Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139791 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

Just saw a similar ICO starting soon: ATLANT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064991.0

Just by a quick glimpse you can already see which has a stronger project, but maybe @melissa_sapmaz wants to explain what makes REAL better than Atlant as a project.

The Atlant ICO is already running, they already raised more than $1.5M.
They will launch there platform in april 2018... so invenstors have to wait untill then to see a working platform. REAL is aiming to get the platform done on november this year.

Atlant and REAL are both great projects but like I said before you should go with the one you think would work. I believe in REAL so I invest in REAL and not Atlant  Smiley

Also, it's great that competition exists in this field. It means that the idea is sound. All that is left is the implementation. I'm sure this will not be last ICO for real estate, but since it's among the first, it has an advantage.

melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

As for other countries. Real estate in skiing countries can be a big hit also.
Just take Austria, France, Switserland (and these will be easier as the team is mostly European)

Yes we are interested and will be looking to skiing properties.

Melissa
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:14:23 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 10:32:47 AM by bitsurfer2014

Wow, I think investing in REAL will result in a two way profit avenue, one is by the monthly rental share or selling profit, the other will be when REAL tokens rises in value, its like hitting 2 birds in one stone...
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:16:13 AM

just wanted to post here as well

A glimpse into our Roadmap

https://medium.com/@real_token/a-glimpse-into-our-roadmap-2699fe62f3d9

Wow, platform launch already in November this year? Very good to see you're close to actually having a product, unlike other ICOs that are promising delivering their products 2+ years in the future.

Just saw a similar ICO starting soon: ATLANT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064991.0

Just by a quick glimpse you can already see which has a stronger project, but maybe @melissa_sapmaz wants to explain what makes REAL better than Atlant as a project.

You just posted a link to the REAL thread.

I'm a victim of tab hell. Thanks for spotting, I just corrected that.

melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:25:46 AM

Wow, I think investing in REAL will result in a two way profit avenue, one is by the mobthly rental share or selling profit, the other will be when REAL tokens rises in value, its like hitting 2 birds in one stone...

that is the plan Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:35:56 AM

Wow, I think investing in REAL will result in a two way profit avenue, one is by the mobthly rental share or selling profit, the other will be when REAL tokens rises in value, its like hitting 2 birds in one stone...

that is the plan Smiley

One or two more reasons to invest in Real. At least I will be able to own some properties which without the help of the cryptos I won't be able to I know that very well  Grin
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:37:02 AM

They will launch there platform in april 2018... so invenstors have to wait untill then to see a working platform. REAL is aiming to get the platform done on november this year.

Atlant and REAL are both great projects but like I said before you should go with the one you think would work. I believe in REAL so I invest in REAL and not Atlant  Smiley
nice pick. in my opinion, faster launching is better than delay. not about how much they reach now, but platform work and faster progress rated by investor as reason to invest.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitsurfer2014

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:38:54 AM

Wow, I think investing in REAL will result in a two way profit avenue, one is by the monthly rental share or selling profit, the other will be when REAL tokens rises in value, its like hitting 2 birds in one stone...

that is the plan Smiley

Yeah, this is something that investors would love to hear and therefore would inspire a bullish trend for REAL TOKENS. Good  luck and more power to this project Smiley

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:18:58 AM

I still have one question. Why would you pay the profit in ETH but not in REAL tokens?
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:45:56 AM

I still have one question. Why would you pay the profit in ETH but not in REAL tokens?

I think it's better that way. You invest with REAL tokens and get rewarded with ETH. Ethereum is probably going to be the main cryptocurrency in couple of years so it's a good choice.
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:53:31 AM

I think it's better that way. You invest with REAL tokens and get rewarded with ETH. Ethereum is probably going to be the main cryptocurrency in couple of years so it's a good choice.

Well that's a bold forecast! Anyway I believe it's linked to the project value, since the tokens are divided between the team, the reserve and the investors. No more token emission, let Ether handle the scalability problem.

hackis

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:56:39 AM

Well that's a bold forecast! Anyway I believe it's linked to the project value, since the tokens are divided between the team, the reserve and the investors. No more token emission, let Ether handle the scalability problem.

Not that bold to be honest. Ethereum already has nearly 50% of the market cap of Bitcoin. And with all the bitcoin cash and segwit2x drama going on and how ethereum will implement plasma, it could easily be the main cryptocurrency 2-3 years from now.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:06:10 PM

that is the plan Smiley

One or two more reasons to invest in Real. At least I will be able to own some properties which without the help of the cryptos I won't be able to I know that very well  Grin

I'm no expert but I'm not so sure if you will really own these properties. Wouldn't in that case REAL need the consent of all "owners" if they want to sell a property?
Anyway, I don't care... as long as I get dividend and REAL token prices is rising  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:56:28 PM

If you look over all those project which promise you dividend you can see that all of them are using ETH for that, to be honest not sure whether that is something in contract itself or it can be changed.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
bitsurfer2014

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

that is the plan Smiley

I'm no expert but I'm not so sure if you will really own these properties. Wouldn't in that case REAL need the consent of all "owners" if they want to sell a property?
Anyway, I don't care... as long as I get dividend and REAL token prices is rising  Smiley

With regards to selling a property, I think there will be a consensus mechanism for every stakeholders to decide if they will sell the property or not, smart contracts will do the magic.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

that is the plan Smiley

When I understand it right, than you or other Investors are not the real owners, at least not fully entitled. Imagine every investor has to make a decision for everything what goes in with the building (that would be the consequence (; )
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:29:35 PM

Atlant and REAL are both great projects but like I said before you should go with the one you think would work. I believe in REAL so I invest in REAL and not Atlant  Smiley

Real estate market is very big area and they are more places for more than one player. Always early project gathers more success. Real is playing smart for getting the platform ready earlier. I am going for real for sure Smiley

hackis

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:42:52 PM

Atlant and REAL are both great projects but like I said before you should go with the one you think would work. I believe in REAL so I invest in REAL and not Atlant  Smiley

Real estate market is very big area and they are more places for more than one player. Always early project gathers more success. Real is playing smart for getting the platform ready earlier. I am going for real for sure Smiley

True, REAL will have a working platform half a year earlier. And half a year is a lot of time in the cryptocurrency space.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:53:05 PM

Exactly my friend, even if the tokens fail to move up in growth, as much as we'd hoped for, and intend, at least there is the drawback of collecting residual income from property shares. It's a win, win situaltion, like I've said before. All in all, this makes this a worthy consideration for potential investors!

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

that is the plan Smiley

When I understand it right, than you or other Investors are not the real owners, at least not fully entitled. Imagine every investor has to make a decision for everything what goes in with the building (that would be the consequence (; )

That's what I was wondering about. And yes, as a consequence not only the sale but anything else like some kind of renovation, refurbishment, etc. would need to be approved by all investors. Maybe Melissa can clarify.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: