Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139776 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

Saw a great question on Youtube:

Seems to involve a LOT of trust here.  You give them money.  They use the money to buy buildings.  Hopefully they convert the rent back into ethereum to distribute among token holders.  What if they're not honest in their reporting of rents?  What about building operating costs?  Will those be deducted from the rent collected?  If so, how do we know those are accurately being reported?  If not, and 100% of the rent goes to token holders, what happens if the people operating the buildings can't afford the upkeep?

This was the answer of REAL:
Trust is one of the benefits of Blockchain. Every document will be recorded on the blockchain and we will work with smart contracts. We will also be audited.

Thats the strenght of blockchain! You can see everything!

Great work guys!
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:23:48 AM

Seems to involve a LOT of trust here.  You give them money.  They use the money to buy buildings.  Hopefully they convert the rent back into ethereum to distribute among token holders.  What if they're not honest in their reporting of rents?  What about building operating costs?  Will those be deducted from the rent collected?  If so, how do we know those are accurately being reported?  If not, and 100% of the rent goes to token holders, what happens if the people operating the buildings can't afford the upkeep?

Trust is one of the benefits of Blockchain. Every document will be recorded on the blockchain and we will work with smart contracts. We will also be audited.

Great work guys!
Who owns the building when you buy them? Are the buildings insured? For example, if there is a fire accident in the bought building, who will be responsible for it? - the token holders?
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:41:45 AM

Great work guys!
Who owns the building when you buy them? Are the buildings insured? For example, if there is a fire accident in the bought building, who will be responsible for it? - the token holders?

Insurances take care of that kind of things. If you rent a flat to someone and that person breaks anything on  purpose, that person is liable.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:43:08 AM

Great work guys!

I think the company will insure the properties in order to claim insurance for man made mistakes but what about Earthquakes or Tsunami kind of a situation. I have doubt about those.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:06:38 PM

Great work guys!

I think the company will insure the properties in order to claim insurance for man made mistakes but what about Earthquakes or Tsunami kind of a situation. I have doubt about those.
It goes without saying that every property will be insured against man made/ natural disasters. If you can think of it, there is an insurance for it. And to the other poster, no singular individual owns the building. Every structure is owned by every one who participated in the ico, you share in the ownership is deteremined according to how much you invested. This has been answered multiple times on this thread.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:12:13 PM

Is there  will be a Pre-ICO?
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:16:03 PM

What is the progress of this project, in terms of real-world properties owned. Have properties been purchased yet, or will this only be done AFTER the ICO has completed? On which exchanges will the REAL tokens be for sale after the ICO? I have lost faith in the whole ICO methodology and mostly only purchase tokens after they have been available on exchanges for a while.

Interesting project - I wish you a lot of success Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:19:20 PM

Grahnite

They said, that tokens will be trading on Gatecoin exchange. I didnt trading there before... But look at this exchanges now, and this is nor bad I think  Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/@real_token/our-first-exchange-partnership-fc0ea3961736
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:20:22 PM

What is the progress of this project, in terms of real-world properties owned. Have properties been purchased yet, or will this only be done AFTER the ICO has completed? On which exchanges will the REAL tokens be for sale after the ICO? I have lost faith in the whole ICO methodology and mostly only purchase tokens after they have been available on exchanges for a while.

Interesting project - I wish you a lot of success Smiley

So far there haven't been purchased any properties, but they have already identified investment opportunities, first of all in Spain.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

Is there  will be a Pre-ICO?
Token sale will begin on August 31th.
And there will be a pre-sale on the 24h of August during 24H for contributors of more than 100 ETH capped at 25.000 ETH
oisilener1982

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

I have a Limited money to Invest. What is the Advantage of Real to Atlant?

fahmp7

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:43:56 PM

Hello Melissa, could you please answer my questions from Sunday? Smiley

Hello Melissa,

I've just read all the posts and the Whitepaper and I've got a few questions that i believe haven't been asked yet.

1) Do i get it right that dividends will be paid in ETH based on ETH/EUR rates at the day of payment ?

2) I quite don't understand the concept of Core Operating Budget. If all goes well and hard cap is reached you'll get approx. 60M $. You wrote in Whitepaper that because of COB, 80-90% of that sum will go to push fund. COB is etimated to be 8M $ in the next five years, that is 13,3% of hard cap.
    a)  does that mean that COB, which basicly is salaries of the team, will be funded in full for the next five years from the money gathered through ICO?
    b) salaries in the Whitepaper are shown in ETH. Is it for illustrative purposes, or do the team get paid in ETH? If so, what when ETH increases in value 300%?

3) Are the targeted 12-20% annual returns before or after operational/maintenance/management costs and interest rates?

Best wishes,
BM

Sterben

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

Looks nice as a project, I guess I'll take a look at your bounty  Smiley
leosfidare

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:36:56 PM

I'm really hyped by this token, it turns to be on top tier because of it's use, most new token now a days have almost no purpose.
Gonna bet some BTC on this one Smiley

The only question I have is... if there is going to be a USD - REAL exchange or we will have to do the Eth/BTC process
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:47:27 PM

With regards to property selection and acquisition, will ordinary investors be included in decision making of buying a certain property or just the REAL development team will the be one who will decide what to acquire?
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

I'm really hyped by this token, it turns to be on top tier because of it's use, most new token now a days have almost no purpose.
Gonna bet some BTC on this one Smiley

The only question I have is... if there is going to be a USD - REAL exchange or we will have to do the Eth/BTC process

When I understand it right, than you get payed in ethereum. So if you want or not, you have to do the eth/btc  process (;.
But If you mean the first buy of the token, than maybe it will be a bit more easy. Since they try to implement a changelly on their Website. Up to than, its only possible to bis the tokens in exchanges
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

I think the pre sale in 2 days for big contributors will be a sucess. A lot of people want to be in REAL project and have eth to invest.
The concept is disruptive and token allow dividend, a lot of people will want to be in. Open the real estate market to all people is a pretty nice idea, and pretty nice idea deserve to raise a lot of money during ico. A lot of features in the project will motivate investors. Especially the team, its always nice to know that a project is well handled !
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:15:14 PM

Looks nice as a project, I guess I'll take a look at your bounty  Smiley

The project is really satisfactory and will bring benefits in the short and long term, do not just look at the ICO rewards program, because in the long term it will be profitable too, investing in real is starting a new business platform in real estate, and this is What I love the most Cheesy Wink
VTCarter

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

Grin They are connect with Gatecoin exchange.. Not hear about them much but I see they are also licensed as a Hong Kong Money Service Operator (MSO), enforce strict know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) compliance policies which are regulated by the Hong Kong Customs & Excise Department. Smiley)) at least it will not have problem like btc-e... Cheesy nice exchange
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

Man this video presentation is really professional!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5KcFaSB1nKs

The Real Estate investment industry might really enjoy this token with increased market liquidity!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: