Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:24:14 PM

Will there be a "Pre Sale" prior to the initial ICO?
CEO said in this interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADRT-Xvekbc) that they are going to seriously think about the pre sale.
He explains also other interesting things in this interview which wasnt posted here before.

Thank You for posting this! The guy doing the interview really knows his stuff. Ever since the hack that took place at Equifax, I've been a little uneasy about credit risk companies, but Paypie is building it's platform on top of the Ethereum blockchain, a chain with the ability to implement smart contracts. I would rather trust a credit risk company utilizing a transparent blockchain, than the traditional companies of today.

Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:29:36 PM

I enjoyed learning more about the project.
Very well done. Keep up the good work :-)
This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success!
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:01:54 AM

CEO said in this interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADRT-Xvekbc) that they are going to seriously think about the pre sale.
He explains also other interesting things in this interview which wasnt posted here before.

Thank You for posting this! The guy doing the interview really knows his stuff. Ever since the hack that took place at Equifax, I've been a little uneasy about credit risk companies, but Paypie is building it's platform on top of the Ethereum blockchain, a chain with the ability to implement smart contracts. I would rather trust a credit risk company utilizing a transparent blockchain, than the traditional companies of today.
Haha, even in the early minutes, the video already shows how popular paypie is.
It is really a good thing to be popular before the token sale begin.
Paypie paypie paypie everywhere!  Grin
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:02:58 AM

Very useful interview, a lot of interesting things for me. With the use of the blockchain, this project will be transparent.
I think that the project at ICO will collect a lot of money.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:31:15 AM

cool interview, thanks for the link. Lots of new information

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:49:26 AM

Here is a Cliff? What he said about this ICO?  Roll Eyes
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:22:49 AM

Very useful interview, a lot of interesting things for me. With the use of the blockchain, this project will be transparent.

Insightful, really a giant step forward so that we can invest and rely on transparent and dignified projects, better days in sight, investing in those who revolutionize is the key to good future earnings. Good luck to Paypie
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:44:29 AM

Interesting take by a non-techie guy, love his simple enthusiasm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPxLHVwKPcw
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:51:16 AM

Andreas from Austria on PPP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM4f2EDMZjA
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:16:27 AM

Insightful, really a giant step forward so that we can invest and rely on transparent and dignified projects, better days in sight, investing in those who revolutionize is the key to good future earnings. Good luck to Paypie

If there will be a pre-sale, they better hurry up deciding, you can't announce a pre-sale mare days before the ICO, let's hope they do the right thing, they are professionals; new videos are popping up, meaning that paypie will sell fast, some say it will sold out within a day, i think it will sold out during its planned life, but it will sold out, that is almost certanly sure Cheesy, good investment here.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:59:11 AM

The crowd sale is very soon and the visibility of the projet is very high. Hype start and people want to invest in paypie, event and videos do the job. Things will going well, im sure that the ico will raise a lot of money.

Yeah, there's no denying in that. It is a great project with a unique perspective. It will be sold out in minutes for sure.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:44:53 AM

The crowd sale is very soon and the visibility of the projet is very high. Hype start and people want to invest in paypie, event and videos do the job. Things will going well, im sure that the ico will raise a lot of money.

Yeah, there's no denying in that. It is a great project with a unique perspective. It will be sold out in minutes for sure.

i think so, we just wait until it happen

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:58:33 AM

I  don't know about minutes. But if there is any ICO that has the edge and the nearly two-month-long hype building discussion. It's Paypie. Beginning of August is when this thread went live. I remember thinking positive thoughts about this, But I kind of forgot until today. They better make a move fast before others begin to forget.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:05:02 AM

I  don't know about minutes. But if there is any ICO that has the edge and the nearly two-month-long hype building discussion. It's Paypie. Beginning of August is when this thread went live. I remember thinking positive thoughts about this, But I kind of forgot until today. They better make a move fast before others begin to forget.

There were similar projects which sold out in minutes and i think Paypie is in good position to remake this. And to be honest i think there timemanagement was absolute perfect.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:14:54 AM

There were similar projects which sold out in minutes and i think Paypie is in good position to remake this. And to be honest i think there timemanagement was absolute perfect.
I agree with you on the time-management. However I don't think it will be sold out so fast. ICO's aren't running so super good the last couple of weeks with the China debacle. Although the tech is great not all investors understand it.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:32:47 AM

I agree with you on the time-management. However I don't think it will be sold out so fast. ICO's aren't running so super good the last couple of weeks with the China debacle. Although the tech is great not all investors understand it.

Let´s see how the China debacle will develop. I know i am not belonging to the majority, but i think it can have also good sides. I am curious
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

There is still time for ico, and obviously, China is working some regulations for icos.

Maybe it comes in time and paypie benefit from it.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:31:25 AM

Interesting take by a non-techie guy, love his simple enthusiasm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPxLHVwKPcw
Quite clear, any question about their comparison should not appear anymore.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:37:53 AM

very interesting platform I hope this project can be well prepared for his successful ico

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:49:17 AM

very interesting platform I hope this project can be well prepared for his successful ico

Yeah, they are doing a whole lot of promotions. Recently in Korea and some expos.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: