Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

AM2018, if you were a real token purchaser with real concerns, you would have contacted me by now to try to resolve things.  I again invite you to contact me at dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  If you are here simply to interfere with NAC's business, to create instability for AML Bitcoin, and to damage token holders, then your actions are illegal.

Well, real attorney or not it's a bit of a stretch to think a trolling an internet forum is illegal, don't you think...

How about an update from the team on the status of the project? Biometric integration, government contracts, development of the coin itself, etc. No news about what is essentially a software development project is not good news.

Granted, whether trolling is illegal depends on your definition of "illegal". I use the term to mean anything that is prohibited by law and can rightly result in legal action whether civil or criminal.  Some people limit the term to mean criminal only.  I don't. Trolling can result in the following civil actions:  tortious interference with contractual relations, tortious interference with prospective economic advantage, defamation, business disparagement, breach of contract (in some cases), and probably some others I cannot think of at the moment.  I have also told NAC that it is a good business practice to make public announcements when it is wise and timely to do so.
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

This sounds familiar.  Isn't this like the fourth time you have reposted this. I again invite you to contact me at dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com if you have any legitimate complaints you would like addressed.
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Hi guys!!
While reading some articles about cryptos I found this article https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-self-regulation-deemed-likely-in-south-africa/ Just another country that sees the potential of crypto with regulation. AML fits this need perfectly. Go AML!
AM2018

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

Like I said..I have nothing to say to you but to get on the exchange or give everyone their money back!!

ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

AM2018, if you were a real token purchaser with real concerns, you would have contacted me by now to try to resolve things.  I again invite you to contact me at dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  If you are here simply to interfere with NAC's business, to create instability for AML Bitcoin, and to damage token holders, then your actions are illegal.

Well, real attorney or not it's a bit of a stretch to think a trolling an internet forum is illegal, don't you think...

How about an update from the team on the status of the project? Biometric integration, government contracts, development of the coin itself, etc. No news about what is essentially a software development project is not good news.

Granted, whether trolling is illegal depends on your definition of "illegal". I use the term to mean anything that is prohibited by law and can rightly result in legal action whether civil or criminal.  Some people limit the term to mean criminal only.  I don't. Trolling can result in the following civil actions:  tortious interference with contractual relations, tortious interference with prospective economic advantage, defamation, business disparagement, breach of contract (in some cases), and probably some others I cannot think of at the moment.  I have also told NAC that it is a good business practice to make public announcements when it is wise and timely to do so.

Now you actually sound like a lawyer. Hopefully you're helping our friend Encon1776 get his refund from NAC.
Mark25

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Thanks for clearing that up, David.

Questions and healthy debate are always welcomed but harassing and threatening is certainly cause for legal action to be taken.
This forum has turned into such a circus at times but I always enjoy the intelligent conversations that are had here.

Cheers!
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

AM2018 and ENCON-Neither of you have responded to me.  I and obviously others, would be more than happy to buy your tokens.  We'd have to work it out assuming it's a possibility.  I WOULD WANT YOUR TOKENS FOR SURE!!  I've not heard back from either one of you.  LET ME KNOW.....  I've been posting this to help ease your supposed distrust.  I just want you both to know, I'm here and a free willing participant to ease your discomfort!!  Of course, depending on how many you actually have to be taken into consideration and price.  I'm negotiable....  LET ME KNOW!  Thanks!!!  

PhillyWilly,
YES SIR!
I WILL TAKE YOUR OFFER RIGHT NOW, WERE DO WE START?
I bought the tokens in at $1 a piece you can buy them back from me for that same price they’re yours and you WILL NEVER hear from me again.
My email was sent to Support@amlbitcoin to you April 16,2018 at 2:03PM.
Phil, I know you from the telegram you’re the most positive about this project but for me, I lost all hope, man.
Where do we start?

PhillyWilly,
I just got a response back that NAC will not process the refund and that I have to deal with you since you offered to buy the tokens.
I also emailed the attorney separately last night. He's not gotten back to me yet.
PhillyWilly, thanks for yesterday's offer to buy them, how do we make this happen?

Speaking of things that sound illegal. I really don't think they can refuse your refund because someone else offered to buy your stuff at a discount. You should press Salmon on that. Or take them to small claims if they keep it up, imho.
Frank_Robertson10

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

AML Bitcoin’s theft-resistant properties goes hand in hand with what the UK´s Chair of Treasury Committee said about conducting an analysis to ensure the protection of the parties involved in cryptocurrencies: https://btcmanager.com/uk-government-set-create-favorable-crypto-regulations/

AM2018

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

How come HITBTC DENY listing of Aml bitcoin?!?! They even removed the tweet!!!

WHY DON’T YOU JUST TELL US WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

Man,
Forget hitting the Exchange, I don't see that happening in months! And months and the won't give us a CLEAR date when.
I just don't understand these people!
Kurrie

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

Is AMLBitcoin ever going to be listed on any exchange?
AM2018

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

Man,
Forget hitting the Exchange, I don't see that happening in months! And months and the won't give us a CLEAR date when.
I just don't understand these people!

I hoped the paid you atleast man
I really can’t understand how they can live With them self. Especially Marcus Andrade..he should be sued!
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

your project is very cool and surprising and pleasure from the quality of the work. And the fact that your tokens will go directly to HitBTC adds joy!
Ajoelle

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

Strangest forum I’ve read... aside from the telegram one that I was banned from for saying I think fake accounts. And how abusive some get at those who are concerned. Nobody knows anything news articles posted from months ago and yet people posting how excited they r about this. I can’t understand it must be why months ago I raised some of these thoughts however I c that objectors r not exactly treated kindly I think if someone concerned they been a muppet and voices this someone else can digest this info/or not but the attack of who said it not appropriate in my opinion if they consider they being a messanger then don’t “shoot the messager” so to speak anyway doesn’t come across as clever as anyone could look and see and think they smell fish given the circumstances it doesn’t seem anyone knows anything about this project other than it’s orifinak taglines
Mark25

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

When I was thinking about purchasing Tokens during the ICO I was a bit reluctant because I wasn't sure if I was doing the right move. But as the time goes on I know I did. There are so many cryptos in the market that I know feel very comfortable because I am pretty sure I purchased the best of all cryptos. Go team!!!!!

AML is really leading the way when it comes to their revolutionary blockchain technology. I believe that they will outshine all other cryptos!

Cheers!
Ajoelle

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

Typo sorry I mean it’s original taglines
Mark25

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

Strangest forum I’ve read... aside from the telegram one that I was banned from for saying I think fake accounts. And how abusive some get at those who are concerned. Nobody knows anything news articles posted from months ago and yet people posting how excited they r about this. I can’t understand it must be why months ago I raised some of these thoughts however I c that objectors r not exactly treated kindly I think if someone concerned they been a muppet and voices this someone else can digest this info/or not but the attack of who said it not appropriate in my opinion if they consider they being a messanger then don’t “shoot the messager” so to speak anyway doesn’t come across as clever as anyone could look and see and think they smell fish given the circumstances it doesn’t seem anyone knows anything about this project other than it’s orifinak taglines

I think a lot of people here are really excited for the coin to be listed and we are remaining positive given the wait. This forum is a place where people share articles and have an intelligent conversation about what is to come with AMLBTC. I believe that once this coin hits the exchange, it will become a crypto powerhouse.

World governments are already seeing the need for AML regulation when it comes to cryptocurrency and many more are following suit.
I think that this technology that the NAC team has created is huge and innovative (it is patented afterall) so therefore it may take a little longer than other cryptos to get listed. But I am okay with waiting until the blockchain is 100% ready before its listing.

AM2018

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

Ajoelle

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

It doesn’t feel intelligent when I read posts this week that r articles from months ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: