Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369815 times)
Brad_Williams18

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

AML Bitcoin has the patents to prove that they are the best and most innovative crypto on the market!

I read all the patents and these guys know what they are doing. I can tell that with these patents , this token will be so powerful that the value will be much higher than any other token in the market.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

So the general news clippings and back patting is great and all, but the team still hasn't provided a status on listing, or an update on outstanding coins, or a business plan for how to actively drive value growth, or more recent information on government/market acceptance/negotiation/aggreements, or really anything else for a long time. And now their refusing a refund to a customer who can't afford to wait any longer.

You'd think if these tokens were going to be worth what their promising they'd be happy to refund Encon's purchase. Seriously, if they've raised $60 million, that refund is a tiny drop in the bucket.

just sayin...
You make some great points mate and there are many questions popping up that we should know the answer to,some of us have got together and in process of setting up a group on the Telegram chat channel for discussion and to find a way of resolving the lack of transparency that’s causing unrest,everyone is welcome to our group and it will not be moderated so u can speak your mind,we hope to have group setup tomorrow.

Please let us know which Telegram chat channel we can join
The plan is to use AML Bitcoin Telegram chat channel but have a separate thread to discuss communication going forward  and find a way to alleviate everyone concerns,I understand some here have been banned  from AML Bitcoin  Telegram chat and I would hope that could be lifted as long as the conversation stays meaningful,I will discuss this with admin when group is up and post link here for everyone.
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

Being listed on exchanges takes time as there are logistics and processes that aml bitcoin needs to follow, I am sure that they are multiple parties involved. I understand they want to be accurate so I know that my patience will be rewarded.   Smiley
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

Being listed on exchanges takes time as there are logistics and processes that aml bitcoin needs to follow, I am sure that they are multiple parties involved. I understand they want to be accurate so I know that my patience will be rewarded.   Smiley

Melissa the moderator, You are the one copy pasting the same message for 6 months now. YOU ARE FOOLING JUST YOURSELF!!
Mark25

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

Melissa the moderator, You are the one copy pasting the same message for 6 months now. YOU ARE FOOLING JUST YOURSELF!!

HA!
Coming from the person that just copy and pastes the same empty posts over and over and over again. Get over yourself, mate.
NancyH3

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

I strongly believe that in order for AML to be successful in the future we as token holders need support it and be positive. I can feel that we will know more soon. We only go up from here!
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

So the general news clippings and back patting is great and all, but the team still hasn't provided a status on listing, or an update on outstanding coins, or a business plan for how to actively drive value growth, or more recent information on government/market acceptance/negotiation/aggreements, or really anything else for a long time. And now their refusing a refund to a customer who can't afford to wait any longer.

You'd think if these tokens were going to be worth what their promising they'd be happy to refund Encon's purchase. Seriously, if they've raised $60 million, that refund is a tiny drop in the bucket.

just sayin...
You make some great points mate and there are many questions popping up that we should know the answer to,some of us have got together and in process of setting up a group on the Telegram chat channel for discussion and to find a way of resolving the lack of transparency that’s causing unrest,everyone is welcome to our group and it will not be moderated so u can speak your mind,we hope to have group setup tomorrow.

The plan is to use AML Bitcoin Telegram chat channel but have a separate thread to discuss communication going forward  and find a way to alleviate everyone concerns,I understand some here have been banned  from AML Bitcoin  Telegram chat and I would hope that could be lifted as long as the conversation stays meaningful,I will discuss this with admin when group is up and post link here for everyone.

If it is an aml bitcoin telegram channel..then nevermind..especially if it has the same admin Melissa.. she is the worst. I thought you said your “own group”
As I said earlier the group will not be moderated and Melissa will not be involved,we think having the group there make more sense and hopefully Telegram has option like Slack for creating private groups! Some of us have concerns some are happy the way things are and can continue to wait hoping for news,the hope of our chat channel is to bring like minded investors together to discuss our concerns and bring them to NAC ,this has nothing to do with NAC,AML Bitcoin we have not approached them regarding our plans this is been done independently so we can discuss in private and hopefully get the information we need going forward rather than jump to conclusions on public forum scaring potential investors.
Brad_Williams18

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

If experts predict that by 2020 BTC will be 250k to 1M, then its very clear that a coin with utilities such as AML will be right behind it. My O/P
AM2018

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

Stop holding on to everyone’s money. I know what you are doing. You should have sold the invested eth and btc at the ico. Because you were holding on to them, we now have to wait for the all time high price again befor you hit the exchange!!! Just hit the exchange for the shit price aml bitcoin is, so I can atleast invest (whats left of it) in other altcoins with better/trusted teams and admin!!
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

I have setup Discord for us to discuss NAC and hopefully share what information we have,the lack of transparency is worrying and hopefully we can find a way to encourage NAC to share information,I will be there from tomorrow cheers.     https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

I'm  happy so much attention is being paid to cryptocurrencies/blockchain. We also hear how cryptos are moving faster than anyone projected.  So much is going on that we don't even realize!
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

AML is a long-term project, which requires lots of trust and patience. They have the only patent pending biometric verification.
AM2018

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

AML is a long-term project, which requires lots of trust and patience. They have the only patent pending biometric verification.

YOU ARE A SCAM AND COWARDS HIDING BEHIND FAKE ACCOUNTS, SHARING ANYTHING BUT REAL INFORMATION. YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!
Juan Perez2

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

Taiwan plans to begin government regulation in November. The regulation requires verification identity and compliance with AML regulations. This is just the tip of the iceburg for AMLBTC. https://www.cryptocoinsbuzz.com/taiwanese-govt-plans-to-release-anti-money-laundering-regulations-for-crypto-in-november/.
Mark25

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

I'm  happy so much attention is being paid to cryptocurrencies/blockchain. We also hear how cryptos are moving faster than anyone projected.  So much is going on that we don't even realize!

FUCK YOU!! FUCKING FAKE SCAMM ACCOUNTS!! STOP FOOLING PEOPLE!! YOU ARE THE WORST EVER!! I HOPE THE MONEY YOU STOLE BRING YOU NOTHING BUT MISERY!!! 

Quit being an asshat. YOU'RE NOT EVEN A TOKEN HOLDER. Maybe people just want to be positive unlike you!
AM2018

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

Taiwan plans to begin government regulation in November. The regulation requires verification identity and compliance with AML regulations. This is just the tip of the iceburg for AMLBTC. https://www.cryptocoinsbuzz.com/taiwanese-govt-plans-to-release-anti-money-laundering-regulations-for-crypto-in-november/.

STOP FOOLING EVERYONE, WE ARE GETTING SICK OF THIS FAKE ACCOUNTS, IT MAKES NO SENSE WHAT YOU POST, PEOPLE LOST LOTS OF MONEY!!!
cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

Too many messages from you with monotonous meanings. You feel like a bot. Your goal is to blur the name of this project. Stop it. You have to be a very stupid person to read your messages to believe in what you have written. Let's just wait and see what happens in the end.

Now on the topic: Tell me what news at all about our project? Dates? Timing? Anything? Any In
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:03:36 AM

I am pretty sure it will be a long and hard journey but I can see in the near future using AML BitCoin on a daily basis.
That is for sure, Andrew. It is a process, but we are on the right track with this coin.
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

just sayin...

If it is an aml bitcoin telegram channel..then nevermind..especially if it has the same admin Melissa.. she is the worst. I thought you said your “own group”
As I said earlier the group will not be moderated and Melissa will not be involved,we think having the group there make more sense and hopefully Telegram has option like Slack for creating private groups! Some of us have concerns some are happy the way things are and can continue to wait hoping for news,the hope of our chat channel is to bring like minded investors together to discuss our concerns and bring them to NAC ,this has nothing to do with NAC,AML Bitcoin we have not approached them regarding our plans this is been done independently so we can discuss in private and hopefully get the information we need going forward rather than jump to conclusions on public forum scaring potential investors.

Sounds good to me.
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:09:20 AM

just sayin...

These are reasonable questions.  i will make sure NAC gets them.

Thanks David. I don't know how much you can do, but I think maybe its past time for Andrade to give us an update himself on the status of the project. That doesn't seem to be too much to ask, as he's asking us to just keep trusting despite the delays and missed deadlines, etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: