Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:15:49 AM

I'm far from big America, but believe me, I'd have my way to be with this project without breaking the Laws, that's possible. Moreover, when Accounting establishes itself and brings transparency to Crypo, this project will be one of the greatest references in this sector and initiative

Can someone please explain something for me I can't seem to find anywhere. It's illegal for security type icos to be held in the us/for us customers. But does this only count for the ico? Once the ico has taken place is it legal for us citizens to buy/sell these tokens on exchanges?

The ban is for the ICO only, the US doesn't forbid companies that use the blockchain to function, or bring services other companies that will use said services, so there are no problems for PayPie in that regard, there are no problems for US citizens holding Paypie tokens either, so a US citizen can be part of the platform if he/she just buy it somewhere, but participate on the ICO, that is a no.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:23:51 AM

In USA, (by SEC rules) forbitten only ICO, which have dividents for investors. All other are allowed. Paypie dont have any dividents, so any problem here with USA residents (I think so)  Huh
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:22:39 AM

In USA, (by SEC rules) forbitten only ICO, which have dividents for investors. All other are allowed. Paypie dont have any dividents, so any problem here with USA residents (I think so)  Huh

Even if they ban. Anyone can participate in an ICO using VPN. No big deal until and unless ICO holder itself wants to forbid US citizens from investing.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:50:52 AM

Even if they ban. Anyone can participate in an ICO using VPN. No big deal until and unless ICO holder itself wants to forbid US citizens from investing.

that's what I've been telling people. you can't ban anyone in the age of the internet and especially with crypto.

usingyilan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:18:05 AM

Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:28:39 AM

that's what I've been telling people. you can't ban anyone in the age of the internet and especially with crypto.

Yes but it's for little investors.

A big investor just can't use vpn to invest. Beside that not all vpn services is fully secure.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:42:06 AM

Is this ICO open to US investors, given it's a "utility" token rather than a "security"?

Is this ICO open to US investors, given it's a "utility" token rather than a "security"?
I would also like to know, are american based investors able to participate in the initial coin offering? Is this startup like an decentralized version of Equifax? Does this company follow U.S financial compliancy laws?

Paypie is based in Canada.We have regional regulators and our local body is BCSC. We are still in discussion with them to open it up for Canadians and USA residents. We have a call scheduled next week and hopefully that will give us some idea on how to proceed on the issue.

So, you want to work at Canadian and USA market at first?
WHat about other regions? Europe and Asian?
I think he didnt mean that, maybe they just want to make sure that canadians and usa can join this ICO too.
Hopefully the discussion goes well
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:43:53 AM

The ico ban is not a problem for us citizen, if they want paypie token they can buy it after the ico and hold it. And for the motivate they can also use a vpn. If you trust in the projet you can buy right after the ico if you have no other possibility, for paypie I think its the right things to do, cause in long term the project can take a huge value.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:14:28 AM

The ico ban is not a problem for us citizen, if they want paypie token they can buy it after the ico and hold it. And for the motivate they can also use a vpn. If you trust in the projet you can buy right after the ico if you have no other possibility, for paypie I think its the right things to do, cause in long term the project can take a huge value.
We all know that it will be better if we can get the bonus  Grin Grin
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:55:06 AM

A big investor just can't use vpn to invest. Beside that not all vpn services is fully secure.

Why not. What's the problem for big investors in using VPN?
Free ones are not secure. But, there are plenty of paid ones which are quite good and secure with no logging policy. I myself use them very often.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

What I do not like about Paypie is how the bounty-company is conducted. Namely, the tables are not updated on time. And in the first post it is noted that a certain person is responsible for this. But  developers hired it. The Paypie platform will work just like the tables are updated? Cheesy
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 10:11:12 AM

you can get profit by trade it, that's bonus for us.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:39:36 AM

What I do not like about Paypie is how the bounty-company is conducted. Namely, the tables are not updated on time. And in the first post it is noted that a certain person is responsible for this. But  developers hired it. The Paypie platform will work just like the tables are updated? Cheesy
Perhaps you didn't read the rules.All spreadsheets are up to date accept social media which will be updated within 2 weeks after campaign is over

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:49:08 AM

Why not. What's the problem for big investors in using VPN?
Free ones are not secure. But, there are plenty of paid ones which are quite good and secure with no logging policy. I myself use them very often.

Big investors are probably gets audit constantly. And if they do an illegal thing like participate ico which they shouldn't, they can get some hard time.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:56:42 AM

let's hope for a big increase so we can trade it at a high rate then Wink

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

The price certainly will increase. What I particularly like is that whoever wants to get acces to certain services and marketplace at Paypie has to buy PPP tokens  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:25:03 AM

If there is really a problem with this, you maybe should ask in the topic for bounty or write them a PM. I think the main team has a lot to do, and here it is easy to read over such a post.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

The price certainly will increase. What I particularly like is that whoever wants to get acces to certain services and marketplace at Paypie has to buy PPP tokens  Grin
Oh yes within first week of when PPP will be available on exchange, price will be10x.This one is better than populous. They are much experienced in accounting and finance plus they already have an established product

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:50:55 PM

Oh yes within first week of when PPP will be available on exchange, price will be10x.This one is better than populous. They are much experienced in accounting and finance plus they already have an established product

I thought the roadmap said the product won't be available until about Q3 of 2018? Or did I maybe read that in this thread somewhere.

Either way, I think this will be a great long term investment. I just don't know if you can flip it for 10X right away.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:28:47 PM

Well that mostly depends how successful the ICO will be. If it gets sold out fast, the FOMO will be huge when the tokens are available on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: