Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2019, 06:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 177251 times)
podo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

Decentraland has released an alpha version of their sdk, people have already started to do all sort of cool stuff  Smiley

See: https://twitter.com/search?q=Decentraland&s=09

Presenting the Decentraland SDK Alpha: Start building the metaverse using the first release of our API, updated CLI, and docs.

Hi. this is awesome. I'm in. Where's the main place to discuss / join development of Green point?

Anybody interested in the development of the project, is welcome to reach us here https://discord.gg/m8h63t
We had already some productive exchange of ideas beside the time zone differences  Smiley

is this kinda what is described in DAO-Proposals/issues/2?

The Order of the DAO
The Order of the DAO will act as a public service to the community, solely to enhance the long-term development of the community. Participation is completely voluntary. Within the whole, 3 branches will operate independently. They will interact to exchange information. All while operating within DAO.

yeah & check this one out, there's a lot of great content to explore, great community work: https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/11

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Dropper
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 82

The Movement

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Greenpoint District Proposal Vote

Greenpoint Land Contributors, if you haven't already, please confirm or deny approval of the Development Plan proposal 1.0.

The district development proposal vote started on Wednesday 18 April 2018 00:00 AM UTC and will end on 2 May 2018 00:00 AM UTC.

Instructions: https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Greenpoint-District-Vote.md

paramind22

Activity: 1036
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

Decentraland has released an alpha version of their sdk, people have already started to do all sort of cool stuff  Smiley

Presenting the Decentraland SDK Alpha: Start building the metaverse using the first release of our API, updated CLI, and docs.

Hi. this is awesome. I'm in. Where's the main place to discuss / join development of Green point?

Anybody interested in the development of the project, is welcome to reach us here https://discord.gg/m8h63t
We had already some productive exchange of ideas beside the time zone differences  Smiley

could you share it again? the invite link is not working any more. Would love to join the channel.

56 ETH volume
good that it's increasing
https://enclaves.io/trade/MVT

looks like it'll be on coinmarketcap soon because $100k is not far away

really nice. 100k volume really seems not that far away now, hopefully it will increase further. CMC listing would spread awareness

We all need to remember to buy low to gain more volume.

TheFisherman

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

We had already some productive exchange of ideas beside the time zone differences  Smiley

could you share it again? the invite link is not working any more. Would love to join the channel.

56 ETH volume

really nice. 100k volume really seems not that far away now, hopefully it will increase further. CMC listing would spread awareness

We all need to remember to buy low to gain more volume.

yeah and most importantly like the team says we got to connect and create Smiley
Piggy

Activity: 770
Merit: 1356

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:32:11 AM

Anybody in here is planning to try or has already tried Decentraland sdk to create something? Im planning to give it a try soon but no idea how friendly the whole thing is, considering i played around with unity before

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

56 ETH volume

This should work https://discord.gg/PjXNNBp   

thank you very much. it worked. Would be good to have as much people joining as possible to have the main points discussed etc and build the community further up

The new Cryptocurrency book "The Magical World of Cryptocurrencies" is out now and available for free to everyone!
Make sure to contribute and give something back to the community.
Visit https://coined1.com or the bitcointalk.org thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088332.0;topicseen
Trustlesschain

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

I'm very interested in the movement
I want to help build a language center in Greenpoint:)
Piggy

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

Come over on discord https://discord.gg/PjXNNBp

naska21

Activity: 1078
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

Really proud about this project, thing is going  very slow but at least great community is around this project.

Yeah, we're here very much into community building. Movement is a social network changing our relationship, decentralized one  after all, and at the end of the day it all comes down to interaction. And the main question is not about market cap (relevant to other alts)  but about quantity  and quality  of members involved.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
curcumurus

Activity: 14
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

Yeah, sounds good, VR Language Center! neat idea.  write a proposal?
theinvestdude

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

People selling this cheap must be really desperate  and really need some cash Cheesy

They are missing the best part of the history, Its just 3 Million Tokens guys with very large and active community behind. I will grab few more MVT to increase my stash.

gumshed

Activity: 135
Merit: 57

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

That is a very cool idea.  You should definitely write and submit a proposal. Innovation always starts with the spark of an idea.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
levyashin

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

People selling this cheap must be really desperate  and really need some cash Cheesy

They are missing the best part of the history, Its just 3 Million Tokens guys with very large and active community behind. I will grab few more MVT to increase my stash.

At least most people selling giving orders not dumping on buy orders.

Trade list on etherdelta is mostly green. Also with last buy price around 0.27$, it brings the market cap to 800k dollars which is really a steal for this kind of project.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                   
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Trade list on etherdelta is mostly green. Also with last buy price around 0.27$, it brings the market cap to 800k dollars which is really a steal for this kind of project.

only 800k? this is 10x no question this year, so we can expect to see 3$ a coin. we just need some volume to go to coinmarketcap and get some free advert.
FreedomShore

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

only 800k? this is 10x no question this year, so we can expect to see 3$ a coin. we just need some volume to go to coinmarketcap and get some free advert.

even more interesting than the price, that will grow naturally, is what the movement can achieve in terms of its vision. what can and will we build together ? I'm sure more than 90% haven't tried to imagine what Greenpoint can be or what in fact you and me want it to be and have. It's limitless what can be created and it started with just a few simple steps. let's go ahead
it's very exciting!
Piggy

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

even more interesting than the price, that will grow naturally, is what the movement can achieve in terms of its vision. what can and will we build together ? I'm sure more than 90% haven't tried to imagine what Greenpoint can be or what in fact you and me want it to be and have. It's limitless what can be created and it started with just a few simple steps. let's go ahead
it's very exciting!

Hi, if you want to have chat about it come over https://discord.gg/PjXNNBp  people are starting to make plans and brainstorming

frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

800k market cap for now is not so bad, minereum for example is too 800k, but i know that elixir is 10kk, so we have chances to be atleast 10kk of marketcap, but we need time, hope that we will achieve it till the end of the world, maybe if all markets will grow it helps too:)

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

800k market cap for now is not so bad, minereum for example is too 800k, but i know that elixir is 10kk, so we have chances to be atleast 10kk of marketcap, but we need time, hope that we will achieve it till the end of the world, maybe if all markets will grow it helps too:)

no doubt about a growth this year. But I do not think the project is comparable to ELIX. Elix is already in beta stage, so not really comparable at all.

Universidad

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:43:48 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:40:08 PM by Universidad

People selling this cheap must be really desperate  and really need some cash Cheesy

no doubt about a growth this year. But I do not think the project is comparable to ELIX. Elix is already in beta stage, so not really comparable at all.

well, let's not compare apples with oranges. both are nice but they surely are different breeds. Smiley

btw as crazy as it may sound to some folks but I believe The Movement will be traded higher than Elix one day
SeaweedHarvest

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

People selling this cheap must be really desperate  and really need some cash Cheesy

well, let's not compare apples with oranges. both are nice but they surely are different breeds. Smiley

btw as crazy as it may sound to some folks but I believe The Movement will be traded higher than Elix one day

IMO one of the best parts about The Movement is that it's more about collaboration than competition. So this one can happily coexist with just about any other cryptocurrency, project, group or organization because it's a hub for all that. A collaborative space. Combined with a truly and fully decentralized organization that has a virtual headquarter that is really owned by the community that creates and maintains all that - that's new, and that's unique

Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.