Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Mark25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

How does this constitute as a scam? This means nothing in terms of what AML will do for the future of crypto. So what if they did it as a marketing ploy? It worked! It drummed up excitement and anticipation for the ICO sale. Companies do this all of the time!
AML is an innovative company with a vision. They will show everyone what they're made of.
pump.club

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

I guess this lawyer guy has answer on this issue. Just wait.
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

Keep the positive vibes coming! It does no good griping and freaking out about something that won’t happen. We can’t just jump to conclusions about why AML hasn’t listed yet. Everyone just automatically thinks the worst, but we can’t be that way. AML will be ready before we know it!
Mark25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

Keep the positive vibes coming! It does no good griping and freaking out about something that won’t happen. We can’t just jump to conclusions about why AML hasn’t listed yet. Everyone just automatically thinks the worst, but we can’t be that way. AML will be ready before we know it!

AML is the crypto everyone needs. Perfection takes time! We can't rush this large of an operation. Good Job NAC! I believe you will do what is best for all buyers!

Cheers!
Mark25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

Good job NAC for:

Not keeping your promis to hit the exchange while you said you would do "SOON", 3 months ago and you still keep saying that

Keeping us in the dark by not communicate a single thing or word, but instead spearding stuppid ads by your admin

Holding on to our money for almost a year now and not letting us know where it is. Good job!

I cannot believe you are still going on and on about this. You really need to get some help.
We have no idea what goes into this kind of blockchain. I would be willing to bet that you would never in a million years be able to pull off what AML has so far.
If you don't like the way AML is handling things then GET A REFUND.
Mark25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I am a very anxious person and even though I would like to see immediate results as I also understand that everything has a time and I trust on AML’s team.

I have the utmost confidence in AML and what they are capable of. I know waiting can be really tough, but it really is for the best at this point.
This coin will be up and running before we know it!
Patience is key!
Mark25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

The key is to hit the exchange! To say they would hit the exchange SOON, 3 months ago and still holding to our money for almost a year is a SCAM!

You say OUR money like you're included in this. YOU ARE NOT A BUYER AND IF YOU WERE YOU WOULDN'T REFUSE A REFUND!

You're just trying to spread lies.
Mark25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

Do you think Im stupid?

So, now you know im not slowdown right? But you still remember him when they offered him a refund and now he is taken to court (and that does not scare me as I said your law is not mine) for telling the truth right. But what I find very disgusting about this Cockroach of an attorney is that he EXPOSED HIS ID on this forum. HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT!! what person or company does that. And this is about AML and KYC??

NO!! This company, this attorney and cockroach can not be trusted. I want to sell my coins on the exchange!!!

Oh trust me, I still think you are slowdown. You and him have many similarities... you both just don't let up!
That is what got him in trouble the first time! He just kept slandering AML and spreading lies just to spark trouble. He received his refund so there was no reason for him to still be on the forum in the first place.

If you aren't careful, you might meet the same fate. Giving him a court order was the only thing that would shut him up for good. His lawyer even told him that it was in his best interest to stop posting on the forum and he didn't listen! He got what he deserved.
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

Nope.  I sure don't.  I don't do the marketing. 
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

Do you think Im stupid?

So, now you know im not slowdown right? But you still remember him when they offered him a refund and now he is taken to court (and that does not scare me as I said your law is not mine) for telling the truth right. But what I find very disgusting about this Cockroach of an attorney is that he EXPOSED HIS ID on this forum. HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT!! what person or company does that. And this is about AML and KYC??

NO!! This company, this attorney and cockroach can not be trusted. I want to sell my coins on the exchange!!!

Well now AM2018, there is no need for name calling.  I've been call a fish many times, but never a cockroach. Smiley
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:54:09 AM

I am glad I was part of AML´s ICO back in December. Imagine if I wouldn't have heard about it!! The opportunity I would have let go!!!!

I agree,  I feel we're very fortunate to be in our position.  The headlines in the news, says it all!  AML BTC 💪😎

I am glad people saw what I saw when I purchased AML tokens. I instantly noticed its potential! NAC really knows what they’re doing and I know they will make the right decisions for all of us!

You may be but I'm not!

I'm not happy how for how long my money is being tied up with no clear date of when it will be released!
I recommended family and friends into this thing! people I don't want to look in the face any more b'se of this thing! Their money is tied up too!

Please happy alone in your little corner, the rest of us are 101% PISSED OFF!

Understand.  Sorry to hear your friends are upset.  You cannot be responsible for anyone but yourself.  I referred others, too but made it clear, they realized there are no guarantees and to do their own due diligence.  By the way, I'm in other cryptos that have been down about 60%-70% in the last couple months until today.  So I'm real happy not to have gone live given the current climate.  Rebound is a coming.  Liquidity will come back big.  My O/P.  ABTC- Right place, right time, right technology!!! 😎🤙
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:58:16 AM

This is getting out of hand. None of us have any clue as to what goes into an operation such as this. The patented technology such as AML is nothing like anyone has ever seen before. This is why I bought into this project. I believe that AML fits the need of world government regulation. AML will survive when all else fails due to imminent regulation. I know that NAC is doing what is best for everyone! I'm sure we would all be sorry if AML put this up on the exchange and it wasn't ready. EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN IN DUE TIME. The have dignity, they have class and they will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Cheers!

Nothing more to add.  SPOT ON!!!  🤙🤙🤙👏👏👏
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

This is getting out of hand. None of us have any clue as to what goes into an operation such as this. The patented technology such as AML is nothing like anyone has ever seen before. This is why I bought into this project. I believe that AML fits the need of world government regulation. AML will survive when all else fails due to imminent regulation. I know that NAC is doing what is best for everyone! I'm sure we would all be sorry if AML put this up on the exchange and it wasn't ready. EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN IN DUE TIME. The have dignity, they have class and they will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Cheers!

Nothing more to add.  SPOT ON!!!  🤙🤙🤙👏👏👏
Same as 👍👍👍👍👍
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 05:06:55 PM by AMLBitcoin

Good job NAC for:

Not keeping your promis to hit the exchange while you said you would do "SOON", 3 months ago and you still keep saying that

Keeping us in the dark by not communicate a single thing or word, but instead spearding stuppid ads by your admin

Holding on to our money for almost a year now and not letting us know where it is. Good job!

AM2018, Your posts on Bitcointalk and Twitter are out of hand. You are continuing to post false accusations, threatening messages to us and our Token Holders, and place demands, where you have no place to do this; we are asking you to cease this, and have already done so at least three times now.

Per your message above, we have been communicating with our Token Holders. Are you a Token Holder? At this point, we are not sure if you really are. We have reached out to you on Twitter to have a conversation and told you that we are here to help you, and asked that you email us, and you have not done so. What you did was give us even more threats. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please reach out to us and we will find a resolution for you.

If you are in fact a Token Holder, you would have received communication from us via email. Every announcement from the company has been communicated with Token Holders via email and is also posted on social media. I'm not sure what you mean by "spearding stuppid ads," per your message above, but we are doing nothing of the sort. Per your message above about holding onto your money for almost a year, it has not been almost a year that the ICO began, and if you are a Token Holder and added your AML Wallet Address to your Token Sale account, then you would have already received your tokens. If you did purchase tokens and haven't received these yet, please add your AML Wallet Address to your Token Sale account and you will get your tokens within one day.

We recently emailed all Token Holders a Post ICO Update. In this email, we announced to Token Holders that 60 million tokens were issued and that the remaining amount would be spent on mergers. We also told Token Holders that the coin will be listed on a digital currency exchange soon. We have kept all Token Holders informed of news as we have news, which we will continue to do.

Things take time. Being listed on exchanges takes time. There are multiple parties involved in getting listed on an exchange and logistics and processes that come with this.

We care about our Token Holders. WHEN we can share the HitBTC date listing, WE WILL. We do not have a specific date to share right now, because as I mentioned above, things do take time, and we do not want to announce a date and have a possibility of the date not being accurate.

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW THIS:

AML BITCOIN IS A MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE. TOKEN HOLDERS DID NOT PURCHASE SHARES IN THE COMPANY.

IT IS AML BITCOIN'S DECISION ON WHEN AND HOW TO DO THINGS, NOT THE DECISION OF TOKEN HOLDERS.

You have no place to be demanding or threatening us regarding the list date.

We apologize that the coin isn't being listed when you want it to be listed. Our team is working diligently. If we were to provide a list date for HitBTC to you, and that date needs to change, you would be unhappy. Thus, we have told Token Holders that it will be soon, and WE WILL ANNOUNCE the list date when we can share an official list date.

As we have mentioned to you several times, we are here to help you. If you would like to reach out to us directly, please email support@amlbitcoin.com.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

AML is the crypto everyone needs. Perfection takes time! We can't rush this large of an operation. Good Job NAC! I believe you will do what is best for all buyers!

Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words and support!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

I am glad I was part of AML´s ICO back in December. Imagine if I wouldn't have heard about it!! The opportunity I would have let go!!!!

I agree,  I feel we're very fortunate to be in our position.  The headlines in the news, says it all!  AML BTC 💪😎

I am glad people saw what I saw when I purchased AML tokens. I instantly noticed its potential! NAC really knows what they’re doing and I know they will make the right decisions for all of us!

Thanks for the kind words!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

I just wanted to add something.  I'm in 4 other cryptocurrencies which are all down approximately 65%-70%  right now.  AML BTC is by far my favorite digital currency and I own a lot of AML tokens.  The crypto market is down, but not out.  It's like we're seeing a turnover of sorts.  Regulation, compliancy, and validation, is definitely in play.  

AML BTC is a 'New Era'coin that fits the current market setiment going forward. It seems from what I've be been reading, liquidity will help lead the charge going ahead.  Big Finacial institutions like Goldmen Sacks will enter in the near future and spark other institutional investors.  Anylysts agree new investors will spark the cryptocurrency market and volume could come from from financial institutions and retail investors.  

Finally, AML BTC-right Place-right Time-right Leader (Marcus Andrade)-right Team GOLDEN PLAY.  My O/P.

PATIENCE-TIMING-AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!!🙏 🍻 🇱🇷🥂👏👏👏🙏😎

Thanks for the kind words and support!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:13 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 05:13:44 PM by AMLBitcoin

Guys we need to remember AML tokens are still been distributed,how can we list on exchange when some investors are waiting for there tokens,that would not be fair on them!

Seriously?
2 months later they're distributing tokens? Why this long? Does it make any sense to you why investors would be upset?

Any reasonable investor wouldn't be happy with a company that takes however long they like to do things while investor money is tied up!

EVERYONE that has added an AML Wallet Address to their Token Sale account HAS received tokens. We have been communicating constantly with Token Holders who have not added their AML Wallet Address to their accounts so that we can get these added and distribute their coins; when these Token Holders add their AML Wallet Addresses, their tokens are sent out within one day.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

This is one of many reasons why AML is different from any other crypto I’ve looked into. I’ve seen so much news about theft and terrorist funding through cryptocurrency which caused me to second guess buying into it but I feel I made the right decision with AML Bitcoin.

https://searchfinancialsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/anti-money-laundering-software-AML

Thanks for the kind words and article share!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: