Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262693 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

I don't know if anybody noticed but in the document Gumshed wrote there are even some sketches for a phone app which you can use to be involved in the Movement decisions and managing.

We will probably need to wait before to go on and trying to develop something like that, as the base principles and operations still need to be defined and confirmed but, it's aone of the best idea i have seen so far. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

I don't know if anybody noticed but in the document Gumshed wrote there are even some sketches for a phone app which you can use to be involved in the Movement decisions and managing.

We will probably need to wait before to go on and trying to develop something like that, as the base principles and operations still need to be defined and confirmed but, it's aone of the best idea i have seen so far. Smiley

yeap, there already a lot of great ideas and proposals, but is there will be some team who will do something of you guys created?
i understand that its a community token, but 99% of community are just simple users, who dont know how to code and design, we need atleast 2-3 people who will do something from those great ideas

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

so MVT still not receiving 10k USD daily trades that is why not being listed in coinmarketcap? it seems dropper has less and less activity about the project.

hard to reach that without proper exchanges. And actually i think he might be a bit disappointed because of the lack of community initiative
I thought MVT already been on coinmarketcap, is right or only my feeling?? If yes, because didn't reach the minimum daily trades then coinmarketcap deleting MVT from the list, oh damn i am bit confused now lol Huh

Its never been listed on coinmarketcap. the volume never surpass even 5k daily volume.

When MVT get listed on nxt.exchange we have more chances to get listed on coinmarketcap.

I think being listed on some decentralized exchanges would be a good shot too. IDEX, CB, even HEAT
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

yeap, there already a lot of great ideas and proposals, but is there will be some team who will do something of you guys created?
i understand that its a community token, but 99% of community are just simple users, who dont know how to code and design, we need atleast 2-3 people who will do something from those great ideas

That is true but at this stage is not really necessary to be able to do something in particular and when the time of realizing those proposal will come we will decide how to do it.
Anybody at this stage can help out with ideas, opinions or imagining how certain things may better be working when we will be up and running.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

so MVT still not receiving 10k USD daily trades that is why not being listed in coinmarketcap? it seems dropper has less and less activity about the project.

hard to reach that without proper exchanges. And actually i think he might be a bit disappointed because of the lack of community initiative
I thought MVT already been on coinmarketcap, is right or only my feeling?? If yes, because didn't reach the minimum daily trades then coinmarketcap deleting MVT from the list, oh damn i am bit confused now lol Huh

Its never been listed on coinmarketcap. the volume never surpass even 5k daily volume.

When MVT get listed on nxt.exchange we have more chances to get listed on coinmarketcap.

I think being listed on some decentralized exchanges would be a good shot too. IDEX, CB, even HEAT

Is it free to get listed there?
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

It's good that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, because it's money of future. But I can't find the info about what exactly currency you're going to work with?

Hello, you can find almost all information in the first post, in particular here in the whitepaper the purpose https://github.com/MovementDAO/Whitepaper/blob/master/Il%20Movimento%20DAO%20Whitepaper%20V1.pdf

If you have more questions please ask. Smiley
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

Hello Community

I just wanted to give a quick update.  I’ve been working on Proposal #11 - Social Change Engine and have expanded it a great deal.  Granted, the graphics and diagrams aren’t where they need to be, but I think the rest is in a form that can be understood. Please take a few minutes and drink it in.

My hopes are that through discussion, we can collectively shape the rest.   I will continue to enhance and refine this proposal until we’re satisfied with its state. If anyone has questions or would like to update a section, either post here or in the comment section on GitHub. 

Together we’ll shape the future of The Movement.

This is just one of many visions for The Movement. I look forward to opening up discussion and constructive criticism.

Below you will find a link to the proposal.

Thank you for your time.

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/11

I have always hoped that people would help coins that have good purposes somehow bond together, like the music coins, or environmental coins, like BuzzCoin.    Maybe the MVT can do something like this.  Help good causes not be dissipated.   I don't think we should jump on bandwagons that already have support and which may divide members, but everyone can agree that the environment and musicians need support.

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

I have always hoped that people would help coins that have good purposes somehow bond together, like the music coins, or environmental coins, like BuzzCoin.    Maybe the MVT can do something like this.  Help good causes not be dissipated.   I don't think we should jump on bandwagons that already have support and which may divide members, but everyone can agree that the environment and musicians need support.

Active Community is one of the major requirements for a coin success and MVT already have an active one,

The only thing missing is the Dropper who are not active at all Cheesy
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:14:43 AM

That`s the difference between other thread, this one is community driven and anyone who thinks got a good idea a proposal can be made and the community can decide if they will accept it.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

Active Community is one of the major requirements for a coin success and MVT already have an active one,

The only thing missing is the Dropper who are not active at all Cheesy

I believe Dropper is working behind the scene even if is not directly participating in here. I sent him a message few days ago, if i'm able to get in contact i'll let you know.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

That`s the difference between other thread, this one is community driven and anyone who thinks got a good idea a proposal can be made and the community can decide if they will accept it.

that´s one side yes. in the other hand the possibilty of not having much community action is huge too

knowextiti

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Wish you good luck with your project!And what is the maximum amount limit?
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

that´s one side yes. in the other hand the possibilty of not having much community action is huge too

Yeah lately less people are active here and telegram as well. I am waiting for MVT.IO to launch which might give more clarity to community and new vision to work towards.
Also, once Greenpoint gets going we will have more people coming, not sure when terrafarm will launch fully so that we can start building greenpoint

selling sushistake.com, send offers
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

Yeah lately less people are active here and telegram as well. I am waiting for MVT.IO to launch which might give more clarity to community and new vision to work towards.
Also, once Greenpoint gets going we will have more people coming, not sure when terrafarm will launch fully so that we can start building greenpoint

Something weird is happening with Telegram. I don't know if it has happened to anybody else but I was banned from participating in public channels and I cannot get the ban reviewed. I did not violate any of the rules (I am very careful about what I say in public) and I am sure that I was banned for conversations that I was having in private conversations concerning the validity of Russian ICO's. Beware of Telegram.

On I brighter note, my Solidity skills are advancing and I have several DApps in development on the testnet. I can't explain what I foresee, in words, but I see a future where the Ethereum contracts are going to interact in ways beyond our present collective imaginations. At this point, our Movement has an amazing advantage because the future of this space is going to be shaped by creative collaborations and **VALUE BUILDING** communities; that's what we've started here.

Here's a creative and fun DApp building tutorial that exemplifies the power of the smart contract platforms. The sky is the limit here and its bound only by creativity, motivation, and ambition. This is big - value is being redefined!  Free tutorial: https://cryptozombies.io/

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

Something weird is happening with Telegram. I don't know if it has happened to anybody else but I was banned from participating in public channels and I cannot get the ban reviewed. I did not violate any of the rules (I am very careful about what I say in public) and I am sure that I was banned for conversations that I was having in private conversations concerning the validity of Russian ICO's. Beware of Telegram.

On I brighter note, my Solidity skills are advancing and I have several DApps in development on the testnet. I can't explain what I foresee, in words, but I see a future where the Ethereum contracts are going to interact in ways beyond our present collective imaginations. At this point, our Movement has an amazing advantage because the future of this space is going to be shaped by creative collaborations and **VALUE BUILDING** communities; that's what we've started here.

Here's a creative and fun DApp building tutorial that exemplifies the power of the smart contract platforms. The sky is the limit here and its bound only by creativity, motivation, and ambition. This is big - value is being redefined!  Free tutorial: https://cryptozombies.io/
No idea about the problem with Telegram but, good to hear you are getting your hands dirty with smart contracts as well, is also a good way to learn to look at other people works, even if sometimes is not very easy to understand.
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:26:55 AM
Merited by bapp (3), Piggy (1)

No idea about the problem with Telegram but, good to hear you are getting your hands dirty with smart contracts as well, is also a good way to learn to look at other people works, even if sometimes is not very easy to understand.

I have been hearing weird things about Telegram's security for a while now so It doesn't surprise me if that is what happened. Everything sent (except for secret chat) is stored on Telegram's servers, which whose software is closed-source and proprietary. Giving an illusion of security to the user. One thing dropper mentioned is that we need to choose all of our channels wisely and it should be our long-term aim to support distributed platforms that allow users to own their data.  And really I couldn't agree more.  Maybe we should look at this as an opportunity to collectively explore an alternative chat platform?  Ideas?

I've probably said this before but the community is what makes this special. At the moment, things appear to be small and scattered but I don't feel that is really the case. This is typical of any massive resource-intensive project in the sense that the beginning is filled with discussion, discovery, and ideas. It's messy, but it all is pointing toward an end goal that isn't even visible yet due to a lack of vision and understanding. As well as the giant mess on your desk.  The Movement is young and still growing. Once we see more and more pieces come into play, I feel like there will be some amazing things happening. Innovation and creation on the highest level. 

Work is being done by quite a few people on a wide range of projects. Also, after previous conversations with dropper and referencing this article https://medium.com/@movementDAO/what-is-the-movement-organization-9475bbae48d0, I think dropper removed himself for a bit to work on the website and possibly version 2 of the whitepaper. This explanation is definitely plausible in my mind due to how dropper has been viewed as almost a crutch. Dropper was very clear about his intentions when creating The Movement.  The is no single leader or owner.  The community owns and governs The Movement. Granted yes, dropper does control the bounties and structure of previous, ongoing, and upcoming bounties, but that doesn't mean we have to wait to get our collective creative juices flowing. Community driven development is crucial to our cause and success. So maybe him removing himself for a bit to work was his way of encouraging us to take control and start collaborating.   

Personally, I would enjoy working with and getting to know each and every one of you. Building a community based on trust and friendship.  Something, in my opinion, the world needs more of.

I would like to leave you all with a quote from the previously linked article above.

"Based on the principles of open source transparency and permissionless collaboration, The Movement is open for all valuable contributions and free to evolve. By harnessing the power of blockchain technology in conjunction with virtual reality, humans are supported to come together and create freely. Our virtual headquarter Greenpoint is an emerging common ground for innovation experimentation and value creation, and a meeting point for grassroots movements."

GO FORTH AND CREATE

gumshed

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

but it´s not always a bad thing. I have the same feeling but in the same time i think the quality of proposals and work done is increasing! A good sign in my eyes
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

the problem atm is that, due to the bear market right now, more and more people loose interest in crypto. same happens also in other ico and community projects, like here. a couple of dedicated people are still holding the flag strong in the wind, but other, who cant or don't want to contribute much are starting to forget about the movement T_T".

the next bull market will hopefully help us all Smiley

just keep it up everyone! lets move together!
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

the problem atm is that, due to the bear market right now, more and more people loose interest in crypto. same happens also in other ico and community projects, like here. a couple of dedicated people are still holding the flag strong in the wind, but other, who cant or don't want to contribute much are starting to forget about the movement T_T".

the next bull market will hopefully help us all Smiley

just keep it up everyone! lets move together!

it´s not only the bearmarket, ICOs are disapointing people too these days. It´s a pity that in those phases which are the best entry points, the people just leave

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

Hi. Is there any news about next exchange? When will be launched? And any update about gathering funds and get listed on some exchange (paid listing)?
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: