Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

I’m not hiding I’m working to uncover the truth,you migh like to read through this,in short a court document where NAC takes a business partner to court for breaking NDA this guy with inside information told investors not to give NAC there money because the whole thing is a scam! From court documents here.

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20160728d02

NAC case against him was dismissed he won,time I contacted him I think!
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

I’m not hiding I’m working to uncover the truth,you migh like to read through this,in short a court document where NAC takes a business partner to court for breaking NDA this guy with inside information told investors not to give NAC there money because the whole thing is a scam! From court documents here.

NAC case against him was dismissed he won,time I contacted him I think!

Steven-I’ll pay the $300.00 fee.  Are you a man of your word and can I have permission to post your agreement to me?  Can We get this done now??   I’ve heard nothing from you today!  Please speak up.  Thanks!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

Please send my message to the boss of your group!  Is Steven a MAN and and MAN of HIS WORD!  I have not a response from you Steven!!!!
StephWP

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

I hate the fact that this forum isn't even a place to share ideas anymore. I joined this forum for intelligent discussion and the sharing of ideas. Instead everyone is bombarding and bullying each other. This really needs to stop. The harassment has gone far enough. Go back to your private group to defame and lie about AML and let this forum get back to the way it used to be.

I don't like to argue or comment something that could be used against me… but dude I can count endless post of guys crying bitching and calling AML scam when clearly many of the customers do not share that opinion. I agree with you this needs to stop now, we lost the track of the forum.

I apologize for what's going on too!  I'm trying to get deals done here for the unhappy ones, so I don't feel sorry if they don't follow through!!  AML BTC/ABTC has phenomenal potential and am really looking forward to Great times ahead!!  Keep up the good mojo everyone!!  🇱🇷💪🛡🌋😎

Phil,
You have done all you can at this point. I really hope it works out for everyone. I really want everyone to be happy. Their loss is your gain!

Slow but secure, definitely we will get to the point where aml bitcoin will become more powerful than any other cryptocurrency. I agree with all of you! I am tired of people crying and blaming each other. We need to stay together in this.

Peter-Jackson1964

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.
Nice to read such messages that say with great confidence about the project and plans for the future. They inspire only confidence in the project and its future success. But often look the part, and according to critics, too, is beneficial for the development of the project. Time will tell.

It sure feels good to be in on a ground floor opportunity, but I realize ABTC has A LOT TO DO!!  So time and patience it is all I am going to say.

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Marcus will Not speak to us at all, he's in hiding.
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
---I'm concerned and many others are too.
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?
WE ARE VERY VERY CONCERNED!

i WANT MY MONEY BACK! STOP MARKETING A SCAM!!!!!

You repeating the same message over and over again does nothing for you. No one here can help you! Contact NAC directly and take your problems here. There is no reason for you to harass everyone on this forum. It is uncalled for.

Mark, AS I SAID BEFORE. GET LOST!! YOU, PHILLY, THE SO CALLED LAWER, MELISSA, MARCUS ANDRADE ARE DONE WITH THIS SCAM!! WE ALL WHANT OUR MONEY BACK.

MARCUS ANDRADE, THEY SHOULD LOCK YOU UP FOR STEALING OUR MONEY. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!
Oh go cry me a river. You were the one that refuses a refund. You create your own problems. As they say, misery loves company.
Get a life!

Mark, this guy will blame anyone and call names to anyone who does not agrees with him. Insults show the lack of intelligence in a person.
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.
Nice to read such messages that say with great confidence about the project and plans for the future. They inspire only confidence in the project and its future success. But often look the part, and according to critics, too, is beneficial for the development of the project. Time will tell.

It sure feels good to be in on a ground floor opportunity, but I realize ABTC has A LOT TO DO!!  So time and patience it is all I am going to say.

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Marcus will Not speak to us at all, he's in hiding.
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
---I'm concerned and many others are too.
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?
WE ARE VERY VERY CONCERNED!

i WANT MY MONEY BACK! STOP MARKETING A SCAM!!!!!

You repeating the same message over and over again does nothing for you. No one here can help you! Contact NAC directly and take your problems here. There is no reason for you to harass everyone on this forum. It is uncalled for.

Mark, AS I SAID BEFORE. GET LOST!! YOU, PHILLY, THE SO CALLED LAWER, MELISSA, MARCUS ANDRADE ARE DONE WITH THIS SCAM!! WE ALL WHANT OUR MONEY BACK.

MARCUS ANDRADE, THEY SHOULD LOCK YOU UP FOR STEALING OUR MONEY. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!
Oh go cry me a river. You were the one that refuses a refund. You create your own problems. As they say, misery loves company.
Get a life!

Mark, this guy will blame anyone and call names to anyone who does not agrees with him. Insults show the lack of intelligence in a person.

You aren't kidding! The insults are getting ridiculous at this point. We are all entitled to our own opinions!
Stealth8368

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Make your Own Minds Up People
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

GO AML BTC/ABTC!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🌋😎🇺🇸

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!
AM2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!
AM2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. This is even a bigger scam then bitconnect!
StephWP

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

As with every other genuine ICO, the workload was probably underestimated. However, the customer service has been excellent & enough progress has been made in an incredibly competitive industry to be able release AML to exchanges while the market as a whole is in a healthy state. The technology is great and there is a huge need for it in today’s society. There is no doubt about that.
Stealth8368

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

ABTC!!!!!

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!
Exactly mate he has made offers with everyone here wanting out but has bought 0 Tokens! Just pissing everyone about with no real intentions of buying,Like we have stated before he works for NAC !! His continued posting of crap on public forum must be giving everyone a good laugh lol frillywilly you are a joke!
Mark25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Wow  you're really making your point here, Stealth. It says "the Court hereby grants NAC's Motion for Preliminary Injunction." In addition to you being a troll, looks like NAC has had to deal with other trolls too.
Stealth8368

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

Wow  you're really making your point here, Stealth. It says "the Court hereby grants NAC's Motion for Preliminary Injunction." In addition to you being a troll, looks like NAC has had to deal with other trolls too.
The point I was trying to make was he was involved with NAC and although under NDA came forward to expose Aten Coin Fruad by NAC this was preliminary hearing where NAC got a judgement to silence him but he continued,here is the court case where Judge dismisses his case without prejudice NAC LOST! I can do this all day mate! FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE IS Not A TROLL BUT A WHISTLE BLOWER!
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/11404490/NAC_Foundation,_LLC_v_Jodoin

Just put the Article you are talking about here so others can make there own minds up!
Mark25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

Wow  you're really making your point here, Stealth. It says "the Court hereby grants NAC's Motion for Preliminary Injunction." In addition to you being a troll, looks like NAC has had to deal with other trolls too.
The point I was trying to make was he was involved with NAC and although under NDA came forward to expose Aten Coin Fruad by NAC this was preliminary hearing where NAC got a judgement to silence him but he continued,here is the court case where Judge dismisses his case without prejudice NAC LOST! I can do this all day mate! FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE IS Not A TROLL BUT A WHISTLE BLOWER!

Just put the Article you are talking about here so others can make there own minds up!

Obviously he was trying to disparage the company for some agenda, very similar to what you're doing now, mate.
Do you know the people that they sued? If you don't, how can you even make these accusations?
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

Haters gonna hate, but AML will prevail. Many if us dont share the personal opinions of others, but I know AML is the right choice. Peace to all and good luck with your investments!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

I hate the fact that this forum isn't even a place to share ideas anymore. I joined this forum for intelligent discussion and the sharing of ideas. Instead everyone is bombarding and bullying each other. This really needs to stop. The harassment has gone far enough. Go back to your private group to defame and lie about AML and let this forum get back to the way it used to be.

I don't like to argue or comment something that could be used against me… but dude I can count endless post of guys crying bitching and calling AML scam when clearly many of the customers do not share that opinion. I agree with you this needs to stop now, we lost the track of the forum.

I apologize for what's going on too!  I'm trying to get deals done here for the unhappy ones, so I don't feel sorry if they don't follow through!!  AML BTC/ABTC has phenomenal potential and am really looking forward to Great times ahead!!  Keep up the good mojo everyone!!  🇱🇷💪🛡🌋😎

Phil,
You have done all you can at this point. I really hope it works out for everyone. I really want everyone to be happy. Their loss is your gain!

Phil,
I have not seen a fair deal I can take, without heavy losses! I'm looking to dump all my coins at $1 a piece. You never confirmed you're willing to take that.
I have not found a trusted intermediary I can use.
I'm not to use David as intermediary, I need another intermediary.
Phil if you're serious and we can trade in chunks with Facetime seeing either's screens and on phone at the same time.
You hold ETH  and I hold ABTC tokens we trade chunks until the deal is done but this kind of trading takes a lot of time that I don't have since i'm at work.
It limits losses since were're trading small amounts until we achieve a certain level of trust to trade much larger amounts.

We would buy roughly 20k-25k tokens at this point all together as individuals.  I’d want to go through David, as I don’t have time to mess around with other options.  It’s up to you, but we’re the ones paying and I feel very comfortable going through David, if he can do it.  Thanks!

PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Haters gonna hate, but AML will prevail. Many if us dont share the personal opinions of others, but I know AML is the right choice. Peace to all and good luck with your investments!

We’ll put!! 👏👏👏
Stealth8368

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

Obviously he was trying to disparage the company for some agenda, very similar to what you're doing now, mate.
Do you know the people that they sued? If you don't, how can you even make these accusations?
It’s right there in the Article obviously you are posting without reading which tells me no matter what evidence I post you will refute even court documents! You work for NAC and we have always said that,continuing to post before checking evidence makes you look stupid but that’s what to expect from NAC
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

ABTC!!!!!

AM2018- I say that for him to hold up his end of the deal.  How can anyone do business with a liar, if he won’t  hold up his end of the deal with me.  We already dealt with you last week and your credibility is completely shot/gone DONE!!  👏👏👏
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: