Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
sign_shu

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

AML Token Holder Update:

60 million AML Tokens were issued during the ICO. The remaining tokens will be used for mergers, etc. We are currently not allowing mining for AML Tokens, although mining will be available once AML BitCoins are released.

what a lie
Why so, is it a false number, it should not be possible
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

AML Token Holder Update:

60 million AML Tokens were issued during the ICO. The remaining tokens will be used for mergers, etc. We are currently not allowing mining for AML Tokens, although mining will be available once AML BitCoins are released.

Was that so hard?

When will it be listed?

You guys are welcome!
I just can't help it. "Your welcome" are you completely insane. He says "your welcome" as if he had anything to do with the release of information. He actually thinks that he can't be sued because he lives in a different state. I thought you had topped out on oblivious but apparently you have a reserve tank. I am astounded that someone let you buy a gun. I'm also amazed that you haven't critically injured yourself in one of your hold my beer and watch this moments. I hope you live to see adulthood slow but i wouldn't lay money on it.
lol I had written a post similar Big C but decided not to post,u left out Anthony Slowdown post where he mentions after AML Bitcoin post regarding tokens sold he says that he would buy tokens when AML Bitcoin is listed on exchange,Slowdown seems to have deleted that post lol all that scam accusations and demanding a refund now he’s wanting to buy lol
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

AML Token Holder Update:

what a lie
u do realise all this information is public and visible on blockchain!
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

60 million and future  merger talks this has got me excited I wonder who AML Bitcoin could partner with! In the circles Marcus has been promoting AML Bitcoin “capital Hill” government officials and such it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s where most of ICO sales came from,I have a feeling there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than we’re aware of,to those wondering when AML will release exchange listing info for HitBTC they will have to wait for exchange to add new coin and give date when trading starts so we are waiting for exchange been ready AML Bitcoin is at mercy of exchange same as us.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

AML COMMUNITY-Fantastic NEWS!!!!  I'm impressed with the number of tokens SOLD and to know term MERGERS is in the mix is FANTASTIC!!!  I'm really very happy and proud to be in the NEW ERA/FIRST OF ITS KIND: AML BITCOIN/ABTC.  This is exciting times and am REALLY looking forward to hopefully very successful future.  Thank you, AML-Marcus-NAC-Andrade-Team-Admin-Etcetera!!!  🇱🇷👍👌💪👏💰👋😀🛡😎🥂🇱🇷
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

60 million and future  merger talks this has got me excited I wonder who AML Bitcoin could partner with! In the circles Marcus has been promoting AML Bitcoin “capital Hill” government officials and such it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s where most of ICO sales came from,I have a feeling there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than we’re aware of,to those wondering when AML will release exchange listing info for HitBTC they will have to wait for exchange to add new coin and give date when trading starts so we are waiting for exchange been ready AML Bitcoin is at mercy of exchange same as us.

Hi Stealth-I think the couple first deals for that AML could logically consider would be with the US port authority of San FranciscoPanema but when an how this would happen, I have no clue.  I'm thinking along the same path as you regarding their behind the scenes negotiations w/ Marcus Andrade and the entire Team.  Obviously AML has had some/a lot of higher level meetings with other constituents/others.  I know news and listing date has been slow to develop, but news no matter how you feel about it has started!!  Merger talks is like icing on the cake for me and was not expecting to hear that.  I'm very upbeat with the professionalism ADMIN/MELISSA  and others have shown through it all and continue to show. I believe-Stay STRONG, Stay LONG and profits will come.....💰💰💰. 

Overall-We really do have a bunch of great token purchasers that have great points of views and very dedicated to AML BItCoin/ABTC!!!  You can see it on Telegram and here too.  Have a good one everyone!  👌💪😎
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

I am so excited to hear this news!
I'm so glad I bought AML tokens during the ICO. This is the one cryptocurrency I've bought and I am so pleased with my investment! Can't wait for the exchanges.
Go AML!!

Carol-👍👍👍👌👌👌💪💪💪👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

There will always be hurdles to get through but I trust that AML will give us all the answers we need in due time. I am so pleased that I put my faith in AML and I trust that they will take our investment to new heights!

Trust, yes we trust them. Again not trying to be negative, but let NAC and AMLBitcoin answer our questions. That's how they build trust with us the early investors.
-How many tokens were sold?
-When do they estimate to finish the token distribution, man its taking too long......Estimated end date will be helpful. At least tell us percentage left to complete.
-What are they plan do to do with unsold tokens?
--What's the estimated listing date of the coin on HITBTC?
These are basic questions but NAC simply keeps quiet. And this is what gets investors upset.
We have money in these project locked up for 6 months, we need a clear road map on the way forward.

Its impressive to see so many NAC team members setting up  account to post positive reviews.....
Regardless, the positive comments for NAC team accounts above, these questions are NOT answered, not ignored!
CAN NAC EVER ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, I HAVE MONEY AT STAKE, ITS 6 MONTHS AND RUNNING!
WHY IS SO HARD TO GET ANY KIND OF INSIDE INFORMATION .....be PATIENT? GUYS! DO YOU HAVE A CALENDAR? ITS 6 MONTHS!
and you can't answer those basic questions......I'M A PISSED INVESTOR!

.....wait! those accounts are again going to dodge investor questions and post more positive feelings! .......WE'RE BEGGING FOR THE 100TH TIME GIVE US BASIC INFORMATION

FOR YOU INFORMATION I'M THE STUPID INVESTOR WHO BORROWED FROM BANKS, CREDIT CARDS AND PUT ALL MY BROKERAGE ACCOUNT MONEY IN YOUR COIN! MY LIFE SAVINGS ARE WITH YOU!
THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE BE FED JUNK! THESE FAKE POSITIVE NEWS!
I'M STUCK WITH COINS IN MY WALLET AND HIGH INTEREST ON MY LOANS!

YES! I WAS STUPID BECAUSE I BELIEVED IN NAC FOUNDATION AND AMLBITCOIN ON OCT 6TH 2017!
AND NAC BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP! OR I'M FUCKED! BIG TIME!
I'VE TOLD YOU THIS MULTIPLE TIMES WHEN IN EMAILS TO YOUR SUPPORT TEAM AS I STRUGGLED TIRELESSLY TO GET A REFUND THAT WAS SO HARD TO GET AND THEN YOU DISTRIBUTED THE TOKENS! THESE ARE SITTING WORTHLESS IN MY WALLET!
YOU GUY'S CONTROL ALL MY MONEY  AND LOTS OF BORROWED MONEY AND I NEED ANSWERS!
PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWERS! I TOOK A LIFETIME CHANCE ON YOUR PROJECT, DON'T LET ME DOWN!

Encon-I'm sorry to hear of your plight.  We are all adults here and we all make our own decisions good/bad/otherwise, and have to live with our actions.  I purchased the AML token knowing all risks associated with it.  I'm fully confident in AML/Team/Marcus and others that feel the same.  Most of us are supporting and doing our part to help support AML and if it's successful you will benefit too.  As you know, there are no guarantees in life.......  Much luck to the entire AML Community and you too!  😃😄😃
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

excellent result!!!

Never had a doubt really; and this was on the back of lack of marketing.  They didnt even have to try sell this, it sells itself.  I would hate to be without tokens right now knowing about this.  This is going to open 10x ICO, thats BIG!!!!!

I've never have had a doubt.... and believe this will sell itself once listed too and people are aware of the benefits of this coin!!!  Well said, AmmilionL!  👌👌👌
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

​​MasterCard Willing to Use State-Issued Non-Anonymous Crypto
Credit cards giant expresses openness to working with government-backed digital currencies, having labelled all other cryptocurrencies as “junk”.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/przj3p

I would really like to see the potential pairing of a AML BTC/MasterCard agreement/deal.  😜
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

Hi Stealth-I think the couple first deals for that AML could logically consider would be with the US port authority of San FranciscoPanema but when an how this would happen, I have no clue.  I'm thinking along the same path as you regarding their behind the scenes negotiations w/ Marcus Andrade and the entire Team.  Obviously AML has had some/a lot of higher level meetings with other constituents/others.  I know news and listing date has been slow to develop, but news no matter how you feel about it has started!!  Merger talks is like icing on the cake for me and was not expecting to hear that.  I'm very upbeat with the professionalism ADMIN/MELISSA  and others have shown through it all and continue to show. I believe-Stay STRONG, Stay LONG and profits will come.....💰💰💰. 

Overall-We really do have a bunch of great token purchasers that have great points of views and very dedicated to AML BItCoin/ABTC!!!  You can see it on Telegram and here too.  Have a good one everyone!  👌💪😎
  Phil couldn’t agree more.
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

AML Token Holder Update:

Was that so hard?

When will it be listed?

You guys are welcome!
I just can't help it. "Your welcome" are you completely insane. He says "your welcome" as if he had anything to do with the release of information. He actually thinks that he can't be sued because he lives in a different state. I thought you had topped out on oblivious but apparently you have a reserve tank. I am astounded that someone let you buy a gun. I'm also amazed that you haven't critically injured yourself in one of your hold my beer and watch this moments. I hope you live to see adulthood slow but i wouldn't lay money on it.
lol I had written a post similar Big C but decided not to post,u left out Anthony Slowdown post where he mentions after AML Bitcoin post regarding tokens sold he says that he would buy tokens when AML Bitcoin is listed on exchange,Slowdown seems to have deleted that post lol all that scam accusations and demanding a refund now he’s wanting to buy lol

Anyone at this point who cant see this is a bunch of liars and bullshit it is because they dont want to see. I have done my part here. its a sad thing this entire situation. At this point they have given a number of 60 million sold well at least they said sonething finally because they had to but it really means nothing. There is no breakdown, it is not listed and what in the hell does "future Mergers" even mean? Its the same as "soon" which is all they have ever said. They wont give a dime back at this point I am sure but again I have mine so you guys are on your own from here on. Ask questions and dont fall for this multiple posting bullshit with stupid positive words that mean nothing. Until they provide full accounting and list the coin so you can trade it you have nothing but a wallet with tokens/coin that are worthless. I have learned my lesson on this and I hope you all have also. Guess people will do anything for money, fucking liars!

You need help. You really do
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

Was that so hard?

When will it be listed?

You guys are welcome!

Anyone at this point who cant see this is a bunch of liars and bullshit it is because they dont want to see. I have done my part here. its a sad thing this entire situation. At this point they have given a number of 60 million sold well at least they said sonething finally because they had to but it really means nothing. There is no breakdown, it is not listed and what in the hell does "future Mergers" even mean? Its the same as "soon" which is all they have ever said. They wont give a dime back at this point I am sure but again I have mine so you guys are on your own from here on. Ask questions and dont fall for this multiple posting bullshit with stupid positive words that mean nothing. Until they provide full accounting and list the coin so you can trade it you have nothing but a wallet with tokens/coin that are worthless. I have learned my lesson on this and I hope you all have also. Guess people will do anything for money, fucking liars!

Sloowdown, your posting on here is a violation of court order!!  Every post you make will be copied and given to the judge as evidence in a contempt of court hearing.  YOU NEED TO STOP THIS!  I have tried to warn you, but you really have no regard for the court system or even common decency.

You need help. You really do
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

Slowdown's completely LOST CONTROL of REALITY!!!  He's stepped over his words so many times...and now to read he may invest again when AML goes live on HitBTC......WOW!!!!!  I'm speechless with nothing more to say regarding Sloowdown and this matter.🤐🤐🤐. AML BTC/ABTC-Secure🛡🛡🛡-We're on board and FULL STEAM AHEAD!!! 😀😃😄. I just want to see The entire AML COMMUNITY of token purchasers succeed and I thoroughly believe we all will!!  A nice 🙏 never hurts either! Have a good one!  😀😀😀
orestrus

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

Slowdown's completely LOST CONTROL of REALITY!!!  He's stepped over his words so many times...and now to read he may invest again when AML goes live on HitBTC......WOW!!!!!  I'm speechless with nothing more to say regarding Sloowdown and this matter.🤐🤐🤐. AML BTC/ABTC-Secure🛡🛡🛡-We're on board and FULL STEAM AHEAD!!! 😀😃😄. I just want to see The entire AML COMMUNITY of token purchasers succeed and I thoroughly believe we all will!!  A nice 🙏 never hurts either! Have a good one!  😀😀😀

He is severely ill, needs good psychiatrist ASAP
orestrus

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

What do you think, do we have merits to dream about $100 per AML?)
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

I'm happy to see everyone on this forum as excited as I am with the recent news.
We can all finally look toward the future of AML and be optimistic about what it holds for all of us.
Can't wait to hear more about AML's recent developments and when the exchange will be up and running!

PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

What do you think, do we have merits to dream about $100 per AML?)
[/quote

I most certainly do.  I believe the TEAM/NAC has been working hard behind the scenes traveling around the world to get AML BTC awareness out.  Somehow, we need potential users to come aboard or at least test pilot AML.  If we can land a bank, government, institution, third party, big business etcetera.....game on!  Frankly, I don't see how that won't happen unless there is something unforeseen that we're not aware.  In the U.S. we are already KYC/AML compliant and follow other standards, so why would it be any different with cryptocurrencies.  This is a perfect play at the right time with the crypto/AML.  A trend setter/new era crypto with all the features that I feel all the above mentioned groups will automatically adopt, as this is what governments/etcetera would want moving forward.  Finally, if AML BTC is adopted by any of aforementioned and continues being adopted $100.00 could be a drop in the bucket. The cryptocurrency space is going through a lot of diciphering news, turmoil, correction, settling out etcetera...right now.  We'll see and I wish AML BTC/NAC/Team/Advisors/Admin the best moving forward.  

P. S.  I've always thought since day one of stumbling upon AML BTC that the potential was immense......and that's why I became a token purchaser.  I knew thousands of different cryptos would be possibilities to choose from but I thought how could any cryptocurrency take off mainstream wise without compliancy, transparency, regulation, adoption, validity, etcetera.....I think as governments validate purchasers through exchanges this will help to give validity to cryptocurrencies, so we can compete along side fiat currency one day.  Cryptos are here to stay and AML will be one of those to help mainstay it all!!  Just my opinion.....and so excited to be part of AML Bitcoin/ABTC!  👍😎😀🙏💪👏🤞👌💰⚡️💥🍻😃
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Wow. Go skiing for a couple days and come back to find no Sloowdown and still no exchange listing or progress on AML. Any word on the listing?
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

Wow. Go skiing for a couple days and come back to find no Sloowdown and still no exchange listing or progress on AML. Any word on the listing?

AML updated us with their number of tokens sold during the ICO... 60 million tokens! I know that they will be put up on HitBTC soon and I've read that they are looking at other potential exchanges as well! So many great things happening. Shouldn't be too much longer until we find out more!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: