Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

I am excited to start seeing news about what AML Bitcoin has been up to. I know they will be listed on HitBTC soon and I’m hoping even more exchanges.
I can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeves for us. Positivity is contagious and I’m really happy that we can all come together for great conversation about something we are all very interested in.

I feel that good things are on the horizon. I know that our patience will be rewarded in the best way.
There have been a lot of people on this forum posting some really great articles about AML leading the way. I believe NAC to be real movers and shakers when it comes to developing this unique type of crypto. It really opens up an interesting conversation regarding the world's need for this type of secure cryptocurrency technology.

I'm excited listening to both the above posts. This will be fun and exciting times with trials and tribulations but hopefully a great outcome in the end.  Keep up the good posts, news, articles and have FAITH above all else.  Without hope and faith along with good judgement in choosing AML/ABTC, we'd have nothing!  Have a good one!!  🙏🙏🙏
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

There will always be hurdles to get through but I trust that AML will give us all the answers we need in due time. I am so pleased that I put my faith in AML and I trust that they will take our investment to new heights!

Trust, yes we trust them. Again not trying to be negative, but let NAC and AMLBitcoin answer our questions. That's how they build trust with us the early investors.
-How many tokens were sold?
-When do they estimate to finish the token distribution, man its taking too long......Estimated end date will be helpful. At least tell us percentage left to complete.
-What are they plan do to do with unsold tokens?
--What's the estimated listing date of the coin on HITBTC?
These are basic questions but NAC simply keeps quiet. And this is what gets investors upset.
We have money in these project locked up for 6 months, we need a clear road map on the way forward.

Its impressive to see so many NAC team members setting up  account to post positive reviews.....
Regardless, the positive comments for NAC team accounts above, these questions are NOT answered, not ignored!
CAN NAC EVER ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, I HAVE MONEY AT STAKE, ITS 6 MONTHS AND RUNNING!
WHY IS SO HARD TO GET ANY KIND OF INSIDE INFORMATION .....be PATIENT? GUYS! DO YOU HAVE A CALENDAR? ITS 6 MONTHS!
and you can't answer those basic questions......I'M A PISSED INVESTOR!

.....wait! those accounts are again going to dodge investor questions and post more positive feelings! .......WE'RE BEGGING FOR THE 100TH TIME GIVE US BASIC INFORMATION

FOR YOU INFORMATION I'M THE STUPID INVESTOR WHO BORROWED FROM BANKS, CREDIT CARDS AND PUT ALL MY BROKERAGE ACCOUNT MONEY IN YOUR COIN! MY LIFE SAVINGS ARE WITH YOU!
THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE BE FED JUNK! THESE FAKE POSITIVE NEWS!
I'M STUCK WITH COINS IN MY WALLET AND HIGH INTEREST ON MY LOANS!

YES! I WAS STUPID BECAUSE I BELIEVED IN NAC FOUNDATION AND AMLBITCOIN ON OCT 6TH 2017!
AND NAC BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP! OR I'M FUCKED! BIG TIME!
I'VE TOLD YOU THIS MULTIPLE TIMES WHEN IN EMAILS TO YOUR SUPPORT TEAM AS I STRUGGLED TIRELESSLY TO GET A REFUND THAT WAS SO HARD TO GET AND THEN YOU DISTRIBUTED THE TOKENS! THESE ARE SITTING WORTHLESS IN MY WALLET!
YOU GUY'S CONTROL ALL MY MONEY  AND LOTS OF BORROWED MONEY AND I NEED ANSWERS!
PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWERS! I TOOK A LIFETIME CHANCE ON YOUR PROJECT, DON'T LET ME DOWN!

Wow. Thats rough, dude. I hope we're all worrying for nothing and it all comes through for you.
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

I am excited to start seeing news about what AML Bitcoin has been up to. I know they will be listed on HitBTC soon and I’m hoping even more exchanges.
I can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeves for us. Positivity is contagious and I’m really happy that we can all come together for great conversation about something we are all very interested in.

I feel that good things are on the horizon. I know that our patience will be rewarded in the best way.
There have been a lot of people on this forum posting some really great articles about AML leading the way. I believe NAC to be real movers and shakers when it comes to developing this unique type of crypto. It really opens up an interesting conversation regarding the world's need for this type of secure cryptocurrency technology.

I'm excited listening to both the above posts. This will be fun and exciting times with trials and tribulations but hopefully a great outcome in the end.  Keep up the good posts, news, articles and have FAITH above all else.  Without hope and faith along with good judgement in choosing AML/ABTC, we'd have nothing!  Have a good one!!  🙏🙏🙏
What a dickhead you are PhillyWilly Phill Essner from telegram) and the rest of the dogs assholes posters, stop licking each others assholes and be legite,, Admin should bann these posters

Encon1776 i feel for ya man,, should try and get a refund as we have no idea when this jerks will be ready,, could take another 6 mths for all we know as there is no news on hitbtc s blogs about aml yet..

I have a feeling theres issues about getting listed on hitbtc and theyre desperatley trying to find another one now.. no forementions on hitbtc at all
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

Great to see community coming together and thanks for kind words Phil,I have no doubt Encone 1776 is in fact Anthony slowdown sock puppet and only purpose here is to lie and cause disruption in our community after all AML Bitcoin is a threat to Bitcoin and every digital currency out there, It was great reading posts and articles from people who care about the project and coming together to drown out the skid mark Anthony Slowdown aka Encone1776
cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

After another 10 pages of showdowns there is news on the project itself?
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Great to see community coming together and thanks for kind words Phil,I have no doubt Encone 1776 is in fact Anthony slowdown sock puppet and only purpose here is to lie and cause disruption in our community after all AML Bitcoin is a threat to Bitcoin and every digital currency out there, It was great reading posts and articles from people who care about the project and coming together to drown out the skid mark Anthony Slowdown aka Encone1776

Agreed. I have no doubt that Encon1776 is Sloowdown. I've reported his posts to the moderator. I recommend you do the same. After reading through his posts, it's apparent that his attacks on AML Bitcoin are unjust and he is very motivated with a harmful agenda. Let's drown out this bad seed.
Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

No we ae not the same people idiot and you know it. I got my refund because it was a small amount. He must have sent them to much as he says and they are keeping his money. Why will they not give him a refund? I have court documents now they filed to try to quiet me down and they cant even get that right. They lied in court documents (Attorney David Salmon) saying I live in Nevada so they can sue me there lol. They think everybody is stupid and dont know anything. They cant sue me in Nevada because of "personal jurisdiction" they try everything to shut me up. I started this thing because they banned me in Telegram for asking questions, simple as that. They are now sorry they had an idiot in there because some people dont give a fuck and will risk all for whats right and I am that person. AML do what you like I still think what and how you guys treat people is wrong and you cant hide people see you because of your arrogance. You have the money why lie. Most of these people are afraid to say anything hoping you will not take thier money when it looks like you already have taken it.

I live in Missorui and with these guys I make sure I keep my firearm (shady people) with me because they act like scammers. Just give the man his damn money back and stop fucking people who dont want to be fucked over. What assholes!

Now you want to shoot people that work for AML Bitcoin. Unbelievable. The only person that is shady seems to be you. You said you spent $100,000 on tokens and not a small amount of money. You said you never got a refund and now you're saying that you did. It looks like you are the liar. AML is a reputable company that will give us answers when they can give them to us. It does nothing throwing tantrums about this and talking about using firearms on AML. But you lost the right to know anything with all this garbage you’re posting on here. You got a refund, you need to stop infesting this feed with lies and negativity.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

Important Reminders for AML Token Holders:

1. Please make sure to back up your AML Wallet. It is the responsibility of Token Holders to back up their own wallets. If you back up your wallet, you can restore it onto another device if needed. Instructions for this are here: https://bit.ly/2ubOVUX 
2. Please upgrade your AML Wallet to Version 1.3.0, if you haven't already; instructions are here: https://bit.ly/2pyvkJ3 .
3. If you haven't added your AML Wallet Address to your Token Sale account, please do this immediately so that we can send you the tokens that you purchased.

If you have any questions, please email support@amlbitcoin.com. Thanks
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

60 million AML Tokens were issued during the ICO. The remaining tokens will be used for mergers, etc. We are currently not allowing mining for AML Tokens, although mining will be available once AML BitCoins are released.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

60 million AML Tokens were issued during the ICO. The remaining tokens will be used for mergers, etc. We are currently not allowing mining for AML Tokens, although mining will be available once AML BitCoins are released.
fantastic news! looks like we have a good size war chest,I’m sure many here will be happy with this news
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

I am so excited to hear this news!
I'm so glad I bought AML tokens during the ICO. This is the one cryptocurrency I've bought and I am so pleased with my investment! Can't wait for the exchanges.
Go AML!!
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

I will draw your attention about the outdated information in title bar of the thread. It is confusing reading that the sale is live now whereas it has ended already. After reading that I opened thread and then found out that it has gone already. It will save time for both parties and will be more easily in general.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

60 million is amazing! I'm very impressed.

AML BitCoin will be taking over soon enough!

Thanks for the updates, NAC!

Cheers
AmillionL

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

Fantastic News, thanks for the confirmation NAC!!!
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

Well thats a good bit of news. Any update on listing on the exchange?
AmillionL

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

excellent result!!!

Never had a doubt really; and this was on the back of lack of marketing.  They didnt even have to try sell this, it sells itself.  I would hate to be without tokens right now knowing about this.  This is going to open 10x ICO, thats BIG!!!!!
The Big C

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

Was that so hard?

When will it be listed?

You guys are welcome!
I just can't help it. "Your welcome" are you completely insane. He says "your welcome" as if he had anything to do with the release of information. He actually thinks that he can't be sued because he lives in a different state. I thought you had topped out on oblivious but apparently you have a reserve tank. I am astounded that someone let you buy a gun. I'm also amazed that you haven't critically injured yourself in one of your hold my beer and watch this moments. I hope you live to see adulthood slow but i wouldn't lay money on it.
The Big C

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

On a separate note. It's great to have some real numbers. 60 million is indeed impressive. The mention of the word merger has also peaked my interest. I shall anxiously await news of the fruits of nac's labor. Good things are happening.
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

AML Token Holder Update:

what a lie
speedyb

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

anyone have any idea what the value of aml tokens are now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: