Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:42:27 AM

No, that is not how I look at it.

In my opinion when the government steps in, it is fixing a symptom of a flaw in the system. The system must be built in such a way that government is unnecessary. Case in point, PayPie's triple entry accounting.

Some form of government intervention will always be needed. Even in paypie, without govt assistant, it's will be hard to verify the validity of info entered in the ledger in certain areas. The idea is to find that buoyant balance where the govt aids the growth of crypto without centralizing the agendas.

Government are people and people are corruptible, therefore cannot be trusted.

In my opinion, the current form of government itself - that is, rule by the people - is a trust-based system and therefore vulnerable to incompetence, fraud and mistakes. At some point in the future we will look back and wonder how we managed to live under such a deeply flawed construct.

Trusting government agencies such as the SEC only gives a false sense of security. Even if they hold no ill intent, they are not omnipotent. They stop some bad apples, but let a lot of garbage through.

How else could such a thing as the 2007-2008 credit crunch happen?

The truth is, the root of the problem is not even government. That is just a symptom too. Essentially it is a misunderstanding of humanity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2011/11/22/5086/#6d6f032ff92f

You are right but you are talking about utopia. Governments always interfered with blockchain and will continue. They have too much power on everything. They can just let us do whatever we want to do. They are corrupt but unfortunately, blockchain's future will be more of regulations and laws. We can't prevent it, it is going that way.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

For such popular and strong projects as paypie, it would be nice to have a whitelist or an individual cap like in icon so everyone can participate

Perhaps an individual cap, that will ensure nobody holds too many coins, but a whitelist is not necessary, they already decided that there will be a pre-ico, with a minimum investment size, so there is no need for more, the project is already good as it is.

Yes, a maximum cap per individual is must. This way price can not be controlled by a small group of whales.

I disagree, though is seems good at first ,you have to take into account the possibility that they may not get enough investors. that's when wales step in and compensate.

If a project has great vision then people will invest in it and they don't have to whales.
Cindicator set an example how ico should work. That was most closed ico ever and still they reached the hard cap before end date.
Less spread is always harmful.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:09:34 AM

I read again whitepaper, but cant find info about liquidity tokens.
Can anyone explaine me? But in detail please.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

For such popular and strong projects as paypie, it would be nice to have a whitelist or an individual cap like in icon so everyone can participate

Perhaps an individual cap, that will ensure nobody holds too many coins, but a whitelist is not necessary, they already decided that there will be a pre-ico, with a minimum investment size, so there is no need for more, the project is already good as it is.

Yes, a maximum cap per individual is must. This way price can not be controlled by a small group of whales.

I disagree, though is seems good at first ,you have to take into account the possibility that they may not get enough investors. that's when wales step in and compensate.

If a project has great vision then people will invest in it and they don't have to whales.
Cindicator set an example how ico should work. That was most closed ico ever and still they reached the hard cap before end date.

One could argue that cnd tier1 was whales, right?

Think you have to look at the bigger picture. If you want to raise 15MUSD or 50MUSD for example, the later would be difficult with low individual caps. A good Project with big funding needs can benefit from long term whale Hodler Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:39:25 AM

Its always possible that there will not be enough investors but let say it does. Then the tokens will be spread over a lot of people and this is a very good thing!
I think that a big investor always can contact Paypie and they will arrange something Wink
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:42:52 AM

What's all this stories about pegging PPP?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:09:23 AM

What is PPP?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:17:01 AM

If I remember right they said they will not peg the PPP or do they have changed their mind?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:42:31 AM

If I remember right they said they will not peg the PPP or do they have changed their mind?

Yes, you're right, they won't peg PPP. There is an  internal coin Pie coin that will be pegged.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:57:17 AM

Hello , when tokens will be tradable?
maybe you must wait till the end crowsale. Then you can trade token on some exchange. I think etherdelta will be the first exchange you can trade paypie

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:10:20 AM

Yes, you're right, they won't peg PPP. There is an  internal coin Pie coin that will be pegged.

Ppp wasn't the internal token that will be pegged?

Paypie token was the token that will be on market which will of course not be pegged?

Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:16:24 AM

I read again whitepaper, but cant find info about liquidity tokens.
Can anyone explaine me? But in detail please.
Could you explain this question in more detail? What do you exactly want to know about the liquidity of PAYPIE tokens?

BTC IS KING!
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:27:53 AM

maybe you must wait till the end crowsale. Then you can trade token on some exchange. I think etherdelta will be the first exchange you can trade paypie

Etherdelta accepts every new coin regardless of how shitty it is. It would be best not to concentrate on Etherdelta and try for Hitbitc or Nova or Yobit if you think getting into an exchange is very much important.
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:41:37 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 09:51:43 AM by Dorky

PayPie: The world’s first decentralized accounting platform built on the Ethereum blockchain
introduces the most accurate risk score algorithm ever created.

I just want to know how can I verify that claim that you have created the most accurate risk score algorithm?

You also said this market is worth trillion. Where can I validate that too?
And how will the token holders going to benefit directly from this "trillion"?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:43:08 AM

Even though a project has a great vision, doesn't mean it will attract more investors. Without whales, almost impossible for a project to run as expected.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

Etherdelta accepts every new coin regardless of how shitty it is. It would be best not to concentrate on Etherdelta and try for Hitbitc or Nova or Yobit if you think getting into an exchange is very much important.

Etherdelta has an option to add from just contract adresses.

So if you have an ethereum token, you can put it into sale in etherdelta. It's their system.

By the way i hate etherdelta, it is buggy and everything comes with gas.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

Etherdelta has an option to add from just contract adresses.

So if you have an ethereum token, you can put it into sale in etherdelta. It's their system.

By the way i hate etherdelta, it is buggy and everything comes with gas.
I dont really like etherdelta too, even we already need to pay some gas for putting an order.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:53:26 AM

Government are people and people are corruptible, therefore cannot be trusted.

In my opinion, the current form of government itself - that is, rule by the people - is a trust-based system and therefore vulnerable to incompetence, fraud and mistakes. At some point in the future we will look back and wonder how we managed to live under such a deeply flawed construct.

Trusting government agencies such as the SEC only gives a false sense of security. Even if they hold no ill intent, they are not omnipotent. They stop some bad apples, but let a lot of garbage through.

How else could such a thing as the 2007-2008 credit crunch happen?

The truth is, the root of the problem is not even government. That is just a symptom too. Essentially it is a misunderstanding of humanity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2011/11/22/5086/#6d6f032ff92f

You are right but you are talking about utopia. Governments always interfered with blockchain and will continue. They have too much power on everything. They can just let us do whatever we want to do. They are corrupt but unfortunately, blockchain's future will be more of regulations and laws. We can't prevent it, it is going that way.

Don't be so pessimistic. Eventually technological innovation will advance humankind into a higher level of cognition.

Where we were:

Where we are:

Where we are going:

We just have to lead the way. With PayPie we are getting one step closer.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

Even though a project has a great vision, doesn't mean it will attract more investors. Without whales, almost impossible for a project to run as expected.

Well I think you underestimate how much a big community can invest in an ICO, it doesn't always need whales for an ICO to reach its goal.

And btw. the restriction to a maximum of 100 ETH is just for the pre-sale, maybe there wont be one in the main-ICO.
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:01:29 AM

Some questions...

SlickPie is PayPie's accounting solution.
If so, how successful was/is SlickPie today?
Was/Is it wildly successful?
Or was/is it very little known/used?

How is PayPie's risk scoring algorithm better than the proven, popular and well-researched risk scoring method, the Altman Z-score, which is free to use by everyone?

Other than providing the "most accurate" (how to know it's really the most accurate?) risk scoring algorithm as a main advantage/selling point, what other advantages does PayPie have?

Personally I don't believe the blockchain will solve creative accounting.
Now, if a company committed creative accounting, submitted some invoices that will definitely go non-performing, how will PayPie help to recover any potential loss?

How does PayPie have data better than banks on the financial health of a business? Where can I validate this claim?

By the way, so far in this thread I encounter mostly hyped up personal opinions that PPP is solid, that it will be successful, that banks and governments will love this project, etc etc, just as I can say I am actually Superman (yes, I actually am, believe it).
But as money is at stake, if possible I would prefer to have facts that can help to validate.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: