Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Mark25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

What really will help win the trust of investors and keep me patiënt is an AMA by one of the founders of AML Bitcoin, where the investors have the chance to ask questions.

If this is made possible I will never troll you guys again, even if aml bitcoin has not hit the exchange in a year from now and you may say “soon” as many times as you want

Its not up to you to make demands like that. There is no acceptable reason for you to be a troll on this thread and your excuses are a cover up for you to act foolishly.

AML has their own reasons to avoid disclosing too much information at this time. This is for the benefit of the buyers! I believe NAC knows exactly what their doing and they are being
strategic for the sake of us. I trust that AML will always keep us in mind first as they should.

Cheers!

Mark25

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

I just came across this interesting article:
https://news.bitcoin.com/mexican-cryptocurrency-regulations-approved-congress/
It talks about how the Mexican Government approved a bill to regulate cryptocurrency exchanges to fight against money laundering. This is the perfect instance where AML Bitcoin is necessary in the crypto world. Cannot wait to see the great things this coin can do!

I saw this article a few weeks ago. This is a really interesting read! I am finding that more and more countries are hopping on the AML regulation bandwagon which is the perfect opportunity for this type of crypto. Love seeing articles like this. Keep them coming!
Mark25

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

Mark seriously, you realy sound like the admin and just like her, you really are irritating me, why don’t you just shut the hell up. Because of you I start getting a bad feeling about aml bitcoin again, so if anyone ask me why I keep sending my message again..it is because of your irritating behaviour

There's no reason to be hostile. This thread is supposed to be about intelligent conversation and news sharing to get us all excited about what is to come with AML.

This is no place to troll like you've been doing. Your commentary is not wanted or needed here. I don't understand how that is irritating to you, unless you want FUD. I find it irritating that you come on here to have a   temper tantrum and post your demands.

We all invested in this coin. That does not mean AML has to follow our orders. Your child like games are not going to make anyone do anything except dislike you.

I am really excited about the technology and the strides NAC is making and I don't want people like you to ruin the good thing we have going here. You need to be patient like the rest of us and join our excitement instead of posting like you are.
Mark25

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

I was just answering philly whillys question, so just focus on the stupid ads you are posting With no meaning for aml bitcoin and also you have posted these ads With 2 other fake accounts just now. Go fool someone else

Who else has all of this time and patience on their hands and persistence to post negatively all the time?

All you do is go around and point fingers at others.

I highly doubt NAC has all this time on their hands to be creating fake accounts to deal with irrelivant people like you. You are just trying to take the spotlight off of yourself because everyone knows who you really are.
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Could be AML Bitcoin team are waiting to release some partner news before listing on exchange,also it can take months for an exchange to list a new coin and until they give the green light everyone is in the dark! This is a big project and looking at Aml explorer some heavy hitters are involved in this project,the team has communicated they are looking to add more exchanges and maybe we will go live with more than one exchange which will help with liquidity,my guess is they will announce trading along with some big news and AML Bitcoin will MOON.

All very good and valid points by everyone!  I believe we will hear something in the near future, as this is a huge undertaking.  What I do not know, but I'm really excited with anticipation which is hard to hold back!!  🇱🇷💪💪😀

It is so hard to keep in my excitement when there is new news coming out every day about the need for AML compliance all over the world. The token sale numbers have astounded me and the good times are ahead! I think we should all put the negativity behind us and look forward to the future. Promising things are happening, folks.
ChrisL77

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:39:48 AM

Could be AML Bitcoin team are waiting to release some partner news before listing on exchange,also it can take months for an exchange to list a new coin and until they give the green light everyone is in the dark! This is a big project and looking at Aml explorer some heavy hitters are involved in this project,the team has communicated they are looking to add more exchanges and maybe we will go live with more than one exchange which will help with liquidity,my guess is they will announce trading along with some big news and AML Bitcoin will MOON.

I completely agree. I was looking through the explorer myself and thought the same thing. Lots of great marketing and networking on behalf of AML to get these kinds of buyers. AML seems pretty confident about landing on more exchanges besides HitBtc so I look forward with what is to come.
ChrisL77

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:46:10 AM

All very good and valid points by everyone!  I believe we will hear something in the near future, as this is a huge undertaking.  What I do not know, but I'm really excited with anticipation which is hard to hold back!!  🇱🇷💪💪😀

Agreed! With this type of industry, everything has to be timed perfectly. I’m confident that these types of things happen with crypto that doesn’t even compare to how involved AML is.  This type of technology is blowing the other guys out of the water. I feel that the time is almost here, we are in the last few legs of the operations.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

All very good and valid points by everyone!  I believe we will hear something in the near future, as this is a huge undertaking.  What I do not know, but I'm really excited with anticipation which is hard to hold back!!  🇱🇷💪💪😀

Agreed! With this type of industry, everything has to be timed perfectly. I’m confident that these types of things happen with crypto that doesn’t even compare to how involved AML is.  This type of technology is blowing the other guys out of the water. I feel that the time is almost here, we are in the last few legs of the operations.
I'm so fired up for this project, irregardless of any and all negativity of any kind, PERIOD!  I've never not been positive regarding this digital currency and POTENTIAL since its inception.  🍻🥂🤝🙏
Mark25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

I'm so fired up for this project, irregardless of any and all negativity of any kind, PERIOD!  I've never not been positive regarding this digital currency and POTENTIAL since its inception.  🍻🥂🤝🙏

As soon as I heard of AML I instantly knew it would be a success. The need has been there for quite some time, but no one was paying enough attention to fix the issues plaguing the crypto industry. NAC saw that need and meets it every time! Sometimes people want to be negative because they are blinded by anticipation and anxiety but it will be well worth it once everything is said and done.
WalkinDude

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

To AM2018 -

You are achieving nothing by posting the same message over and over. I can't believe you actually think this is going to make a difference. You need to really take a step back and cool off. This is a AML discussion board on the internet. Stop taking everything so seriously. Lighten up.
cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

And what is the difficulty of the team at least to communicate with their investors? Why bring people to such distrust as the same AM2018? In the project invested almost $ 100 million and was not found on the salary of the administrator? I am the investor of the project, and I believe in the great future of the company, but I am also annoyed by their silence. You say that this topic was created for the news of the project, but what news did you get for all 50 pages? Some disassembly with several people.
It is necessary to look at things soberly, and not to attack disgruntled indignant investors. Are you satisfied with the answers of the site on the site? For any of your questions? Whatever you ask you will get the same template answer. And this is a fact.
In any case, the project is waiting for a great future and I plan to earn at least a million bucks. Therefore, the guys tune to victory and believe in the best.
Mark25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

And what is the difficulty of the team at least to communicate with their investors? Why bring people to such distrust as the same AM2018? In the project invested almost $ 100 million and was not found on the salary of the administrator? I am the investor of the project, and I believe in the great future of the company, but I am also annoyed by their silence. You say that this topic was created for the news of the project, but what news did you get for all 50 pages? Some disassembly with several people.
It is necessary to look at things soberly, and not to attack disgruntled indignant investors. Are you satisfied with the answers of the site on the site? For any of your questions? Whatever you ask you will get the same template answer. And this is a fact.
In any case, the project is waiting for a great future and I plan to earn at least a million bucks. Therefore, the guys tune to victory and believe in the best.

I know the waiting game can be rough. I am so excited and anxious for this thing to go live I can find myself getting impatient at times! But we must remember the bigger picture here. AML is a gigantic project. This kind of technology is patented and brand new. Hell, that is why we bought into it! This kind of project takes a lot of manpower to get off the ground and I trust that they want everything to go off without a hitch. AML is updating us as they can and when everything is certain we will know more. We all know that this coin has a bright future ahead and that we are all excited to be a part of it. So let's just all try to contain ourselves and just wait to see what AML tells us next!
Cheers!
Mark25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

This is crazy! We have been informed by the admin for over 6 month (yes Mark I know you are the admin), not a sign from one of the founders.

Before I had the patient to wait a year if I had to, but without communicating one thing regarding the progress of the project by the team is ridiculous! And smells like a SCAMM!

HA!

Its quite the compliment that I carry myself in such a way that you think I am the admin.
All I'm trying to do is bring optimism and positivity to this feed. It does no good to whine about what you think you know. We are all waiting for news just like you, but no one else is stooping to your immature level. There is no reason for you to start pointing fingers at everyone else when you clearly need to partake in some self reflection.

David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

What really will help win the trust of investors and keep me patiënt is an AMA by one of the founders of AML Bitcoin, where the investors have the chance to ask questions. I have not seen the face of for example Marcus Andrade anywhere speaking about AML Bitcoin.

I have spoken with Marcus Andrade and I can call you from personal experience that he is extremely busy traveling the world working to further the interests of AML Bitcoin.  I do not think it in the best interest of the company or any AML Bitcoin purchaser for him to stop what he is doing to post on websites.  I am sure the company will announce when it has something to announce. Let the company do its job!  It cannot go to every website and respond to every post.
David N. Salmon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

This is crazy! We have been informed by the admin for over 6 month (yes Mark I know you are the admin), not a sign from one of the founders.

Before I had the patient to wait a year if I had to, but without communicating one thing regarding the progress of the project by the team is ridiculous! And smells like a SCAMM!

I am an attorney for NAC Foundation (AML Bitcoin).  The company will communicate when it has news to communicate.  I don't want them wasting their time on endless websites responding to every post.  I have seen no indication NAC Foundation and AML Bitcoin is anything other than what they have claimed to be.  When authorized, my office has made refunds to AML token purchasers who requested them.  This is not the actions of a scam.  Everyone I have talked to says they have received the tokens they purchased.  Now let NAC do their job, and for the sake of all AML Bitcoin purchasers, stop trying to destabilize the value of AML Bitcoin with unsupported accusations of it being a scam.  I believe that if you were actually an AML Bitcoin purchaser, seeking to improve the value of your purchase, you would not be making these reckless statements.  Your actions make me question your motives.  These thoughts reflect my own opinion and have not been passed by or authorized by NAC Foundation.

David N. Salmon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.   
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.   

David-Amen to that!  I couldn't agree more with your comments....  I'd be willing to purchase AM2018's tokens at cost, if he chooses to exit.  Of course, this depends on the number of tokens, but I and possibly others would be interested to purchase them if that's even an option. 

Anyways, I understand some of the criticism regarding communication, which could be perceived as somewhat slow.  None of us have a crystal ball and all of us are here on our own accord, having invested in the potential of AML BTC.  I like Mark and others are willing to wait, as we believe Marcus, NAC and Team are working diligently towards the future success of ABTC and its token purchasers!  So get in and buckle your seat, cause it's going to be one heck of a roller coaster ride!  I feel very fortunate and blessed to be part of this project.     🇱🇷👌👌👌🇱🇷

David-Are you able to answer any of our questions, comment or offer any other insight, other than what you've commented on?  Thanks in advance.😀
Mark25

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

What really will help win the trust of investors and keep me patiënt is an AMA by one of the founders of AML Bitcoin, where the investors have the chance to ask questions. I have not seen the face of for example Marcus Andrade anywhere speaking about AML Bitcoin.

I have spoken with Marcus Andrade and I can call you from personal experience that he is extremely busy traveling the world working to further the interests of AML Bitcoin.  I do not think it in the best interest of the company or any AML Bitcoin purchaser for him to stop what he is doing to post on websites.  I am sure the company will announce when it has something to announce. Let the company do its job!  It cannot go to every website and respond to every post.

David,
Thanks so much for joining this conversation! I couldn't agree more.
As a purchaser, I hope that NAC puts their time and efforts to get the word out and further the success of AML BTC rather than commenting on every single post on every single website.
I believe that NAC will do the right thing for all of us.
Cheers!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

David,
As a purchaser, I hope that NAC puts their time and efforts to get the word out and further the success of AML BTC rather than commenting on every single post on every single website.
Cheers!

👍👍👍
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

I have spoken with Marcus Andrade and I can call you from personal experience that he is extremely busy traveling the world working to further the interests of AML Bitcoin.  I do not think it in the best interest of the company or any AML Bitcoin purchaser for him to stop what he is doing to post on websites.  I am sure the company will announce when it has something to announce. Let the company do its job!  It cannot go to every website and respond to every post.

David,
Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: