Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:09:12 PM

For such popular and strong projects as paypie, it would be nice to have a whitelist or an individual cap like in icon so everyone can participate

Perhaps an individual cap, that will ensure nobody holds too many coins, but a whitelist is not necessary, they already decided that there will be a pre-ico, with a minimum investment size, so there is no need for more, the project is already good as it is.

Yes, a maximum cap per individual is must. This way price can not be controlled by a small group of whales.

I disagree, though is seems good at first ,you have to take into account the possibility that they may not get enough investors. that's when wales step in and compensate.

If a project has great vision then people will invest in it and they don't have to whales.
Cindicator set an example how ico should work. That was most closed ico ever and still they reached the hard cap before end date.
Less spread is always harmful.

Even though a project has a great vision, doesn't mean it will attract more investors. Without whales, almost impossible for a project to run as expected.

The amount raised is not indicative of the efficiency of the service offered. Sure it's great to hit the hard cap but sometimes a lot of money can be counterproductive cos it hinders the opportunity to grow. So what am saying is presence or absence of whales is not a factor in determining the growth of a project

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:21:56 PM

I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all

Yeah, I'm talking about China and Korea. But, it's a good thing thing and it should be applied worldwide.

How I wish this law is implemented by every country. That will put a stop to the numerous scam ICOs and really speed up the adoption rate of blockchain technology.
ya it's good but sometime founder will need many time to get accept from government - 1 month or 2 month will make all plan failed
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

For such popular and strong projects as paypie, it would be nice to have a whitelist or an individual cap like in icon so everyone can participate

Perhaps an individual cap, that will ensure nobody holds too many coins, but a whitelist is not necessary, they already decided that there will be a pre-ico, with a minimum investment size, so there is no need for more, the project is already good as it is.

Yes, a maximum cap per individual is must. This way price can not be controlled by a small group of whales.

I disagree, though is seems good at first ,you have to take into account the possibility that they may not get enough investors. that's when wales step in and compensate.

If a project has great vision then people will invest in it and they don't have to whales.
Cindicator set an example how ico should work. That was most closed ico ever and still they reached the hard cap before end date.

Even though a project has a great vision, doesn't mean it will attract more investors. Without whales, almost impossible for a project to run as expected.
What are you talking about? Many project succeded befor without any whale (or at least no one was pointed out as a whale). It doesn't matter if ICO raise $20m from 2 whales or if ICO raise $20m from 2000 small investors
It is often better if the coin is distributed to 2000 investors than to 2 whales, because with many investors the risk of a big dump is not so high.  Smiley

It depends. If the whales have good economic intentions, then two whales can be really helpful.
Yes but only if they don't sell. I think the best solution is a combination of whales and smaller investors.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

So, how much companies will be pay for using platform? Who can answer me? It will be depend - which company (small or big) ?
I think now no people can answer you this question Smiley
It is uncertain!

to much companies using slickpie as their accounting platform, i've try slickpie platform and maybe paypie will adopt slickpie platform

Indeed, it will be based on the idea of slickpie
I also tested slickpie for my company and its a great platform. I only did if for testing to understand more about whats paypie is doing and it convienced me. You should check it out.

https://www.slickpie.com/
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all

Yeah, I'm talking about China and Korea. But, it's a good thing thing and it should be applied worldwide.

How I wish this law is implemented by every country. That will put a stop to the numerous scam ICOs and really speed up the adoption rate of blockchain technology.
ya it's good but sometime founder will need many time to get accept from government - 1 month or 2 month will make all plan failed

The idea is to have a working platform prior to asking ppl for millions of dollars. The time needed to gain approval shouldn't affect any ICO in such a situation cos the platform is already viable. Thus it will lead to better trust in blockchain communities.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:08:36 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 05:20:59 PM by Dorky

This ICO is so hyped up, I bet it will be sold out within hours if not minutes.
And a majority of you guys may not even get in.

Edit:
Sorry, was meant to say... "And a majority of you guys may not even able to get in."

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
alay1388

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

Regarding Korea I heard that only korean based ICOs will be banned, so I can safely says that koreans can invest in PayPie...what do you think?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

Oh trust me, am getting in on this one. Even, if I have to get Vitalik to personally send in my bid

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

What are you talking about? Many project succeded befor without any whale (or at least no one was pointed out as a whale). It doesn't matter if ICO raise $20m from 2 whales or if ICO raise $20m from 2000 small investors
It is often better if the coin is distributed to 2000 investors than to 2 whales, because with many investors the risk of a big dump is not so high.  Smiley

It depends. If the whales have good economic intentions, then two whales can be really helpful.
Yes but only if they don't sell. I think the best solution is a combination of whales and smaller investors.

History of the latest ICO's have learned us that the whales who buy-in on pre-ico level dump the moment the tokens/coin hits the exchange and then buy back at lower prices so they accumulate higher levels of tokens/coins.
I think the best way to limit this behaviour is to do no pre-sales at very high discounts or limit the allowed investment, this will protect the coin/token holders more.
The downside to this is that the ICO will be less quickly sold out. (just my 2 cents)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:27:13 PM

So, how much companies will be pay for using platform? Who can answer me? It will be depend - which company (small or big) ?
I think now no people can answer you this question Smiley
It is uncertain!

to much companies using slickpie as their accounting platform, i've try slickpie platform and maybe paypie will adopt slickpie platform

Is there any number available how many users are using slickpie? Would be nice if someone could post this just to get a feeling how popular is that platform.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

When is presale goin to be?I think only 14 days left to main ico then why not they announce presale now?
I think they will announce in next week. maybe tomorrow so you just keep calm and wait. or maybe dont have presale. or presale will open on 15 - Oct too

on website showing 15 OCTOBER ICO will start that means pre-sale will be official announce in this week but i think pre-sale will be available for short time. go on website and subscribe for alert notification.

So ICO starts on 15 October but how long will it last?

When i look at the hype i would say it's over in no time. I am not going to wait that's for sure.

this mean pre-Sale is before oct 15? no final date yet?

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

Everyting depends on their individyal preferences. Whale tends to slowly acumulate and when they have enought they like to pump price and then dump. When price is low enough they buyback what they sold
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:10:58 PM

i wasnt online in here for a while! things are going to go well! i like the development so far. i heard there is a new representetiv - founder of jaxx- hope thats not fake news
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:13:48 PM

Only 12 days left for main crowdsale. And still any date of pre-sale? Im waiting announced (date, price, conditions etc) Roll Eyes
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

Best to whom? The whole point of most cryptos is to be as decentralized as possible.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:17:47 PM

Oh trust me, am getting in on this one. Even, if I have to get Vitalik to personally send in my bid

Ha, I'd like to see that happening Wink either way it does seem like this ICO is pretty hyped. hopefully that will translate into plenty of investors.

grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:30:41 PM

Only 12 days left for main crowdsale. And still any date of pre-sale? Im waiting announced (date, price, conditions etc) Roll Eyes
I think presale will start on 15-October too if dev doesn't have any news update this week

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

Ha, I'd like to see that happening Wink either way it does seem like this ICO is pretty hyped. hopefully that will translate into plenty of investors.
I agree, it will be not so easy to buy - I'll try to oct 15th, free up my money from other projects. now the main priority - PAYPIE
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:51:26 PM

I think presale will start on 15-October too if dev doesn't have any news update this week

There must be a news this week, that's what they said on telegram, for what I know btw, full infos on presale will be sent out 3 days before presale. About price, they already said min contribution will be 1 ETH (I don't remember how many tokens/ETH)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

I agree, it will be not so easy to buy - I'll try to oct 15th, free up my money from other projects. now the main priority - PAYPIE
Are there any restrictions on the amount of purchase? What min and max number of tokens can I buy?

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: