Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262698 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

Just wanted to post this note I got from Dropper:

Dear paramind22!

Quote from: paramind22 on April 16, 2018, 02:46:01 PM
It would be fun to make this more human sounding, like in the old days, going out West, grabbing some land....

These VR worlds tend to have a technical jargon to them that should be converted into more humanspeak.

I was leafing through a book called The Gold Hustler's about the Klondike gold rush and that was very much in human terms.....

Quote from Dropper:

Excellent suggestions indeed. Agreed! Please don't hesitate to post your version or introduction to Greenpoint in a more human sounding language. Your input is highly appreciated!

Best wishes

end quote.

I'm pretty busy trading right now....I think a YouTube channel or videos on this ease of use are a good idea.   I can't do that as I am just too responsible for a lot of things right now and have minimal time for other things.

Basically, to get out of tech jargon, ask yourself how to explain it to someone who doesn't have the experience that you do, having done all
these activities that very few people have done.  Try to use a minimal set of words, instead of the tech jargon or even jargon related to the field that is re-interpreted to mean something else.  Sounds easy but few people write this way in crypto or other tech fields.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

Today the Movement coin has experienced a sharp drop in its price - has there been any bad news? Or it's just some whale or dolphin dumping his coins?

Let them dump Cheesy they are missing out a great opportunity of the future.

Shortsighted people usually dont survive on this market and they are always to first one to dump at first sight of blood.

That's something you can read in every single thread, but at the same time we all know that some of the people saying this must be wrong.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
goodcupoftea

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

Today the Movement coin has experienced a sharp drop in its price - has there been any bad news? Or it's just some whale or dolphin dumping his coins?

Shortsighted people usually dont survive on this market and they are always to first one to dump at first sight of blood.

That's something you can read in every single thread, but at the same time we all know that some of the people saying this must be wrong.

but only 3,000,000 tokens,who would want to sell it unless desperately need the money? VR boom hasnt even started and this is decentralization movement。 you will see the opportunities

Chasoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

but only 3,000,000 tokens,who would want to sell it unless desperately need the money? VR boom hasnt even started and this is decentralization movement。 you will see the opportunities

Agree with you. It is deffinitely a good coin.

VR365

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

the growth potential of this project is crazy
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

yeap, there is a few vr projects right know in crypto world, hope that movement will take some place in this world and hope that 3 millions of token will be small amount and it will became expensive and people will fight for it on big exchanges in future Cheesy
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

Good to see people are responding to the development voting proposal, would be nice to know how many people had contributed, to know how many votes are still needed for it to pass:

https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/issues/1

Remember to vote one way or the other if you are eligible Smiley
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

any updates on the project team?
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

I am joining the movement by sending pm to the op: Genesis sentence is : lets join the revolution by becoming part of the movement
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

I am joining the movement by sending pm to the op: Genesis sentence is : lets join the revolution by becoming part of the movement

No need of the genesis sentence to be part of the Movement at this stage. The token however where already distributed month ago if you are just here for the airdrop  Undecided
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

sure not every coin can growth multiple times and gain a lot of value. But the projects with the best R/R ratio are actually small cap coins with a good community and devs. So we got everything we need

9coinexchange

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

The Movement DAO Whitepaper (chinese):https://medium.com/@9coinexchange/the-movement-dao-whitepaper-v1-chinese-9a87c9b8ab65
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

Greenpoint District Proposal Vote

Land contributors who staked MANA to Greenpoint in the Decentraland Terraform Event are asked to confirm or deny approval of the Development Plan proposal. The district development proposal vote is open for 14 days, starting Wednesday 18 April 2018 00:00 AM UTC, ending 2 May 2018 00:00 AM UTC.

Read the instructions https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Greenpoint-District-Vote.md

Land Contributors! Don't forget to take a minute and vote on the Greenpoint District Proposal.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

quite normal. Some people see small gains and immediately sell for those. But they actually will never achieve a 10x ROI or something in Crypto.

Besides this impatience, most do not follow the project and just sell the airdopped token. But if they knew how good the project is coming along these days, I doubt they would sell

That's true, so many people get in crypto just to grab the daily bread, as soon as possible,  with close to no clue about what they are getting and selling and with zero long term vision.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

quite normal. Some people see small gains and immediately sell for those. But they actually will never achieve a 10x ROI or something in Crypto.

Besides this impatience, most do not follow the project and just sell the airdopped token. But if they knew how good the project is coming along these days, I doubt they would sell

That's true, so many people get in crypto just to grab the daily bread, as soon as possible,  with close to no clue about what they are getting and selling and with zero long term vision.

Absolutely. The funny point is that most come here to make a quick buck and still hoping in their mind to become rich af. But those are the same people selling a Project with ongoing development and community at the bottom just to jump in on a coin which already did like 300%

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

even if i am not able to contribute due to my work times, i will keep and hodl my mvt tokens for long term ^^

why should i make quick bucks and dump, if i can get rich in a couple of years?
forward42Zero

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

Basically this organization is a living entity that is not controlled by any one individual or group but governed by all people on the internet who are participating. It's an unstoppable thing. The purpose of the movement is to encourage collaboration "across borders and cultures" so anybody working on top or within this project works on the basis of the values of bringing people together, creating new connections and value. On the basis of blockchain tech for transparency and next-generation governance as well as on the basis of the upcoming VR tech for new ways of collaboration in a 3D world. Bringing dimensions together in new ways. So what you have is an organization built by people for people directly without any middlemen (no enterprise or government involved in any way) to encourage cooperation and innovation. And there's simply going to be tremendous fun taking part in walking around the virtual headquarter talking to people and checking things out ... creating and maintaining spheres with other members, being part of a new stream of evolving possibilities. A thriving community is a lot of fun. You see, an awesome community hub for the VR world is in the making. It's so small that we're all the ultra early adopters.
My two cents
did some digging in the thread and my EYES kept reading this gem post Cool bapp how are you doin' brother
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

Can we list available exchange on main annoucement and also live coin watch link so that people can get idea about price and where to buy.

Also, I know website in under work since months, any progress or update on that.

Some new exchanges are listing for less or free like octaex and tradeogre etc. Do anyone want to try them?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

is that new exchange where is mvt listed - 9coin is some new exchange? cause i dont see movement on coinmarketcap or even information about this exchange on coinmarketcap:/ hope that info will be there soon, cause we waiting a lot for mvt listed on coinmarkertcap  Smiley
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:13:12 PM
Merited by cjmoles (10), bapp (1)

Absolutely. The funny point is that most come here to make a quick buck and still hoping in their mind to become rich af. But those are the same people selling a Project with ongoing development and community at the bottom just to jump in on a coin which already did like 300%

There is a lot more creating, collaborating, and connecting behind the scenes with this project than this thread reflects. I am super excited about a few of the things some of our members are working on independently. Too many people are worrying about an exchange -- I've said it before and I will say it again, "The value of this project will be realized within the community and it wont be found on an exchange." There's only 3 million MVT and when their value is substantiated, nobody will be putting them on an exchange anyway because they are a value CREATING asset....mark my words. This is a unique opportunity.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: