Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

After a month's silence AML Team finally responded on my demand for a refund with an email with newly constructed refund policies that didn't exist when I made the purchase on OCT 6th 2017. The documents say offer to give me the dollar value of ETH on the day of purchase so NAC Foundation can keep the 5x market appreciation of Ethereum in that period.

They're forgetting that I downloaded every document on their site that day. These documents did NOT exist on the site so they are NOT binding to investors who made a purchase that day.

If you're in the same situation as all of us early investors who have been badly screwed by NAC Foundation, Amlbitcoin and their team in this ICO, PLEASE DOT NOT accept to be cheated of the market appreciation on Cypto currencies you contributed. They either give you the exact units or nothing more or less!  

If you gave NAC USD, they should return exact amount of  USD.
If you gave them BTC, LTC, ETH, they should return exact number of units you send them!

I'm having my legal team deal with them.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST LIST THE COIN ON THE EXCHANGE SO WE'RE OUT OF THIS ENTIRE MESS!
I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE YOU THAT DAYS FROM NOW, THEY WILL EXTEND THE ICO TO MARCH 15, APR 15 and even OCT 15 2018.

GOD! WHAT A MISTAKE INVESTING MY LIFE SAVINGS AND BORROWED MONEY IN AMLBITCOIN!

It took a while until the coins are in. I think this Coin will rule because of it is identify based.
You may be thrilled about it but I'm totally against it for a lot of economic and scientific assessments I have made. I'm one of the early investors on OCT 6th that is pissed for for how poorly this ICO has been run. Since investing on OCT, 6th I have done lots of personal research on the economic viability of this project versus others on the market===the result is nothing but REGRET!  Most of  my findings have been heavily negative and for now, I will keep the PDF report to myself.  I wanted to get out when they promise to end the ICO on Nov 15th--they instead extended phase 1. They then promised Dec 15th to list on HitBTC, NAC team changed their mind again  and decided to push this further. AND DOES ANYONE HERE FEEL STARVED FOR INFORMATION?  This thing my go a full 12 months of crowd funding! I can almost guarantee it!  But the promise will be next month and the next.
I sent 3 separate emails to Info@amlbitcoin.com over 24 hours ago and they have still NOT been replied!  I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PROJECT! I WANT ALL MY ETHERS BACK! PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS . THANK YOU!

I got the same refund form, which even though it has a 'No Admission of Guilt" clause, opens with a statement saying that you have have commited acts ranging from defamation to extortion. The more time goes on, the shadier this project looks.

The first BIG red flag (aside from the constantly shifting timelines) was the request to send KYC via email. How are we ever supposed to trust a company with our PII if they don't even understand the fundamentals of data security? It's worse that Equifax, which is hard to beat. They might as well have put up a big poster saying..."Hey identity thiefs, come and hack our email servers for a bonanza payout!!!"

There are automated API driven services you can use for KYC, as recently demonstrated by PolyMath, who incidentally are fully AML/KYC compliant and conducted their launch within 6 weeks. NAC appear to be little more than con men.

I've refused to sign the agreement, and would like a full refund in ETH. The fact that they want to refund in $$ also begs the question...have the already cashed out, or are they just trying to creme the profits from inflation? Any above board ICO puts the funds in escrow until the sale is completed, so why can't they refund in the original currency? Oh yeah, I know why! I don't even have to say it. You already know.

I'm glad I only invested 2 ETH in this project. At this point I don't give damn about the loss. I want to see some justice.  If any of you feel you've been truly wronged by AML Bitcoin's dubious business practices, I suggest you report them to the SEC: https://www.sec.gov/tcr

opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

Just saw this on Twitter..

I guess xrp has competition now?

I'll read a little.

Also hq is bycicle distance away from me.

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

These scammers claimed they had some add rejected by superbowl as it was too political. all a lie for publicity to sell more of their shitcoin ico!!! https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/the-latest-bitcoin-ploy-faking-a-super-bowl-ad-rejection?utm_term=.vyqv5yRz11#.qf7NJOWXPP

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
mimitonnn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

http://www.blockchainentertainment.net/press.html

if this project success aml will skyrocket!
lets make america great again Cheesy
Admin... is this reality TV show still in the works?

Hi! Yes it is!
Even thats vague, give a date atleast,, you are useless!!!!

Whats with the refund?? can you reply please,

Yes, he can not answer Smiley
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

These scammers claimed they had some add rejected by superbowl as it was too political. all a lie for publicity to sell more of their shitcoin ico!!! https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/the-latest-bitcoin-ploy-faking-a-super-bowl-ad-rejection?utm_term=.vyqv5yRz11#.qf7NJOWXPP
LMAO, what a joke this is,  is this the best marketing strategy they come up with?? i thought those 4 useless posts here was bad enough
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

AML bitcoin team, can you comment on NBC's comment? Thank you
UtterUselessMeteor

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:30:49 AM

Been a long time since I visited this project, the idea itself of a regulated Bitcoin still stands strong (and even got stronger), but not with this team.
I saw all the red flags so I didn't invest, but I feel for the people who did.

As I were you guys, I would take the $ refund; after the recent dip/crash it will buy you about half the ETH you had when invested. Maybe still not fair, but try winning this case with a lawyer..it will be a (costly) dead end.
The other option is waiting till it hits the exchange, but there's no way this thing will hit more then 50 cent.
UtterUselessMeteor

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

It's free of charge, how nice of me eh Smiley.

I wish you all the luck sueing them (no sarc).
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

What does that mean? Are you the Moderator? Did you see the IP addresses? Please explain if you are going to say that and what you mean by it please.
Its obvious!! Im a bit busy, can someone pls report this 4 posts to moderator? As an investor, i hate to see that kind of marketing garbgage!! Hopefully it was done by an idiot who has nothing better to do!

I just asked a question man, its not obvious to me is why i asked. If you dont want to share why its "obivious" then why respond to me? I just wanted to know because I have money in play also. I guess you are smarter than i, thanks for the positive post!

Im not smarter than you. Just check user names "-", sentences written in very similar manner. I think that it was done by someone who doesnt want this thing to succeed. His efforts wont pay off as AML Bitcoin seems like a good candidate to overthrow Bitcoin. Just give it some time. I think you and I have a good chance to make some serious money here

Man I am new here so i dont know about any of that. I just thought you guys were someone with some information that I needed to know. I have already brought in so I just riding the ride. I would like to hear from a Admin or someone with IP's to say if this is happening for my own info.

Hello, We do not know who wrote those posts. We are investigating this.
cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

Hello every one. Tell me please when we receive AML roken to our wallet?
14-15 February? Right?
itaintrite

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

Can someone please ask if abtc is going to be listed in any other exchanges??
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

Hello every one. Tell me please when we receive AML roken to our wallet?
14-15 February? Right?

Given how these muppets have handled this so far, it will probably take another month or two, so that they can keep mining the AML tokens. For anybody that didn't realize, that's the reason they've been delaying the launch.

Biometrics my ass. These guys don't even understand internet security 101.

Here you go AML team, a little something to help you get started:

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=internet+security+for+dummies&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=194933147738&hvpos=1t2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13895738017895123774&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031041&hvtargid=aud-394587005750:kwd-307767071756&ref=pd_sl_3t3xxci7ct_e
itaintrite

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:57:49 AM

just got extended another day,, 1 day 5 hrs left,,lets see
itaintrite

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

any news or updates? Why havent we still received our tokens yet?
Crypto2050

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

Every other sale that I have participated in has always had a period between the sale end and distribution.  Normally for things like audit, preparation of token distribution etc.  There will be admin that they need to do.
itaintrite

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

Every other sale that I have participated in has always had a period between the sale end and distribution.  Normally for things like audit, preparation of token distribution etc.  There will be admin that they need to do.

Thanks
Ajoelle

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:06:24 PM

I’m writing you as I read your message about “last four messages one person”... and I had JUST had enough and really felt this the other day and spoke up on telegram. I just wrote on their telegram channel same thing that I think many of their users r one person and that I find their ie twitter account fake. I speed read and notice things throughout days that didn’t look normal I felt depressed every time I looked on their telegram channel People getting upset and cut paste looking robotic like responses I said nothing I have seen on other channels even someone posting “we all friends here” and I said I was surprised at friend comment when nothing friendly was in the channel to me. In fact I felt like I was alone there and was seeing replicas of messages over days that didn’t seem right to me. And admin up to something I think pretending to be imposted on at particular times then goes in an emotional huff with what I thought to be pretend characters supporting her.  And ridiculous storyline where a mf administrater on telegram gets really emotional huff with a person who (allowed)(pushed) (my opinion) to get upset without normal response admin.   I got banned. A couple people had just said two days ago on forum one referencing buying 20 million, another responding shortly after another to them saying not true that too many I know 2 people who bought 15 million each. I had to speak up and call them on it and say I’m in a ghost town here and most on here I think r not who they say they are. And no way I believe we being told truth. And no way these people who didn’t seem to flinch when I said check out the ghost town twitter and they were ones saying they involved with wanting to buy even more...after saying they just bought 20 million. I said this is not genuine here.  got banned. What’s up what are your thoughts. I bought a bit.... was gonna buy more... then thought no way. Even haven’t touched downloading a wallet ect concerned about this on my computer for example.  Let’s talk about aml bitcoin. Thanks.
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Sorry guys..
I’ve not wrote here be4. Was in response to orestrus, I was alarmed to read the post saying messages four all one person. Editors in my genes. And I’m autistic maybe I read differently. I’m not trying to fudd aml. Or upset anyone please don’t take offence. I don’t think I can explain how why I felt this on telegram but sure did!!hope I am wrong😐all the best everyone only my opinion/thoughts. Not wishes I have best wishes for us allx
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

AND when I say someone asking questions on telegram channel... I’ve watched in the top bar in telegram chat while discussions I can watch who typing.  I watched people get upset after no other than cut paste response to good questions from admin. I c admin typing after said question.  Then clearly doesn’t finish sending a message. Then I check their profile and they left.  then later come back to emotional member responses and admin response (while saying not emotional) is v emotional odd  admin several times threatened suing the apparent admin imposter and says gotta go. Often when several good questions happening at time. I said this two days ago someone else said hey I’ve noticed the same thing. Then other unsure of who else comments. Time and time again been watching. Before saying anything. Then banned and can’t even look on the channel and not comment I’m totally banned from seeing the chat. Bet all my comments removed. I said to admin why are u telling members some members have admin duties without admin on their title(telegram) ... so many confused members about this. And with someone apparently pretending to be u why would u not make sure admin have admin on title?  No response was there and active in the typing bar on top. Then didn’t answer. I said why no answer. Silence. It was said on theirtelegram channel by admin to a concerned member about a week ago that no ico would share their marketing strategy plans with investors. Is this true? 
wikileaks

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

spent $20 bucks on this crap im glad i did not fall in hahaha cryptocrap lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: