouldn’t be fair,I would hate to see u loose out because of been inpatient,this project is not the same as others I hope u can see that and hold on in there.
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

AML Token Holders,

On a separate note:

GUYS!
How do I do that?

Hi,

Come on mate we are just about on the exchange,Aml explorer has stopped sending transactions couple of days ago so it’s my belief we should be listed and ready to go ASAP! When tokens were still been sent there is know way it could be listed as that wouldn’t be fair,I would hate to see u loose out because of been inpatient,this project is not the same as others I hope u can see that and hold on in there.

I have been promised enough.
I will take my chances elsewhere.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

AML Token Holders,

On a separate note:

GUYS!
How do I do that?

Hi,

I have been promised enough.
I will take my chances elsewhere.
Sorry to hear of your plight.  I and possibly others would be more than happy to deal with your unhappiness and purchase your tokens at cost, if there's a way.  Of course, it depends on how many you have, but Just wanted to put that out there.  Good luck with your future endeavors! 🙏 😀
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

The SEC is looking to regulate the crypto trading and also the ICO. AML is going to be the best crypto in the market, able to trade with buyers.
Mark25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

The SEC is looking to regulate the crypto trading and also the ICO. AML is going to be the best crypto in the market, able to trade with buyers.

I saw that same article! Really interesting read regarding imminent crypto regulation. Here it is for anyone interested:

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/sec-chairman-crypto-regulate-now-suffer-consequences-later/
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

I saw that same article! Really interesting read regarding imminent crypto regulation. Here it is for anyone interested:

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/sec-chairman-crypto-regulate-now-suffer-consequences-later/

Nice guys!  😀😀
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:15:45 AM

I read that U.S. federal government is intending to regulate the crypto blockchain technology. I’m so excited to know that AML Bitcoin is the only blockchain following the protocols of KYC/AML.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:10:24 AM

I read that U.S. federal government is intending to regulate the crypto blockchain technology. I’m so excited to know that AML Bitcoin is the only blockchain following the protocols of KYC/AML.

Carol-You’ve got to love that!! Go AML/ABTC!!!! Especially when the blockchain and biometrics get done PATIENCE and TIMING will = a 🌋🌋🌋 ERUPTION!!! 
Juan Perez2

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

Governments, Corporation, Companies, and Coin holders will have a peace of mind with AML Bitcoin, knowing that there is not going to be anything suspicious with any trading. Keep up the good work AML!
Mark25

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

Governments, Corporation, Companies, and Coin holders will have a peace of mind with AML Bitcoin, knowing that there is not going to be anything suspicious with any trading. Keep up the good work AML!

It is only a matter of time... this thing is going to blow up once it hits the exchange! This technology is revolutionary to say the least.

Cheers!
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

It will be a rollercoaster experience, but the satisfaction of buying the best crypto for security; will increase the benefits in the future of the trading all around the world. Let's make it happen!.
Mark25

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

I have definitely made the correct choice with this token. I could not be happier and surprised!

I instantly saw the potential in AML. I knew that the need for this type of token would be there. As the days go on, I am reading about more and more countries becoming crypto friendly through regulation and that makes me super excited for the future of AML Bitcoin!

Cheers!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

I have definitely made the correct choice with this token. I could not be happier and surprised!

I instantly saw the potential in AML. I knew that the need for this type of token would be there. As the days go on, I am reading about more and more countries becoming crypto friendly through regulation and that makes me super excited for the future of AML Bitcoin!

Cheers!
Brad, Mark along with many others-Overall news and market setiment is hugely in the favor of AML BTC/ABTC going forward.  At this point, I'd be shocked, if interest wanes in AML after going live.  We are at the pinnacle of what governments/big business and other legitimate players will flock too!  Matter of fact, legitimate businesses will be obligated too.  Once the crypto space gains further traction along with continued/increasing interest and continued regulatory enforcement; legitimate companies will be basically mandated to use AML's platform or pay big fines.  Obviously, it will take some time to complete the blockchain and biometrics, but when AML does.....skies the limit!!  So excited and we're all very fortunate to be here.  There will be ups and downs, as is in life, but emember why you initially invested, as there's a reason we're all here now.  My guess is HUGE POTENTIAL!!  Lots and lots of 🤝🤝🤝 coming for ABTC!! It's also interesting that some governments that initially banned cryptocurrencies are changing their stance on banning cryptocurrencies, while realizing the benefits of crypto and blockchain!  Cryptocurrencies will help benefit the worldwide economy for all.  We're in the right place, the right space, at the right time, with the right company!!   My O/P and take!  💪🛡👌👍👋😎
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

Hi everyone, Here's an interesting article for your consideration.  It has to deal with the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and its leader Christine Lagarde, which is an international organization of 189 countries.  

https://www.finder.com.au/imf-cryptocurrency-can-add-healthy-diversity-to-financial-system?utm_source=fcy_newsletter_internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=auto_cryptocurrency-daily-roundup&utm_term=Cryptocurrency%2Bround-up%2B&utm_content=20180417&bt_ee=Hf8vJYqwiGdqSqvuZZcMXYz2EZmQHA6sxezA7g8xV7TA7pAyLDqxNrghiyfggH+n&bt_ts=1523958766486&utm_source=fcy_newsletter_internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=auto_cryptocurrency-daily-roundup&utm_term=Cryptocurrency%2Bround-up%2BIMF%253A%2BCryptocurrency%2Bcan%2Badd%2Bhealthy%2Bdiversity%2Bto%2Bfinancial%2Bsystem&utm_content=20180417&bt_ee=LjBK4hHkyph42Mql2S3g62Qu65/kgCEY1VpKhAUE5J6hiuXybrZn+Yoiea+O/ot+&bt_ts=1523958766460
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

There is no way I will regret my decision. I know some of you might doubt about AML Bitcoin, but I do not. Everything will be catching up and making sense as the time passes by. GO AML!

🤙🤙🤙
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

Stop holding on to everyone’s money. I know what you are doing. You should have sold the invested eth and btc at the ico. Because you were holding on to them, we now have to wait for the all time high price again befor you hit the exchange!!! Just hit the exchange for the shit price aml bitcoin is, so I can atleast invest (whats left of it) in other altcoins with better/trusted teams and admin!!

What a load of rubbish
Peter-Jackson1964

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

Australia is providing new AML regulations for cryptocurrency exchanges. This is really convenient because I live there. I guess the stars are aligning. I’m happy that they know what they’re doing when it comes to this issue. I’m glad I made the right decision with AML.
Mark25

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

There is no way I will regret my decision. I know some of you might doubt about AML Bitcoin, but I do not. Everything will be catching up and making sense as the time passes by. GO AML!

Well, I regret my decision investing in this thing!
The team has constantly shown that the project was not complete. The team was not ready and they have for 6 months failed to get the coin listed.
Investor funds are LOCKED UP! FOR GOOD AND WITHOUT EXPLANATION OF WHEN THEY WILL BE RELEASED!

NAC EMPLOYEES ARE HAPPY WE BE INVESTORS ARE PISSED! AND PISSED!

Speak for yourself. Some of us are happy to wait until this coin is ready and will be the best it can be. Don't blame AML because you don't want to wait for perfection. You would be complaining if it went up on the exchange and tanked because the block chain wasn't ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: