Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

As with every other genuine ICO, the workload was probably underestimated. However, the customer service has been excellent & enough progress has been made in an incredibly competitive industry to be able release AML to exchanges while the market as a whole is in a healthy state. The technology is great and there is a huge need for it in today’s society. There is no doubt about that.

If I could turn back time I would not change my decision to invest in AML and I would purchase more. I remain hopeful and optimistic that we are in good hands and once this coin hits the exchange profits will skyrocket!
Such reports are encouraging and they give hope and faith to the community and early investors. On the idea of any project has on life.
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

GO AML BTC/ABTC!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🌋😎🇺🇸

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!

AM2018- I say that for him to hold up his end of the deal.  How can anyone do business with a liar, if he won’t  hold up his end of the deal with me.  We already dealt with you last week and your credibility is completely shot/gone DONE!!  👏👏👏

Guess who’s done here. Just ask the real tokenholders, not the fake account holders like you, Mark and melissa who are posting old bullshit articals about regulations where aml bitcoin isn’t even mentioned. You Guys are PATHETIC and do not even realise that the only ones believing this are you! With  your fake accounts. It is over With all of you. Tokenholders already know that you are a SCAM!!
ModernReboot

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:45:43 AM

So for those who don't want to click Stealth's link to see the final results of the lawsuit he posted:

------------------------------
Tuesday, April 03, 2018
JUDGMENT in favor of Defendant Corey Jodoin and against Plaintiff NAC Foundation, LLC with prejudice. Signed by Clerk of Court Debra K. Kempi on 4/3/2018. (Copies have been distributed pursuant to the NEF - SLD)
-----------------------------

NAC's lawsuit got thrown out with prejudice: "A dismissal with prejudice is dismissal of a case on merits after adjudication.The plaintiff is barred from bringing an action on the same claim."

Cheers
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 01:25:08 AM by PhillyWilly

Interesting read dealing with the top 5 countries by crypto trade volume.  Regulations......

https://cryptocurrencyfare.com/morgan-stanley-research-defined-regulations-main-factor-for-crypto-exchanges-when-choosing-country/
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!

AM2018- I say that for him to hold up his end of the deal.  How can anyone do business with a liar, if he won’t  hold up his end of the deal with me.  We already dealt with you last week and your credibility is completely shot/gone DONE!!  👏👏👏

Guess who’s done here. Just ask the real tokenholders, not the fake account holders like you, Mark and melissa who are posting old bullshit articals about regulations where aml bitcoin isn’t even mentioned. You Guys are PATHETIC and do not even realise that the only ones believing this are you! With  your fake accounts. It is over With all of you. Tokenholders already know that you are a SCAM!!
[/quote

Blah, Blah, Blah....................😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄😱😱😱
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:09:38 AM

ABTC!!!!!

Please!!!!!  Not again......  Blah, blah, blah......😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄😴😴😴

Mark25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:23 AM

ABTC!!!!!

Oh go to hell! You and I both know I'm not fake. You just have no more legs to stand on. I pray you sell your tokens before this coin goes live so you can eat your words!
AM2018

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

ABTC!!!!!

Oh go to hell! You and I both know I'm not fake. You just have no more legs to stand on. I pray you sell your tokens before this coin goes live so you can eat your words!

You and I both know this will never hit the exchange. You and I both know we’re beeing scammed! Spreading old articles and bullshit words does not work for you now he 😏😏. Did you really think tokenholders would buy that for 6 months without asking questions? Im glad thats over!! 🎉🎉
AM2018

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

He frillywilly have you not any old articles to post or some bullshit Words to fool tokenholders? Like “go aml” and shit?
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

Can anyone from the AML Bitcoin team here explain why I have been blocked from both Telegram and Facebook? Anyone who reads over the threads will see that all I have done is ask for community updates from the AML Bitcoin management team and ask for a refund - both of these requests are more than reasonable under the circumstances. I am still waiting to receive my refund and it's totally unacceptable to try to silence me.

LST123- I would be happy to buy your tokens depending on how many and we’ll discuss price.   PM me to discuss.  I’ve offered others but ones a liar who’s not a man of his word, the other won’t sell by means of an attorney.  I will ONLY buy through David assuming he will do it.  I would refer you to his previous post regarding this matter, as to keep my and your privacy and with signatures.  Let’s just be CLEAR!!  If interested, let me know.  Thanks
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

GREAT ARTICLE AML SUPPORTERS:  Dealing with British regulated exchanges and KYC/AML compliancy could open up the floodgates of investment!!!  GREAT NEWS!!! 

https://www.ccn.com/british-cryptocurrency-trade-group-seeks-fca-oversight/

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

ABTC!!!!!

You and I both know this will never hit the exchange. You and I both know we’re beeing scammed! Spreading old articles and bullshit words does not work for you now he 😏😏. Did you really think tokenholders would buy that for 6 months without asking questions? Im glad thats over!! 🎉🎉

AM2018-YOU forgot your BABY🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼............
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

He frillywilly have you not any old articles to post or some bullshit Words to fool tokenholders? Like “go aml” and shit?

WOW-AND this coming from a person that does absolutely nothing for this project the forum or anything else!!!  Go back to sucking on your baby 🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼.........  That should keep you busy for a year or so!  🐣🐣🐣
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

So for those who don't want to click Stealth's link to see the final results of the lawsuit he posted:

Tuesday, April 03, 2018
JUDGMENT in favor of Defendant Corey Jodoin and against Plaintiff NAC Foundation, LLC with prejudice. Signed by Clerk of Court Debra K. Kempi on 4/3/2018. (Copies have been distributed pursuant to the NEF - SLD)

NAC's lawsuit got thrown out with prejudice: "A dismissal with prejudice is dismissal of a case on merits after adjudication.The plaintiff is barred from bringing an action on the same claim."

Cheers

I told you guys!
NAC is a team of lairs and this doesn't stop. IN THAT CASE THE COURT SAW VERY CLEARLY THAT NAC WAS RUNNING A SCAM AND SUED TO STOP THE SPREAD OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCAM----. NOW THEIR LAWYER DAVID SALMON WAS THREATENING ME THE OTHER DAY WITH LEGAL ACTION FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST WHAT I SEE IS A SCAM. YOU HAVE MY MONEY IN YOUR SCAM AND ARE YOU'RE THREATENING ME! ARE YOU NUTS?

I TOLD DAVID SALMON THAT I WELCOME ANY LEGAL ACTION B'SE ITS THE ONLY WAY I'M LIKELY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THE SCAMMER NAC, IT NOT WILLING CHANCES ARE THAT ITS GONE.  THE LAW DOESN'T PROTECT THIEVES! YOU CAN'T USE THE SHIELD OF THE LAW (COURT ORDERS) TO SCAM PEOPLE!

I ALSO PROMISED NAC A GIFT! AND I HAVE FOLLOWED UP WITH MY PROMISES! I'M VERY SURE THEY WILL LOVE THIS ONE!

WE JUST WANT TO GET OUR MONEY BACK.  GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

ENCON-It’s your poor decision making skills that landed you in this predicament in the first place!!  Your RANTS you’ve posted about making a bad purchase says volumes.  You can bash on me, I could care less!  I’ve referred people to you and I’m indirectly helping you out right now.  You know this.  So, I’ve offered to purchase but you won’t accept my avenue because you are butt hurt over this whole predicament and can’t see the life line being offered.  That’s on you my friend.  I believe you mean we’ll and truly own the number of tokens you say you do.  Come out of the deep darkness and remember business is business.  I don’t work for AML and I’ve offered purchasing some tokens through my avenue.  SCAM-NOT AT ALL....  BUTT HURT YOU ARE!  GET OVER IT.......!!  Have a super day!  P.S.  I’m really trying to help you here whether you realize it, or not!😀😀😀
AM2018

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cheers

I told you guys!
NAC is a team of lairs and this doesn't stop. IN THAT CASE THE COURT SAW VERY CLEARLY THAT NAC WAS RUNNING A SCAM AND SUED TO STOP THE SPREAD OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCAM----. NOW THEIR LAWYER DAVID SALMON WAS THREATENING ME THE OTHER DAY WITH LEGAL ACTION FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST WHAT I SEE IS A SCAM. YOU HAVE MY MONEY IN YOUR SCAM AND ARE YOU'RE THREATENING ME! ARE YOU NUTS?

I TOLD DAVID SALMON THAT I WELCOME ANY LEGAL ACTION B'SE ITS THE ONLY WAY I'M LIKELY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THE SCAMMER NAC, IT NOT WILLING CHANCES ARE THAT ITS GONE.  THE LAW DOESN'T PROTECT THIEVES! YOU CAN'T USE THE SHIELD OF THE LAW (COURT ORDERS) TO SCAM PEOPLE!

I ALSO PROMISED NAC A GIFT! AND I HAVE FOLLOWED UP WITH MY PROMISES! I'M VERY SURE THEY WILL LOVE THIS ONE!

ENCON-It’s your poor decision making skills that landed you in this predicament in the first place!!  Your RANTS you’ve posted about making a bad purchase says volumes.  You can bash on me, I could care less!  I’ve referred people to you and I’m indirectly helping you out right now.  You know this.  So, I’ve offered to purchase but you won’t accept my avenue because you are butt hurt over this whole predicament and can’t see the life line being offered.  That’s on you my friend.  I believe you mean we’ll and truly own the number of tokens you say you do.  Come out of the deep darkness and remember business is business.  I don’t work for AML and I’ve offered purchasing some tokens through my avenue.  SCAM-NOT AT ALL....  BUTT HURT YOU ARE!  GET OVER IT.......!!  Have a super day!  P.S.  I’m really trying to help you here whether you realize it, or not!

DON'T LET FILLYWILLY FOOL YOU! YOU WILL GET SCAMED FOR THE SECOND TIME. AS HE WORKS FOR NAC AND NAC WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND, THIS GUY FILLYWILLY WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND TO. HE HAS JUST A BIG MOUTH AND KNOWS HOW TO BLUF!

LIKE I SAID. NAC/MARCUS ANDRADE ARE HOLDING TO OUR MONEY FOR A REASON AND THATS NOT TO GET ON AN EXCHANGE A.S.A.P. BUT WHATEVER FRAUDULENT REASON IT IS, IT SMELLS LIKE A BIG SCAM!!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cheers

I told you guys!

ENCON-It’s your poor decision making skills that landed you in this predicament in the first place!!  Your RANTS you’ve posted about making a bad purchase says volumes.  You can bash on me, I could care less!  I’ve referred people to you and I’m indirectly helping you out right now.  You know this.  So, I’ve offered to purchase but you won’t accept my avenue because you are butt hurt over this whole predicament and can’t see the life line being offered.  That’s on you my friend.  I believe you mean we’ll and truly own the number of tokens you say you do.  Come out of the deep darkness and remember business is business.  I don’t work for AML and I’ve offered purchasing some tokens through my avenue.  SCAM-NOT AT ALL....  BUTT HURT YOU ARE!  GET OVER IT.......!!  Have a super day!  P.S.  I’m really trying to help you here whether you realize it, or not!

DON'T LET FILLYWILLY FOOL YOU! YOU WILL GET SCAMED FOR THE SECOND TIME. AS HE WORKS FOR NAC AND NAC WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND, THIS GUY FILLYWILLY WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND TO. HE HAS JUST A BIG MOUTH AND KNOWS HOW TO BLUF!

LIKE I SAID. NAC/MARCUS ANDRADE ARE HOLDING TO OUR MONEY FOR A REASON AND THATS NOT TO GET ON AN EXCHANGE A.S.A.P. BUT WHATEVER FRAUDULENT REASON IT IS, IT SMELLS LIKE A BIG SCAM!!

SAME OLD GARBAGE.different post!!  💩💩💩
Mark25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cheers

I told you guys!

The irony of it all is they say that we attack them for asking questions but yet they turn around and do the same when we are defending the coin that we believe in!
We are constantly being accused of working for NAC because in their mind there is NO POSSIBLE WAY there are still supporters out there.
WELL YOU ARE WRONG. I know that AML is not a scam but in fact the future of cryptocurrency. SO LAY OFF. We can all have an opinion!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cheers

I told you guys!

The irony of it all is they say that we attack them for asking questions but yet they turn around and do the same when we are defending the coin that we believe in!
We are constantly being accused of working for NAC because in their mind there is NO POSSIBLE WAY there are still supporters out there.
WELL YOU ARE WRONG. I know that AML is not a scam but in fact the future of cryptocurrency. SO LAY OFF. We can all have an opinion!

I couldn't have put that any better!!  Thank you, Mark!!!!  🇱🇷🌋🌋🌋🇱🇷
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Check this article out!  😀😀

AML BTC/ABTC will be one of the WINNERS!!!!  My O/P

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-due-for-90-price-correction-in-mass-crypto-wipeout-warns-investment-bank/

🌋🌋🌋🇺🇸💪🛡👊👊👊👏👏👏
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cheers

I told you guys!

GUYS!
I NEED MY MONEY BACK.
AT LEAST HELP ME GET OUT. YOU'VE BLOCKED ME FROM THE TELEGRAM NOW I CAN'T EVEN REACH PEOPLE WHO MAY WANT TO BUY MY TOKENS.
PLEASE HAVE THEM MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY. THANK YOU!

I’m right here!!!!!!😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: