Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

For those claiming that ICO restrictions can be circumvented, be aware that the USA can hold foreign companies responsible for breaking the securities law. Sure the investor isn't perhaps at risk directly, but the company they are investing in can get a big fine.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:57:33 PM

For those claiming that ICO restrictions can be circumvented, be aware that the USA can hold foreign companies responsible for breaking the securities law. Sure the investor isn't perhaps at risk directly, but the company they are investing in can get a big fine.

Well; honestly I don't how they put the ICO ban in practice.

Quite hard to imagine the ressources needed to be sure that an american citizen participated in an ICO, there is pseudo anonimity in the blokchain, and it's quite easy to go thourgh a totally anonymous transaction, then impossible to trace your investments ...
ufeejingp

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:03:56 PM

They are saying that not accepting from us citizens, and also putting there a disclaimer. Based on what they can get a big fine?

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

hi all, today I found one video, I want to share with you:
next heading: PayPie versus Populous - Do they Compete?
https://youtu.be/Ys0ylCpmENY
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:40:15 PM

and that would dump the value of the company...
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:47:32 PM

They are saying that not accepting from us citizens, and also putting there a disclaimer. Based on what they can get a big fine?

https://themerkle.com/why-cant-us-citizens-participate-in-cryptocurrency-icos/

A lot of previous ICOs didn’t take the necessary steps to “deny” US citizens from investing. All of those projects and their teams are at the mercy of the SEC for the time being. Violating US securities laws is not something anyone wants to deal with. Additionally, these laws can also be enforced upon non-US companies, which makes it even more important to take countermeasures.

https://themerkle.com/blockchain-ceos-respond-to-secs-cryptocurrency-ico-verdict/

Unfortunately, the SEC felt the DAO’s team violated securities law. The consequences remain shrouded in mystery for the time being, but potential fines and even jail time are not entirely out of the question.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

The ico ban is not a problem for us citizen, if they want paypie token they can buy it after the ico and hold it. And for the motivate they can also use a vpn. If you trust in the projet you can buy right after the ico if you have no other possibility, for paypie I think its the right things to do, cause in long term the project can take a huge value.
We all know that it will be better if we can get the bonus  Grin Grin

you can get profit by trade it, that's bonus for us.

let's hope for a big increase so we can trade it at a high rate then Wink

The price certainly will increase. What I particularly like is that whoever wants to get acces to certain services and marketplace at Paypie has to buy PPP tokens  Grin
Oh yes within first week of when PPP will be available on exchange, price will be10x.This one is better than populous. They are much experienced in accounting and finance plus they already have an established product
I wouldn't go that far with predictions but it is possible scenario. Anyway they almost don;t have any competition so they will gained much % of traditional accounting market
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

The ico ban is not a problem for us citizen, if they want paypie token they can buy it after the ico and hold it. And for the motivate they can also use a vpn. If you trust in the projet you can buy right after the ico if you have no other possibility, for paypie I think its the right things to do, cause in long term the project can take a huge value.
The price certainly will increase. What I particularly like is that whoever wants to get acces to certain services and marketplace at Paypie has to buy PPP tokens  Grin
Oh yes within first week of when PPP will be available on exchange, price will be10x.This one is better than populous. They are much experienced in accounting and finance plus they already have an established product
How did you come to 10x factor, no way this will happen in the first week. Its good dream about it but it seems to optimistic.
Just hodl and dont be greedy.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

and that would dump the value of the company...

i don't think like that . paypie know how to work and this is not hyp project. paypie will service provider to companies and i think government sectors also join this technology. there is no risk .  
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:11:19 PM

23 days until the crowdsale!
Cant wait to see how this will go, I believe this will be a succesfull ICO!

I really cant wait to be part of it.
PAYPIE is a long term hold! Wink
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:21:02 PM

may i ask you how much you are planning to invest? im curious how much you do belive in that project. and maybe the answer has an effect on my behaviour too  Wink
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:33:38 PM

What I do not like about Paypie is how the bounty-company is conducted. Namely, the tables are not updated on time. And in the first post it is noted that a certain person is responsible for this. But  developers hired it. The Paypie platform will work just like the tables are updated? Cheesy
Perhaps you didn't read the rules.All spreadsheets are up to date accept social media which will be updated within 2 weeks after campaign is over

Maybe I did not read it. Although I once again read all the rules and did not see anything like this. Perhaps this is not written in the first post. In that case, I apologize!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:35:04 PM

10x on first week? Lol I will sell all of my tokens if this happen and buy way more when it will correct. But 10x seem tto much to me, unless ICO will be sold out in 1 day

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

may i ask you how much you are planning to invest? im curious how much you do belive in that project. and maybe the answer has an effect on my behaviour too  Wink

you really should form your own opinion and not use others. people can claim anything on internet forums.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:12:41 PM

you really should form your own opinion and not use others. people can claim anything on internet forums.

Yes, moreover the peope who have the most influence are whales and they rarely bother to post on threads.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:53:00 PM

Yes, moreover the peope who have the most influence are whales and they rarely bother to post on threads.

A lot can happen in 23 days in the world of crypto. All i know is i'm picking up some cheap ETH and looking at so many ICO's haha
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:56:32 PM

How did you come to 10x factor, no way this will happen in the first week. Its good dream about it but it seems to optimistic.
Big increase will come when they launch their first product. In my opinion before that x10 is impossible.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:01:05 PM

Big increase will come when they launch their first product. In my opinion before that x10 is impossible.

Exactly, that's what I believe, too. When they have a functional platform, token price will substantially increase. So, be patient and hodl  Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

I imagine some whales would be interested in this project, considering that this is aim to companies and banks, some companies may even participate in the project XD, or their CEOs at least, anyway, as of right now, i have a little btc, so around 0.12 BTC will be invested in Papie, for long-term value, by 2018 I may cash out a little Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: