Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

Neon 2.0 and there is O3 which is on mobile and desktop app stores. They are also vying to be a consensus node as part of the decentralization push.
Is it true?
Can you give a reference link to your statement.

Because I'm interested in seeing the future clarity of the NEO that many people say that the NEO is Ethereum from China, I'm not sure!

https://neonewstoday.com/general/o3-labs-applies-to-operate-a-neo-consensus-node/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neonomad

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

NEO Announces Decentralization Roadmap With Call for Consensus Node Applicants
https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/neo-announces-decentralization-roadmap-with-call-for-consensus-node-applicants/
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

Neon 2.0 and there is O3 which is on mobile and desktop app stores. They are also vying to be a consensus node as part of the decentralization push.
Is it true?

Because I'm interested in seeing the future clarity of the NEO that many people say that the NEO is Ethereum from China, I'm not sure!

https://neonewstoday.com/general/o3-labs-applies-to-operate-a-neo-consensus-node/
Finally the NEO owner came out to answer my confusion here. yeaaah!

But I want to ask once more about NEO.
1. China forbids ICO, but many NEOs open smart contracts for ICO Does the Chinese government give a Minus Effect to this situation?

2. This NEO definitely has many headquarters in the world, can you provide a map of NEO headquarters around the world?
for example NEOs are in Singapore, Switzerland or Australia.

Regards
zxl912157
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Is it true?

1. China forbids ICO, but many NEOs open smart contracts for ICO Does the Chinese government give a Minus Effect to this situation?

2. This NEO definitely has many headquarters in the world, can you provide a map of NEO headquarters around the world?

Regards
zxl912157

Don't worry in due time they will answer your questions because NEO is slowly becoming more establishing because you can see there are many activities from this NEO blockchain. We need to wait patiently in order to get updates answers the community head.
neonomad

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/binance-chooses-neos-delegated-byzantine-fault-tolerance-for-its-new-product/
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

That is awesome news for this platform Binance is leading at the moment so it will give this more importance. I think who are buying this coin silently will make fortune in coming days because it has good use case and this platform is looking ready for mass adoption.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

That is awesome news for this platform Binance is leading at the moment so it will give this more importance. I think who are buying this coin silently will make fortune in coming days because it has good use case and this platform is looking ready for mass adoption.

Here, about buying this coin silently, are you talking about NEO or BNB, or both? I hold some NEO but no BNB because I don't see it's usefulness since I am not a trader, neither on Binance or other exchange.

Anyway I will continue to buy as much NEO and ONT as I can, now that the price is a steal, my buying is 50-50 each month for about half of my salary, I just hope that the prices will stay at these levels for few more months so I can accumulate more (sorry for the holders who wants quick price increase).

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

Is it true?

Regards
zxl912157

Don't worry in due time they will answer your questions because NEO is slowly becoming more establishing because you can see there are many activities from this NEO blockchain. We need to wait patiently in order to get updates answers the community head.
Already 24 hours have not received an answer from Team NEO for this question, do I have to keep waiting for the answer until my beard turns white? LOL
Come on, we have to support each other and I need answers!  Huh
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

Nice to get some recognition of the usefulness and trustworthyness of NEO's DBFT. Hopefully it will attract some more attention to NEO as well. After all NEO was one of the projects that helped to make Binance grow as big as they have become.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

Is it true?

Regards
zxl912157

Already 24 hours have not received an answer from Team NEO for this question, do I have to keep waiting for the answer until my beard turns white? LOL

Best to join WeChat to get better answers. They rarely post on here anymore.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
neonomad

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

Is it true?

Regards
zxl912157

contact@neo.org
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

In a month situation is turned into very panic but the bad thing is that it is very difficult to find where is the bottom. Even on current price floor is not looking good to invest in it even I bought this coin around $15 and on $5 I am hesitate what to do?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

Is it true?

Regards
zxl912157

Bitcointalk is not an official channel from the NEO team and they don't post here, you have to contact them directly.
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡"Official Thread" |Updated Aug10

LOL top10 too good for TALK

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
elmstreet

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

The Goose and Its Golden Egg!... He wanted all the golden eggs at the same time. So, he took a knife and cut the goose but found only one egg inside it. Thus the greedy farmer lost both the goose and golden eggs and became poor again.
BTCMoral of the story -Don't make the mistake as the farmer..
NEO95789

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

Hi, welcome to NEOJACKS! NEOJACKS is the first gaming platform (www.NeoJacks.com) on NEO blockchain. The

player is betting through cryptocurrency and their privacy is guaranteed. In game, player can obtain the

NJC token and dividends through betting. NEOJACKS provides a truly decentralized, secure and fair 

platform for players around the world.

NeoJacks Airdrop and Pre-sale😍😍😍
Participating events can get 50 NJC for free (worth about 0.5NEO), and players holding NJC can receieve

dividends forever.
Two blockchain games release in this month: Dice and Anchoring (Original game Anchoring:Guess the lottery

number according to the hash value of block, the random number between 1-512 and the time of block as

parameters).

FOR AIRDROP
1.Registration BlaCat wallet on official site
2.Fill the blanks and write down your wallet address
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/teiVFnMBuxUJww523
NEO95789

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Hi, welcome to NEOJACKS! NEOJACKS is the first gaming platform (www.NeoJacks.com) on NEO blockchain. The

player is betting through cryptocurrency and their privacy is guaranteed. In game, player can obtain the

NJC token and dividends through betting. NEOJACKS provides a truly decentralized, secure and fair 

platform for players around the world.

NeoJacks Airdrop and Pre-sale😍😍😍
Participating events can get 50 NJC for free (worth about 0.5NEO), and players holding NJC can receieve

dividends forever.
Two blockchain games release in this month: Dice and Anchoring (Original game Anchoring:Guess the lottery

number according to the hash value of block, the random number between 1-512 and the time of block as

parameters).
neonomad

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:50:39 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 06:47:26 PM by neonomad

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NeoJacks game? Hmm, I suggest approach with caution.

Never heard of it until the NEO95789 post above.

Not going to the website. It smells phishy.

Anyone else here heard of NeoJacks?
neonomad

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

NEO News: Week in Review – December 10th – December 16th
https://neonewstoday.com/general/neo-news-week-in-review-december-10th-december-16th/
neonomad

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

TranslateMe releases alpha translation app for Telegram!
https://neonewstoday.com/general/translateme-releases-alpha-translation-app-for-telegram-messenger/
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: