Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
Juan Perez2

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

Go AML! I am so excited for this amazing project. Nothing worth having comes easy but I believe good things will happen for all of us soon.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

Go AML! I am so excited for this amazing project. Nothing worth having comes easy but I believe good things will happen for all of us soon.

I have checked over your post history small though it might be but come on this is obviously a NAC employee,I asked months ago to stop this it’s not only hurting the project but unnerving to investors,we are asking questions now
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:27:05 AM

I am pretty sure it will be a long and hard journey but I can see in the near future using AML BitCoin on a daily basis.
That is for sure, Andrew. It is a process, but we are on the right track with this coin.

This is another sock puppet for NAC and reading your post history it’s clear one person is writing these posts!  STOP THIS NOW
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

So the general news clippings and back patting is great and all, but the team still hasn't provided a status on listing, or an update on outstanding coins, or a business plan for how to actively drive value growth, or more recent information on government/market acceptance/negotiation/aggreements, or really anything else for a long time. And now their refusing a refund to a customer who can't afford to wait any longer.

You'd think if these tokens were going to be worth what their promising they'd be happy to refund Encon's purchase. Seriously, if they've raised $60 million, that refund is a tiny drop in the bucket.

just sayin...

ModernReboot,
You're very, very right.
Out of the $60million they can't refund me a few thousand dollars.
Thank you for the kind words sir!
I agree u should receive a refund mate
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

So the general news clippings and back patting is great and all, but the team still hasn't provided a status on listing, or an update on outstanding coins, or a business plan for how to actively drive value growth, or more recent information on government/market acceptance/negotiation/aggreements, or really anything else for a long time. And now their refusing a refund to a customer who can't afford to wait any longer.

You'd think if these tokens were going to be worth what their promising they'd be happy to refund Encon's purchase. Seriously, if they've raised $60 million, that refund is a tiny drop in the bucket.

just sayin...
You make some great points mate and there are many questions popping up that we should know the answer to,some of us have got together and in process of setting up a group on the Telegram chat channel for discussion and to find a way of resolving the lack of transparency that’s causing unrest,everyone is welcome to our group and it will not be moderated so u can speak your mind,we hope to have group setup tomorrow.

Please let us know which Telegram chat channel we can join
The plan is to use AML Bitcoin Telegram chat channel but have a separate thread to discuss communication going forward  and find a way to alleviate everyone concerns,I understand some here have been banned  from AML Bitcoin  Telegram chat and I would hope that could be lifted as long as the conversation stays meaningful,I will discuss this with admin when group is up and post link here for everyone.

If it is an aml bitcoin telegram channel..then nevermind..especially if it has the same admin Melissa.. she is the worst. I thought you said your “own group”
As I said earlier the group will not be moderated and Melissa will not be involved,we think having the group there make more sense and hopefully Telegram has option like Slack for creating private groups! Some of us have concerns some are happy the way things are and can continue to wait hoping for news,the hope of our chat channel is to bring like minded investors together to discuss our concerns and bring them to NAC ,this has nothing to do with NAC,AML Bitcoin we have not approached them regarding our plans this is been done independently so we can discuss in private and hopefully get the information we need going forward rather than jump to conclusions on public forum scaring potential investors.

Sounds good to me.

I like this too.
Hopefully we can get some clear answers as to what's going on with NAC. Waiting for the new telegram link.
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

This is why AML is by far the most promising project I'm in. Here is  another great article regarding KYC/AML: https://cryptodigestnews.com/blockchain-regulations-to-ward-off-detractors-kyc-and-aml-cf8fa9527705
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

This is why AML is by far the most promising project I'm in. Here is  another great article regarding KYC/AML: https://cryptodigestnews.com/blockchain-regulations-to-ward-off-detractors-kyc-and-aml-cf8fa9527705

Fake account JackCruz617 ----we don't need you fake news!
We're very tired of fake accounts misleading real investors with real money to loose in this project.
Get whoever hired you to give us our money back!
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:58:57 AM

I'm  happy so much attention is being paid to cryptocurrencies/blockchain. We also hear how cryptos are moving faster than anyone projected.  So much is going on that we don't even realize!

FUCK YOU!! FUCKING FAKE SCAMM ACCOUNTS!! STOP FOOLING PEOPLE!! YOU ARE THE WORST EVER!! I HOPE THE MONEY YOU STOLE BRING YOU NOTHING BUT MISERY!!! 

Quit being an asshat. YOU'RE NOT EVEN A TOKEN HOLDER. Maybe people just want to be positive unlike you!

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THEM TO!!! JUST MAKING EVERYONE SICK NOW WE REALISE WE LOST ALL THAT MONEY!!!! I HATE YOU!!!

I'M NOT FAKE PRICK! Just because I am positive and optimistic doesn't make me fake!
You need to calm down. Seriously. I am just as anxious to have answers just like everyone else but I know that NAC and AMLBTC is NOT a scam and I have faith that they will give us updates when they can. JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT FLYING OFF THE PAN HANDLE LIKE YOU DOESN'T MEAN I AM FAKE.
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

I've been reading this article regarding overall government regulation of cryptocurrency. It pretty much covers what every larger country is doing when it comes to how they will regulate digital currency from here on out. Great read! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-26/what-the-world-s-governments-are-saying-about-cryptocurrencies
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

Every day more and people is using are buying into cryptocurrencies.Looks like everyone sees a great future here. I want to buy more AMLBTC I only need to wait until is listed. This coin is the future!

Definitely. AML is the future, of course, I'm also anxious to be able to exchange but one day soon it will happen!
JackCruz617

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

I've been reading this article regarding overall government regulation of cryptocurrency. It pretty much covers what every larger country is doing when it comes to how they will regulate digital currency from here on out. Great read! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-26/what-the-world-s-governments-are-saying-about-cryptocurrencies

I really like this article. Eventually, more countries will get on board with AML regulations and the need for this coin will be even greater!
JackCruz617

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

I was reading this article and said to myself “Cryptocurrency markets are likely to increase?” Hell yeah!!!! Just wait for AML to arrive to the market. It will skyrocket to the moon.
https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/crypto-news/cryptocurrency-markets-increase/

Great article, Frank! I couldn’t agree more.
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

Oh wow, i m so excited that we re finally getting a bio metric kyc tokens, this is the galaxys first if not the worlds first government backed currency .. i m so wrapped about it in my opinion and soon we ll be on an exchange.. what more can you ask??? just wait people and be quiet about it.. soon and be patient otherwise dont pollute the already polluted forum,,
itaintrite

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

I love this project,, its the best trust me
itaintrite

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

i love this project,, i love philly too,, i love his own opinions and patience, soon brother soon,, soon you ll realise what a fool you are, i admit we took a gamble and lost , but you have no fukn idea you fukn clown
itaintrite

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

I heard Andrade has cancer and is getting treatment atm,, whats gonna happen if he dies?? Nac is corrupt as fukk too...Huh?
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

just sayin...
You make some great points mate and there are many questions popping up that we should know the answer to,some of us have got together and in process of setting up a group on the Telegram chat channel for discussion and to find a way of resolving the lack of transparency that’s causing unrest,everyone is welcome to our group and it will not be moderated so u can speak your mind,we hope to have group setup tomorrow.

Please let us know which Telegram chat channel we can join
The plan is to use AML Bitcoin Telegram chat channel but have a separate thread to discuss communication going forward  and find a way to alleviate everyone concerns,I understand some here have been banned  from AML Bitcoin  Telegram chat and I would hope that could be lifted as long as the conversation stays meaningful,I will discuss this with admin when group is up and post link here for everyone.

If it is an aml bitcoin telegram channel..then nevermind..especially if it has the same admin Melissa.. she is the worst. I thought you said your “own group”
As I said earlier the group will not be moderated and Melissa will not be involved,we think having the group there make more sense and hopefully Telegram has option like Slack for creating private groups! Some of us have concerns some are happy the way things are and can continue to wait hoping for news,the hope of our chat channel is to bring like minded investors together to discuss our concerns and bring them to NAC ,this has nothing to do with NAC,AML Bitcoin we have not approached them regarding our plans this is been done independently so we can discuss in private and hopefully get the information we need going forward rather than jump to conclusions on public forum scaring potential investors.

Sounds good to me.

I like this too.
Hopefully we can get some clear answers as to what's going on with NAC. Waiting for the new telegram link.
perhaps you missed my post couple pages back ENCON I decided to use Discord and have opened a group for us there,made more sense as some members were banned from Telegram group and might have trouble joining. AML Bitcoin Investors Group https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb

Seems you found us already mate!
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 02:40:08 PM by Stealth8368

I have just left AML Bitcoin group on Telegram as We we’re trying to have a discussion and Melissa started deleting all posts that were not favourable to AML Bitcoin,she had the nerve to accuse me and others of deleting our own posts although earlier she admitted to deleting posts,censorship of this kind is not welcome when investors have legitimate concerns,you can post at AML Bitcoin  Investors Group   https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb  No censorship there and all views welcome
Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

I have just left AML Bitcoin group on Telegram as We we’re trying to have a discussion and Melissa started deleting all posts that were not favourable to AML Bitcoin,she had the nerve to accuse me and others of deleting our own posts although earlier she admitted to deleting posts,censorship of this kind is not welcome when investors have legitimate concerns,you can post at AML Bitcoin  Investors Group   https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb  No censorship there and all views welcome

No she didn't. She never said any of that!
I just saw her call you out on that in the telegram group. Quit spreading lies and defamatory comments!
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

No she didn't. She never said any of that!
I just saw her call you out on that in the telegram group. Quit spreading lies and defamatory comments!

Melissa we no it is you and You should not LIE. You have been irritating everyone sinds ico. Everyone is getting SICK of you/Mark/“the lawer” and all those fake accounts. YOU ARE DONE!!! People demanding ANSWERS NOW!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: