Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
Ellerose213

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

The technology AML coin has and will be using once its released will be one of the most important with in the crypto market.
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

Melissa, you have been irritating us now for 6 months since the ico came to an end and now you are threatning us for legal actions? I have never heard of a criminal who is still fooling people by holding on to their money for 6 months, doing that, but please, BE MY GUEST because I WILL NOT STOP warning people from you. You stole our money and thats enough!!

Why don’t you spend your time talking to the founders like Marcus Andrade who has been hiding for over 6 months now!

One last thing, get to an exchange so I can dump my coins from whats left of it!!

HEY INVESTOR'S WHO DIDN'T READ THIS NEWS>

AML BitCoin Announces Listing on HitBTC Exchange
by Bitcoin PR Buzz Feed | Nov 24, 2017 | Bitcoin Press Release, Ultimate |
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/aml-bitcoin-announces-listing-on-hitbtc-exchange/

Bitcoin Press Release: AML BitCoin is pleased to announce it will start trading on HitBTC in December

Las Vegas, USA, 23 November: AML BitCoin will commence its public trading on December 15, 2017 on one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world, HitBTC.

For months the digital coin world has anticipated the arrival of AML BitCoin, the world’s only patent-pending cryptocurrency with anti-money laundering and ‘know-your-customer’ (AML/KYC) technology built into its architecture.

Today, Marcus Andrade, the CEO of NAC Foundation, creator of the AML BitCoin, announces that HitBTC will be the first digital currency exchange to list the innovative coin.

“We appreciate the innovation of AML Bitcoin safety-built features, and we hope that Biometric identification compliance will make cryptocurrency transactions more transparent and secure,” said Paul Clarkson, Chief Product Officer at HitBTC.

HitBTC is the global innovative trading platform with multi-currency support, high liquidity and low fees, operating since 2013. Provided with rapid powerful API and outstanding matching core engine, HitBTC traders are able to significantly enhance their trading experience. Daily turnover exceeds $400 000 000.

“The reception for our digital currency has been far beyond our expectation and planning,” revealed Andrade. “We were hoping to list first with HitBTC, and are thrilled that this has come together.   We have also been trying to work with the dozen or more other exchanges rushing to fulfill their compliance requirements to list our coin.  Of course, since our coin is designed to be the world’s only patent-pending digital currency that is compliant with AML and KYC requirements, the process for us is probably smoother than for other coin projects.”

For the past several months, governments and industry throughout the world, including in Panama, Estonia, the United Kingdom and the United States, have been meeting with representatives with AML BitCoin to integrate their AML/KYC platform into those nation’s payment systems and plans.  Analysts of the booming digital currency world have predicted a possible surge in value for AML BitCoin, once it is active on the exchanges and is implementing the partnerships it is now negotiating throughout the world.

David Mata, managing director of Silicon Valley hedge and venture capital fund Block Bits Capital typifies the excitement building in the investment community: “We have a diverse portfolio that includes digital currencies, but this is the one we are watching. We have taken a huge early position.  It’s the cryptocurrency equivalent of handing Mark Zuckerberg a check while he sits in his dorm room coding Facebook.”

About NAC Foundation

NAC Foundation, headquartered in the U.S., is the creator of the AML BitCoin, the world’s only patent-pending digital currency with anti-money laundering, know-your-customer, anti-terrorism and theft-resistant properties. AML BitCoin is compliant with all major national security and financial protection laws and regulations, including the USA PATRIOT Act and the Bank Secrecy Act. NAC’s mission is to strengthen the acceptance and use of digital currencies by advancing throughout the world security compliance, combined with blockchain technology.

For more information, please visit http://www.AmlBitCoin.com or www.AmlToken.com

Media Contact:
Name: Melissa Foteh
Email: media@amlbitcoin.com

AML Bitcoin is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are no
AM2018

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

Did you guys know that AML is on a new forum? I just made an account! The topics are really interesting and great conversation all around!  https://www.amlbitcointalk.org

Nou fuck off all you fake accounts from NAC/aml bitcoin team to your pathetic forum and let the real investors discuss how we going to sue you criminals for holding our token for almost a year!! You are a SCAM!!
Mark25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

Did you guys know that AML is on a new forum? I just made an account! The topics are really interesting and great conversation all around!  https://www.amlbitcointalk.org

Nou fuck off all you fake accounts from NAC/aml bitcoin team to your pathetic forum and let the real investors discuss how we going to sue you criminals for holding our token for almost a year!! You are a SCAM!!

WE ARE NOT INVESTORS. and I am almost certain that you are not a real TOKEN HOLDER considering you are constantly bashing the coin that you supposedly own and refuse to accept a refund.
Save your breath, I along with others see right through your lies and defamatory comments.
AM2018

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

Bitcoin Press Release: AML BitCoin is pleased to announce it will start trading on HitBTC in December

Las Vegas, USA, 23 November: AML BitCoin will commence its public trading on December 15, 2017 on one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world, HitBTC.

For months the digital coin world has anticipated the arrival of AML BitCoin, the world’s only patent-pending cryptocurrency with anti-money laundering and ‘know-your-customer’ (AML/KYC) technology built into its architecture.

Today, Marcus Andrade, the CEO of NAC Foundation, creator of the AML BitCoin, announces that HitBTC will be the first digital currency exchange to list the innovative coin.

“We appreciate the innovation of AML Bitcoin safety-built features, and we hope that Biometric identification compliance will make cryptocurrency transactions more transparent and secure,” said Paul Clarkson, Chief Product Officer at HitBTC.

HitBTC is the global innovative trading platform with multi-currency support, high liquidity and low fees, operating since 2013. Provided with rapid powerful API and outstanding matching core engine, HitBTC traders are able to significantly enhance their trading experience. Daily turnover exceeds $400 000 000.

“The reception for our digital currency has been far beyond our expectation and planning,” revealed Andrade. “We were hoping to list first with HitBTC, and are thrilled that this has come together.   We have also been trying to work with the dozen or more other exchanges rushing to fulfill their compliance requirements to list our coin.  Of course, since our coin is designed to be the world’s only patent-pending digital currency that is compliant with AML and KYC requirements, the process for us is probably smoother than for other coin projects.”

For the past several months, governments and industry throughout the world, including in Panama, Estonia, the United Kingdom and the United States, have been meeting with representatives with AML BitCoin to integrate their AML/KYC platform into those nation’s payment systems and plans.  Analysts of the booming digital currency world have predicted a possible surge in value for AML BitCoin, once it is active on the exchanges and is implementing the partnerships it is now negotiating throughout the world.

David Mata, managing director of Silicon Valley hedge and venture capital fund Block Bits Capital typifies the excitement building in the investment community: “We have a diverse portfolio that includes digital currencies, but this is the one we are watching. We have taken a huge early position.  It’s the cryptocurrency equivalent of handing Mark Zuckerberg a check while he sits in his dorm room coding Facebook.”

About NAC Foundation

NAC Foundation, headquartered in the U.S., is the creator of the AML BitCoin, the world’s only patent-pending digital currency with anti-money laundering, know-your-customer, anti-terrorism and theft-resistant properties. AML BitCoin is compliant with all major national security and financial protection laws and regulations, including the USA PATRIOT Act and the Bank Secrecy Act. NAC’s mission is to strengthen the acceptance and use of digital currencies by advancing throughout the world security compliance, combined with blockchain technology.

For more information, please visit http://www.AmlBitCoin.com or www.AmlToken.com

Media Contact:

AML Bitcoin is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are no
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

Melissa, you have been irritating us now for 6 months since the ico came to an end and now you are threatning us for legal actions? I have never heard of a criminal who is still fooling people by holding on to their money for 6 months, doing that, but please, BE MY GUEST because I WILL NOT STOP warning people from you. You stole our money and thats enough!!

Why don’t you spend your time talking to the founders like Marcus Andrade who has been hiding for over 6 months now!

One last thing, get to an exchange so I can dump my coins from whats left of it!!

About NAC Foundation

Media Contact:

OK.  We have solved this problem!  Except for AM2018 posting COMPLETE GARBAGE and NOT WANTING TO SELL HIS TOKENS/OFFER TOKENS UP FOR SALE, AM2018 JUST WANTS TO BE A NUISANCE!!!  THAT SAYS A LOT!!!!!  It's all here for everyone to READ and KNOW!  READ OLD POSTS to verify.  YOU'RE A TOTAL SHAM and now your posts have changed because you cannot defend most, if not, all of them.  The route you've chosen is the wrong one my AM2018 friend!  WOW, WOW and WOW AGAIN!!  YOU'VE JUST DAMAGED YOURSELF BY YOUR OWN DOING and THATS a SHAME!!!  We all are just trying to support our cause, and you CRUSHED YOUR OWN CAUSE by YOURSELF!!!  Being on the wrong side of history will SUCK FOR YOU!!!  My O/P.   GOOD LUCK!!!!

GO AML BTC/ABTC. 💪💪💪
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

NOW I FEEL BETTER and YOU REAL PURCHASERS SHOULD TOO!  OFF TO WORK!!!  GOOD JOB TODAY....  IT NEEDED TO BE HANDLED!!  DONE!  🥇🥇🥇
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Mark25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

NOW I FEEL BETTER and YOU REAL PURCHASERS SHOULD TOO!  OFF TO WORK!!!  GOOD JOB TODAY....  IT NEEDED TO BE HANDLED!!  DONE!  🥇🥇🥇

Cheers, Phil! Glad you could say what a lot of us feel!
W S

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

Yeah AM2018, your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top. Copying and pasting on comments and spamming the board just shows how childish you are. Meanwhile the world is getting closer to regulating cryptocurrency and we are closer to exchange time. I can feel it in the air. This will be interesting especially with the advertising and partnerships we have been waiting to hear about!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

DAVID SALMON-GREAT JOB!!!!  WE ALL KNEW FROM YOUR POSTS WHAT WAS GOING ON HERE!  IT WAS JUST NICE TO SUM UP AM2018!😵😵😵. THANKS AGAIN......  BAVK TO...... 🌋🌋🌋🚀🚀🚀 THE FUTURE ABTC!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

I was reading this article and said to myself “Cryptocurrency markets are likely to increase?” Hell yeah!!!! Just wait for AML to arrive to the market. It will skyrocket to the moon.
https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/crypto-news/cryptocurrency-markets-increase/

That's a beautiful thing.  Meaning the article!!!
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

I can’t wait for us to hit exchange and see that AML was well worth the wait. I believe that AML Bitcoin will be a huge success.
StephWP

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

I  live outside the US and I have been delighted with this team, staff and community. Go AML!
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

I was reading this article and said to myself “Cryptocurrency markets are likely to increase?” Hell yeah!!!! Just wait for AML to arrive to the market. It will skyrocket to the moon.
https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/crypto-news/cryptocurrency-markets-increase/

Thank you for sharing this article. It is very reassuring these kind of news where we can see important economies are accepting this new crypto system. We will soon see the name "AML" everywhere!.
AM2018

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

About NAC Foundation

Media Contact:

Mark25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

About NAC Foundation

Media Contact:

No one cares.
Brad_Williams18

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

I just made an account as well. I really like the information on there. Everything you need to know about AML Bitcoin all in one place!
AM2018

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

I just made an account as well. I really like the information on there. Everything you need to know about AML Bitcoin all in one place!

You only need to know that it is a SCAM! And you are one of the FAKE accounts. No real investor cares about your “forum” It’s just you CRIMINALS
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

About NAC Foundation

Media Contact:

No one cares.
Mark-I care enough to DITTO YOU!  Lol’s 😂😂😂
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: